Cant decide which light, or brand

• Thread starter chainedtiger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

I suggested an xs 2000, but the 1500 would be fine for your application
I love the xs2000 but it's too tight in a 2x2 at 23.5" length, would be a pain adjusting the level.
So 1500 is a good wattage for a 2x2. The viparspectra? Xs1500
Yes and yes.
Its 150w looking for at least 30w per sqft
2x2=4 sqft, 150w÷4 sqft= 37.5w per sqft

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Your iongrid, what size tent do you have it in?
28" x 28" x 63"
What are the room temps in the tent compared to outside of the tent at 30% power?
The room temperature is 71.5º. Tent heaters trigger at 76º with a 2º buffer.

Have you used the light above 30% and if so do you know how much different tent temp was compared to 30%?
No. I haven't had it above 30% yet.

FYI: The exhaust fan wasn't running when I checked the temperature.

I hope this helps.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
The AC Infinity light is more expensive than other lights its size. I bought it because I liked the design, and it works with my 69 Pro controller. So far, I like it. The plant seems to like it, too. It's only mid-way through veg, though. Flowering will be the real test.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Phlizon fd6500 has samsung diodes. .. 640w... driver gets to around 75F... 350 bucks... I've been pulling 2 lbs off that light...

I also run a medicgrow EZ8 with no samsung diodes... the difference between the 2 lights I have are almost non-existent.... they both give great yields

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Just get a vipraspectre and call it a day my guy, it overpowers a 2 x 2, wattage is the power drawn from the wall, it is not the be all end all of a light. Look it up on migro on youtube he tests lights. Or keep asking the same question until the end of time, it's up to you but I'm out ✌

C

chainedtiger

Just get a vipraspectre and call it a day my guy, it overpowers a 2 x 2, wattage is the power drawn from the wall, it is not the be all end all of a light. Look it up on migro on youtube he tests lights. Or keep asking the same question until the end of time, it's up to you but I'm out ✌
Thank you viraspectre it is ✌️

M

Mr_Wormwood

speaking only from my own experience, i’ve got 2 lights. One is HLG 300l rspec (high dollar ish if new) and a more pocket friendly BP3000 from Bloom plus.

Hot take incoming… the bargain brand Bloom Plus performed just as well as the HLG in the bud output and density as the HLG on my last 2 runs.
Don’t get me wrong, it ran hotter, doesn’t have a dimmer switch (on my older model) and probably is an energy hog… but i was pleasantly surprised at the final outcome.

i have no clue how long their general lifespan is, and there’s no telling what kind of “customer service” they offer, but as bargain brand lighting goes, i can say the darn thing worked well so far.

A friend of mine has several “King Brite” lights that she swears by, but since they are i guess only available through ali baba or what ever that foreign ebay is, i think going after one ☝️ f these seems like a lot of trouble personally…but if you are interested it migbe worth a look into

C

chainedtiger

speaking only from my own experience, i’ve got 2 lights. One is HLG 300l rspec (high dollar ish if new) and a more pocket friendly BP3000 from Bloom plus.

Hot take incoming… the bargain brand Bloom Plus performed just as well as the HLG in the bud output and density as the HLG on my last 2 runs.
Don’t get me wrong, it ran hotter, doesn’t have a dimmer switch (on my older model) and probably is an energy hog… but i was pleasantly surprised at the final outcome.

i have no clue how long their general lifespan is, and there’s no telling what kind of “customer service” they offer, but as bargain brand lighting goes, i can say the darn thing worked well so far.

A friend of mine has several “King Brite” lights that she swears by, but since they are i guess only available through ali baba or what ever that foreign ebay is, i think going after one ☝️ f these seems like a lot of trouble personally…but if you are interested it migbe worth a look into
Thanks for the info !

Top Bottom