Can't grow from seed anymore

• Thread starter zebracake
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

yobbocrack

Holy shit! Nitrate at 50 mg/l!!

If you have a baby or pregnant mother in the house, no tap water for drinking or cooking.

I don't know what those organic compounds are, but something is whispering not good to me.
after using RO water i won't go back to using plain filtered water RO keeps it consistent and clean and the nutes used has everything

make a system but remember the membrane cannot be dried out my portable system is filled with water always when not in use just use taps on the ends to shut it off.

IMG 20221009 070555 462

Last edited:
B

BadFish_Genetics

In coco always feed. Right from the start
Yes especially Calcium and Magnesium, I use epsolm salt as stated before. I grow in soil tho so I only use a pinch at a time as my other nutes fulfill those requirements until you want Fat Colas. The Epsolm salt germination method is like cheating when you germinate seeds, I usually maintain a 100% germination rates when using this method, but you have to plantbthe seed in the soil correctly, pointed end pointed down, and the seed dimple up top!.

Neueregel

Neueregel

after using RO water i won't go back to using plain filtered water RO keeps it consistent and clean and the nutes used has everything

make a system but remember the membrane cannot be dried out my portable system is filled with water always when not in use just use taps on the ends to shut it off.

View attachment 1290479

Yes especially Calcium and Magnesium, I use epsolm salt as stated before. I grow in soil tho so I only use a pinch at a time as my other nutes fulfill those requirements until you want Fat Colas. The Epsolm salt germination method is like cheating when you germinate seeds, I usually maintain a 100% germination rates when using this method, but you have to plantbthe seed in the soil correctly, pointed end pointed down, and the seed dimple up top!.
i use gypsum as well.

B

benjones

hi @Aqua Man @Madmax @mysticepipedon and everyone else

guys i am using mega crop for my nutrients . do i need to add cal mag to my feeds as well, if so how often ? ( i bought some cal mag from the same shop just in case )

cheers

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ive used the original and the 2 part. Youll want to add 1 gram per gal of epsom salt. You likely wont need cal mag but 1/4-12 dose should be fine if you like

Mechman60

Mechman60

I've had gnats before but haven't seen any at all. Does quality of coco make a difference if you rinse and sanitize it? I'm going to cut some clones from the plants I have now and put them in rockwool. I've only successfully cloned once in a propagator but it's worth a shot at this point.

That white stuff is perlite not roots.
No I'm also seeing root. The White at the bottom of the stem is root. Topdress 1 inch it works for me everytime

Top Bottom