Cant Make Up My Mind To What Is Wrong.

• Thread starter Waffles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

Well anybody who don't know how important nitrogen is to a plant loses all credibility lol. I mean it's the most important element to a plants growing process and can't live without it! Give me another theory why he's got yellowing leaves . There is no other theory. Only the lack of nitrogen causes a plant to yellow. You can argue the other shit but not the yellowing.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Well anybody who don't know how important nitrogen is to a plant loses all credibility lol. I mean it's the most important element to a plants growing process and can't live without it! Give me another theory why he's got yellowing leaves . There is no other theory. Only the lack of nitrogen causes a plant to yellow. You can argue the other shit but not the yellowing.
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1022323215010

OP....put your water in the pot and then when the water comes out the bottom... ph test it.

Your fade is happening faster than your ripening... next run add more pk.

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

I guess you could argue, cold temps are causing the plant to not uptake nitrogen and causing yellowing but it it's definitely nitrogen starved, no way around it.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I guess you could argue, cold temps are causing the plant to not uptake nitrogen and causing yellowing but it it's definitely nitrogen starved, no way around it.
Does cold temp drop electric conductivity in water and solutions?

Why do plants fade in the fall?

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

Man testing your run off don't mean crap!
Millions of theories out there. We're talking about marijuana and if a marijuana plants get to cold for prolonged periods it dies, not dormant like a tree! Marijuana can't live without nitrogen, all 3 main elements are essential to one another but nitrogen is what makes plants green and vigorous. A green leaf makes a lot more energy for the plant.

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

I'm not gonna argue about ppm and electromagnetic pulses that give you readings from a ppm meter, without microorganisms in the reading there is no reading.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Man testing your run off don't mean crap!
Millions of theories out there. We're talking about marijuana and if a marijuana plants get to cold for prolonged periods it dies, not dormant like a tree! Marijuana can't live without nitrogen, all 3 main elements are essential to one another but nitrogen is what makes plants green and vigorous. A green leaf makes a lot more energy for the plant.
So ph means nothing?

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

You like asking silly questions lol but I can't argue all night. But I will close on a realistic note, when my plants start to yellow I throw them a little nitrogen and 3 days later their happy as can be, because I know after years of growing yellowing=nitrogen deficiency, rather my ph is off and locked out, getting cold at night, over watering that's my job to figure out why the nitrogen deficiency is happening. After all these years of growing I just read the plant.

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

And if your not stuffing your medium with over excessive amounts of nutrients, you really don't even need to water till run off every watering. Your mix is buffered anyway so the runoff doesn't tell you shit anyhow.

chemistry

chemistry

Waffles Listen to who you like, but one person is telling you how to sort your plants, your 6 weeks into flower and you PH has gone tits up, put your nuits in at ph6.2 and lower your PPM's, or watch your plants burn.

Waffles

Waffles

You say your around day 40 bloom, that's a bad time to have nitrogen deficiency and it will probably cost you on yield. I use 50 50 ratio bloom and veg till the end of stretch and around 60 40 bloom and veg nutes until I cut them off at final flush. They key is keeping your plants as green and vigorous and stress free until final flush to produce the best yields. 90% people run into problems in bloom because they've been reading the old rules to cut out nitrogen and it's bad info! Hope that helps.

Yeah for lile the forst 2 weeks of flower i was only giving ff tiger bloom until i picked up the calmag and seaweed extract. Wasnt feeding nutes until flower. I have ff ocean mist so heard it was hot a d didnt need nutes. Also what additive you like with good source of nitrogen?

Waffles

Waffles

Purple stems?

Yes? Lol, i can take a picture to show you when im off of work. They are like tie dye green and purple. Thought maybe was from stress trainging. I know barely anything though. Just reeding from guros like all of you and picking you alls brains.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
And if your not stuffing your medium with over excessive amounts of nutrients, you really don't even need to water till run off every watering. Your mix is buffered anyway so the runoff doesn't tell you shit anyhow.
Hole Lee Sheit.... youre scary good at the info!!!!
Yes? Lol, i can take a picture to show you when im off of work. They are like tie dye green and purple. Thought maybe was from stress trainging. I know barely anything though. Just reeding from guros like all of you and picking you alls brains.
Hmmmmm very interesting

chemistry

chemistry

Whats good fam? Currently in the process of my first real grow. I grew in my closet and plopped a plant in my back yard prior to these ladies. Anyway, i have some animal cookies, mendo breath, golden cobra, and black lime reserve. I am currently on roughly day 40 of flower. I feel like i am doing pretty good. I water at the temp to the room, check ph, feeding tiger bloom (3tsp), seaweed extract (3 tsp), and cal mag (1/3-1/2 tsp) per gallon. I have not paid any attention to my ppms as was taking baby steps thinking i could add that next grow. This is most likely my problem, i think. Anyway all plants look amazing but the black lime reserve's leaves are turning yellow and some lower ones dying from it. Was thinking nitrogen deficiency only because she is twice the size if not more than the other 3 ladies. I was feeding them all the same due to no visual problems, until now. So hope someone can shoot me their wisdom as i will be very thankful. Also my first post so ello world. View attachment 767223 View attachment 767224

Are the yellow leaves either side of the pic coming from the one plant in the centre of the pic?

Waffles

Waffles

Waffles Listen to who you like, but one person is telling you how to sort your plants, your 6 weeks into flower and you PH has gone tits up, put your nuits in at ph6.2 and lower your PPM's, or watch your plants burn.

Sorry, ph has gone tits up? At 6.0-6.1? Is that to high? How do i lower ppms? Less nutes/more water?

chemistry

chemistry

Sorry, ph has gone tits up? At 6.0-6.1? Is that to high? How do i lower ppms? Less nutes/more water?

Yes, less nuits and more water. Do you have a PH pen, if so you should check and see if it's right. You will still get a good harvest no matter what, you have decent buds already, but it's now that they swell, to many nuits, and your plants will slow down, get it just right, and they will burst out of your tent. I've grown plants that have sucked the fan leaves clean in week five, and still got a good harvest, but I can't help thinking it would have been better if I had gone a little more steady with the nuits.

Latest posts

Top Bottom