Captain's Log: Dispatches from Planet Milson

• Thread starter Milson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I think wikipedia is so full of shit sometimes. Just saw this old dropped thread. Research outside of wikipedia and in the edu realm where the translations were done. All of the rest of the noise I just tune out of that makes sense.
Fair enough, I just meant generally speaking.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Right :) I'm with you. The weird thing that got me about those translations were the parallels between modern religion vs their version of recorded history. It's eerie.
Is there a book you recommend? I love this stuff so I'm happy to pay money for something interesting.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Is there a book you recommend? I love this stuff so I'm happy to pay money for something interesting.
@MHippie does this look right? i read one with enki and a goddess that was v interesting

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
@MHippie does this look right? i read one with enki and a goddess that was v interesting

That's a good piece :) There are many many more. You'll find creationism, battles between Gods, the Egyptian gods like Osiris and others, a huge flood.... etc etc etc.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
When you are just growing for personal and have done enough grows to basically get how pot grows work, this hobby really morphs into something even more relaxing, huh?

Anyway i hate sprouting seeds in rapid rooters with the power of a thousand suns😠😡😤😾🗯️💢👺 harga blarga

🤣🙃

They are now much happier in their peat pots with coco 🙂

Hoping transplants went okay for hazes...no stress so far so hopefully i see visible growth soon. Widows will get transplanted tonight.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

When you are just growing for personal and have done enough grows to basically get how pot grows work, this hobby really morphs into something even more relaxing, huh?

Anyway i hate sprouting seeds in rapid rooters with the power of a thousand suns😠😡😤😾🗯💢👺 harga blarga

🤣🙃

They are now much happier in their peat pots with coco 🙂

Hoping transplants went okay for hazes...no stress so far so hopefully i see visible growth soon. Widows will get transplanted tonight.

said in Apu from the Simpsons voice:

“With the power of the great God Vishnu I command thee to purchase plastic party cups from isle three!”

“Thank you and come again”

beluga

beluga

Caught a wild Milson the other day...

🧐
DSC 2384NEF

👍
DSC 2385NEF

🤦‍♂️
DSC 2386NEF

Seeds come and go, I guess.
Sometimes you hide 'em and find 'em - victory!
Sometimes you hide 'em and lose 'em - aw, shucks!
And sometimes... sometimes you just let your weird hang out.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Lol i will just never get caught without peat pellets again.

i dont like those little cubes. I read on greenhouse seeds site when i started the tap root needs 4 or 5 inches to go down to form a proper root ball. Have no idea if its true but after 2.5 weeks in an 18 oz party cup i can lift the whole root ball out of the cup by the little plants stem and no soil falls off.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
In compiling my strains for this past harvest, I am realizing I made an error. It turns out that "Sativa" should not be used as shorthand for "energizing/focusing" and doing that is very dumb. Dumb Milson!

The Kali China is a really cool sensorial experience and gets meditative. The mind is going just fine, it's just....working is like you have inspector gadget arms lmao it just is kind of one of those dreamy highs.

Then Zamaldelica x Kali China is just a fun social weed but it's a little too jumpy for me to find it great work weed...it may be my best option though and i will just build up a bit more tolerance to it...

Chemdog is a very powerful hybrid that leans heavy at the end....the sensory effects of the chemdog are pretty great. Really gets deep into the body.

Cheese is just pure sumo wrestler about to fall asleep on a sumo wrestler piece of furniture (do they use normal beds? i have literally no idea). Point is, it is the most purely indica effect I have.

Sweet Zombie is surprisingly a pretty nice hybrid buzz at first but then eventually I'm just asleep. Don't super get a say in it past a certain point lol. But it actually overall feels like it has a lighter phase than Cheese ever does.

I swear Cheese makes me feel like I am a blimp deflating pleasantly.... like not in a dangerous way, just, you know, letting off some steam after a stressful week blimping around. like just relaxing a bit. but as a blimp. my point is this stuff sits heavy on me idk lol.

The flavor on Chemdog is notably earthy to me in a not great way to my taste buds. Hopefully that gets a bit better with some curing. Kali China has a cool meaty/fruity taste developing...Zamaldelica idk what to even call it.... sweet zombie is already getting the sweetness i smelled on her to really kick in on the flavor that is very nice.

Cheese I don't even know what to call yet.

Anyway back to the original point, going forward I really need to make sure I include something that should be primarily energizing...i am hoping Haze will actually fit that bill as I have had success with haze strains in the past being focusing (like Purple Haze or shatter of Super Silver Haze I got from a dispensary). Really missing my Maui Wowie atm.

beluga

beluga

do they use normal beds? i have literally no idea
They're pretty much bound to their stable all but a week out of a month (maybe even two months?)
So, I believe it's usually something like a tatami mat.
Which... I really want to get a quality one for when I eat a huge amount and take a nap, too.
I'm sure when at home, they sleep in a normal bed with a badass frame.

Nice smoke reports.

I'll be interested to see how this Trainwreck ends up in terms of energizing. It's got a lot going on as of now and I'd definitely say it distinguishes focus and energy. I feel zippy but scatterbrained... I think with a little bit of effort put into focusing on something, that could be harnessed into useful 'I just spent six hours organizing' energy.

I'd seem to believe it may be particular regional sativas that have that quality... maybe Thai? Maybe Indian?

Hazes are a Mexican, Colombian, Thai, Indian mix, so I'm sure you'd get some there. And, seeing as TW has a moderately jumbled genealogy peppered with sativas from all regions, it's really hard to say, buuut.... getting around to a point? If I had one?
I'd think you are probably spot on in your search for a Haze papa to balance out your work/productivity variety.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I'd seem to believe it may be particular regional sativas that have that quality... maybe Thai? Maybe Indian?

Hazes are a Mexican, Colombian, Thai, Indian mix, so I'm sure you'd get some there. And, seeing as TW has a moderately jumbled genealogy peppered with sativas from all regions, it's really hard to say, buuut.... getting around to a point? If I had one?
I'd think you are probably spot on in your search for a Haze papa to balance out your work/productivity variety.
I think south and central american is a good shout for energizing based on my obsessive knowledge of the ace website.

I think Trainwreck will definitely be energizing.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I think south and central american is a good shout for energizing based on my obsessive knowledge of the ace website.

I think Trainwreck will definitely be energizing.

I dont think energizing is a fair description for weed. The most i have felt is happy and uplifting. Its not like speed. ;-)

beluga

beluga

Yeah, I have certain cultivars that definitely get me more active and have sustained energy... like, I can usually skate strong for two or three hours under no influence, but give me a good uppy sativa and that can turn into five or six hours pretty easily.
Not speedy, but active... I dunno how to make that differentiation... maybe more akin to the effect of a B Vitamin complex vs coffee?

Same applies to doing computer/graphic work... those same cultivars keep my attention and productivity going strong for a long time.

Top Bottom