Captain's Log: Dispatches from Planet Milson

• Thread starter Milson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Fussy haze is going to give me maybe an ounce, but she's looking pretty frosty. Mostly I'm hoping her seeds are viable so i can experiment with taking the good from a plant (flower time and frost plus haze) and improving what's bad (vigor, fussiness). Maybe. Depends if what smoke i get shows good promise.

IMG 20210304 105014039 HDR
IMG 20210304 105213829

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Today is the start of week 12 for the haze girls and week 11 for widow. Then I have Panama girls and Skunk in the midst of week 7.

I think my rough harvesting will be taking down fussy haze and widow in a week or so. A couple weeks after that should be good for skunk and hopefully hungry haze.

Panamas should come down a couple weeks after that.

Next up to flower will be golden tiger and panama x Bangi Haze. They are ready to go whenever i decide to pull. Then P Haze. Hopefully I can get killer A5 Haze going here, she is currently being a brat. Probably not a breeder, that plant. But she will probably be after P Haze.

Then i have a couple of ethiopian seedlings and same with some dragons stash. So those will happen at some point later.

Really can't wait to get some new smoke in. I am never leaving myself short on sativa again so help me. 😆🤣🙃

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
You got alot of patience Mil ..i couldnt grow out one that long. shes looking real tasty though.
Not long now till shes in the bowl..
If I weren't running low on smoke, it wouldn't be bad....I'm hoping I can get in a schedule where i have semi rolling harvests....because doing it run after run would drive me mad.

But yeah man, I'm looking at like a haze x panama cross and I'm like "maaaaaaybe widow crosses first" haha.

I'm actually loving the look and smell of this skunk girl in flower such that a "remake" of great white shark, peacemaker etc (widow x skunk) is suddenly sounding like something cool. Dusted a branch anyway.

I'm really hoping that after i smoke these sativas i "forget" how long they take haha....

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Few pics from playing with the plants this morning....
Skunk 1 (day 42 i think)
IMG 20210306 104949180 HDR
IMG 20210306 105030181 HDR
IMG 20210306 105235725 HDR

She smells both sweet and uniquely gross. I'm intrigued.

Fussy Haze (avert your eyes) day 78.
IMG 20210306 110017542 HDR
IMG 20210306 110024800 HDR

Widow Day 71
IMG 20210306 111640189 HDR

Last edited:
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Last edited:
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
does this mean cmh 315 does even more?

What about mixed hps and mh?
Idk i have only scanned the paper. It seems an interesting one though. My general takeaway is anyone who says they are sure about which spectrums plants use and don't use should probably be sure they are up to date on the work being done beyond photosynthesis rate.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Drifting around papers today. This is fun!

View attachment 1099562

If you wanna check out the paper, you can find it here. http://milsonmilson.me/index.php/2021/03/06/led-where/

Btw there are lots of cool looking references. If you want one in particular, please just ask and i will see if I can get it.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
This claim about CBG is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screenshot 20210306 155451

@Moe.Red check out the testing they did on thc timings!

Screenshot 20210306 160408
Screenshot 20210306 160304

Screenshot 20210306 155747

Last edited:
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Putting my planning cap on for a moment....

Part of me is looking at what I currently have going and thinking that running my widow dad x fussy haze mom is probably my best bet for a first go at popping my own chuck. Points in favor including:

• Very obvious goal (select for vigor)
  • Lets me get to know how both strains for which I have dads look in a cross.
  • Flower time (fussy haze was remarkably short for a haze, fussy as she was)
  • Gut reaction to the combo is enticing
  • Earliest start (harvesting soon)
Points against include:
  • You are probably just talking yourself into this because you're being
  • impatient, Milson
  • Isn't this a bit hasty?
  • Memories trace roots
Idkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

But these girls are smelling better by the day :-)

I figure if I don't like the smoke on fussy haze, I don't have to actually flower the seedlings I drop. I have already killed more than once, and I shall kill again when appropriate without flinching.

(okay i will flinch a little but ya know what I mean).

Not really any point in waiting. This does not stop me from dropping something with any of the other girls in a few weeks if I want to for literally any reason.

Thanks for coming to the TED talk etc etc 🙃 🤣

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

You ever gonna try that cannalytics kit out? It may help you decide one way or another about a plant. And since it's right there...

Are you going for THC density mainly?

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
You ever gonna try that cannalytics kit out? It may help you decide one way or another about a plant. And since it's right there...

Are you going for THC density mainly?
Haha yesssss starting with this first harvest.

And kind of, i am also very interested in CBG with Panama plants especially. They claim up to 3% on both strains.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Your plants look very healthy. I see stalks bigger than a sharpie that still have green cotyledons. I don't know that I have ever seen that before. That's a plant of a master right there.

I have never done more than a cursory look into CBG. Is there something worth studying there?

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I have never done more than a cursory look into CBG. Is there something worth studying there?
Thank you!

I have seen some gestures toward CBG being trippy, pain-relieving, or both. Especially with beta caryophylene. I think.

Plus this latest thing with the led blue light and CBG is interesting.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Speaking of CBG, i topped this girl further down and regretted it immediately! But she will be fine soon.

Panama x Bangi Haze

IMG 20210308 171902358 HDR
IMG 20210308 171915253 HDR

Latest posts

Top Bottom