Captain's Log: Dispatches from Planet Milson

• Thread starter Milson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Finished VALIS. Interesting piece from a guy actually losing his shit. Great writer. Didn't find the plot satisfying tbh lol. As an artistic statement it works and cuts, so i think i will remember it fondly.

However, all the God talk has me reading Julian by Gore Vidal soon.....I really enjoyed Creation from him (this is not an endorsement of his politics).

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Also in non-pot Milson Universe content, I made this.

I took a recording of my birds jamming out to NPR and sampled the cockatiel saying "hi," then made an 8 bar loop incorporating that sample. Then I put that under the original recording. She is legit doing jazz with a return to a motif and everything.

This has not stopped being funny to me.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I min to 1:15 is awesome , also cool at .5 speed for the Rastas .....
Thank you! Had not tried listening on half speed, nigel's words sound extra interesting that way....

Also thinking I should sample the sounds of their talons on the glass rim (that tink tink tink).

He loves yelling into glasses and vents. Also muttering. The "did I hear what I thought I heard or am I stoned?" factor with him is very high. For instance, when he is listening to an interview on NPR, he knows by the inflection of the interviewer's voice when she has asks a question and if the person being interviewed pauses too long, he jumps in with his own muttering to fill in (we babble with him like he is a baby and he is also just observant as hell). It's adorable.

Last edited:
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Psst....

IMG 20210309 151327273 HDR
IMG 20210309 151454292 HDR

Widow x Haze seeds.... 😊🧐🥰

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Today i harvested several branches off widow. Yes, not the whole plant. Trying out the jorge cervantes suggestion (where i saw it) to harvest in stages to get more ripeness. We will see how it goes!

Moved veg over to where it will live for a while.... Golden Tiger looks like she's ready to go...

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Checking out recommendations for how to treat fresh seeds before germinating....

Seems the consensus is if they are mature you could plant right away but germination will be increased by drying.

Wondering what people have done/do.....

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I've never had germination problems with fresh seeds. If anything, I've found too many seedlings under pollinated flowering plants. 😄
These things are in the haze and already basically dry. I am thinking I will just try a few testers and if I am having germination issues revisit.

The interesting thing about this is I will know very quickly if the vigor is better. If it is, then that should be exciting. If not, it was quick to find out.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Initial buzz report on widow: yes.

Nice euphoria, maintain pretty good clarity. The high definitely has a nice evolution. We will see how long it lasts.

(I just snuck the smallest bud I could find off the dry to test...the rest is still hanging).

Also, I think I am going to do staged harvests going forward....seeing the extra bit of development on the bottom of widow has me happy. In a perpetual setup like I have managed, there really is no reason to harvest all at once. Kind of nice to split up the work, actually.

Last edited:
Top Bottom