Captain's Log: Dispatches from Planet Milson

• Thread starter Milson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
beluga

beluga

Amendment, as i did not get the joke initially.

View attachment 1057530

Is this "getting" a sex joke buried in the most basic symbols in the western world and passed down over millennia?

Idk

Is it definitely not that?

Idk

Lalalalala

(This has to do with growing because I think pot is a catalyst for omega energy realization in the human consciousness and you are reading a dispatch from Planet Milson so)
I think this falls under "Concentrates and Processing"

... especially Processing.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I think this falls under "Concentrates and Processing"

... especially Processing.

Btw, is that triploid in my widow? Does anyone know anything About it? Lol it seems healthy enough....just....weird.

beluga

beluga

Btw, is that triploid in my widow? Does anyone know anything About it? Lol it seems healthy enough....just....weird.

Man, I don't miss dial-up.
Triploid? The one with the weird alternation or maybe extra leaf on a node..? Can't quite make it out.

I've had mutants with extra leaf sets, fused leaves, etc. do just fine and sometimes better (if I recall correctly.)

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
So i keep seed money in crypto because that's usually how i pay if possible and crypto is up right now because reasons (partially Iran from what I hear....🤷‍♂️) And bottom line.....

Screenshot 20201121 102318

I really wanna take a peek at these Panama seeds okay? 😆😂😆 And the Pakistan Valley sounds too interesting to wring my hands about twenty bucks....

Do i have a problem? Not more than usual....seeds are a lot cheaper than other hobbies i have had.........

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Oh, and here are my highly imperfect plants.

IMG 20201121 110555369

IMG 20201121 110542213

We have had some nute issues, etc. Whatever. I love them and see a few that i especially am drawn to...so we will see 🙂

I am also realizing that my wife is basically all in on plants so at this point my plant limit is mostly down to space until flower. In the spirit of "remove unnecessary artificial blockages to the flow of life," i am contemplating this. Not in the immediate term, but after my next harvest (which is coming in the next ten days).

Finally, while I was previously super interested in MAX SPEED to try stuff, at this point? Meh? My next harvest will be a better size than my first by a good chunk and this is all personal use, so....

Let's be honest, crosses are what is interesting to me right now. That and effect. Not maximizing the plant or maximizing speed or harvest size or whatever. Just my personal preference. Will I lose some quality in exchange for some sanity? Idk. But I'm just not going to beat myself up about the ebbs and flows of my plants when i know I can usually save them and if not, that's life.

(Like i can stop my inner critic LMFAO)

🙃🙃

I am so jazzed about this neuron book btw....

How cool is that?!?!?! 😍😍😍

Last edited:
MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Oh, and here are my highly imperfect plants.

We have had some nute issues, etc. Whatever. I love them and see a few that i especially am drawn to...so we will see 🙂

I am also realizing that my wife is basically all in on plants so at this point my plant limit is mostly down to space until flower. In the spirit of "remove unnecessary artificial blockages to the flow of life," i am contemplating this. Not in the immediate term, but after my next harvest (which is coming in the next ten days).

Finally, while I was previously super interested in MAX SPEED to try stuff, at this point? Meh? My next harvest will be a better size than my first by a good chunk and this is all personal use, so....

Let's be honest, crosses are what is interesting to me right now. That and effect. Not maximizing the plant or maximizing speed or harvest size or whatever. Just my personal preference. Will I lose some quality in exchange for some sanity? Idk. But I'm just not going to beat myself up about the ebbs and flows of my plants when i know I can usually save them and if not, that's life.

(Like i can stop my inner critic LMFAO)

🙃🙃

I am so jazzed about this neuron book btw....

How cool is that?!?!?! 😍😍😍

Man... if you are getting into breeding I strongly recommend you look for some foundation lines like... real GG #4, Sharon White Widow, Indiana Bubblegum, Legit Pre-98 Bubba Kush... all of the strong awesome stuff that sshz, mimed and others have been talking about before the desert weed candy kiss shit happened. I'm so stoked to get to some classic crosses that those Mosca seeds are already down in the paper towels. One has Indiana Bubblegum in it. And the other has Sharon White Widow in it. Can't wait to see how it grows and smokes for sure. Hope it's not anti climatic lol

beluga

beluga

Neurology is super neat.
One of those fields that really depict the interconnectedness of the macro to micro cosmos.

My wife is also coming around to x amount of plants. Can't argue their magnificence when they're in full bloom.
Also the craft grow legislation is gaining steam over here... that's real exciting.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Man... if you are getting into breeding I strongly recommend you look for some foundation lines like... real GG #4, Sharon White Widow, Indiana Bubblegum, Legit Pre-98 Bubba Kush... all of the strong awesome stuff that sshz, mimed and others have been talking about before the desert weed candy kiss shit happened. I'm so stoked to get to some classic crosses that those Mosca seeds are already down in the paper towels. One has Indiana Bubblegum in it. And the other has Sharon White Widow in it. Can't wait to see how it grows and smokes for sure. Hope it's not anti climatic lol
Yeahhhhh that stuff does sound cool but i am chasing hybrid vigor personally.

My thought is to mess with my own stuff for a while and then come back to those classics when i have my own babies to cross to.

Just my preference. What my soul is pulling toward me. I am also pushing away from sweet flavors mostly for a similar reason.

I am keeping an eye on what you are crossing though!!!!

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter

My thought is to mess with my own stuff for a while and then come back to those classics when i have my own babies to cross to.

Just my preference. What my soul is pulling toward me. I am also pushing away from sweet flavors mostly for a similar reason.

As i am thinking about flavors....

Hypothesis: spicy, peppery, incense weed has been the stuff that has had the effect i like the most. I associate this with hazes (my purple haze and a couple of dispensary eighths) and my maui.

Just tucking this here. I will prob argue with that thought in days if not hours. 🙃😆😂🤷‍♂️👻

beluga

beluga

Noted.

The evolution of armoas this trainwreck that I've got going is really making me believe my HSC genealogy theory (if you've been following my wild rants). Which has Oregon Punch and Purple Haze in it (as part of the PPD lineage). It's really fruiting up, but started out with a lot of the hazey spice.

I'm fuckin pumped.

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

I like your method. I feel myself saying similar things.

amekins

amekins

Noted.

The evolution of armoas this trainwreck that I've got going is really making me believe my HSC genealogy theory (if you've been following my wild rants). Which has Oregon Punch and Purple Haze in it (as part of the PPD lineage). It's really fruiting up, but started out with a lot of the hazey spice.

I'm fuckin pumped.
Milson: imagine if instead of a holiday cookie swap, it was possible to do a holiday bud swap and you and your friends all exchange your favorite buds. Everyone gets to try something new.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
As i am thinking about flavors....

Hypothesis: spicy, peppery, incense weed has been the stuff that has had the effect i like the most. I associate this with hazes (my purple haze and a couple of dispensary eighths) and my maui.

Just tucking this here. I will prob argue with that thought in days if not hours. 🙃😆😂🤷‍♂️👻
One example i forgot: katsu bubba kush had this flavor too.

beluga

beluga

We're all growers...
February 2nd is Setusubun... also known as bean-throwing day.
Might be a cute little idea to spread the love with a bean exchange of each other's favorite current breeding project, wherever it stands...
Or whatever your favorite strains are to grow - I've definitely had plants I like growing a lot more than others but don't like smoking as much... i.e. a lot of indicas.

Stopgap until we can mail each other nuggets...

jacks-mother-throwing-beans.png

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
We're all growers...
Might be a cute little idea to spread the love with a bean exchange of each other's favorite current breeding project, wherever it stands...
Or whatever your favorite strains are to grow - I've definitely had plants I like growing a lot more than others but don't like smoking as much... i.e. a lot of indicas.

Don't think I'd quite have seeds by then....another six weeks is my guess....but i love the energy and the image lol.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
We're all growers...

I will be sending out the seeds for the forum project right about then...very happy to share ❤

Latest posts

Top Bottom