Captain's Log: Dispatches from Planet Milson

• Thread starter Milson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❀🌱❀🀘😁✌
Supporter
Maybe we can do something else on that day then. Pop seeds for a solo cup challenge? Plant some bush beans? The combination, a solo cup bush bean challenge? I think I am losing it. Other ideas?
Dude I've been dying to do a solo cup challenge since reading that other thread here that I missed. Looks like too much fun

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
IMG 20201121 215147381 HDR

Got them into their 1 gallon pots. Keeping them in these until i need to get boys and girls into flower and they are having issues. We will see. They are basically in amended promix bx up to the level of the peat pots and then coco around that. Amendments include worm castings, kelp meal, and oregonismXL.

Also have them under one of the new xs series lights from Viparspectra. Samsung diodes. Whatever. It looks nice.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Well, it came in 2nd Place in the High Times Cannabis Cup in 1995. It was so sweet tasting, people used to say it was "disgustingly sweet"............ the original came from Indiana, and eventually made it's way to Amsterdam where Serious worked it for many years. It was very sativa like- a euphoric high, grew tall but did not yield particularly well.

I think Mosca is well known now to be doing some good work with it..........

I've popped some Mosca beans :) Dancing Queen which is a Bodhi cross x Sharon White Widow. The other is Bubblegum Boogie which is a cross with Indiana Bubblegum :) I got 3 of each to come up out of 4 put down. Moved them from the paper towels to the dirt today. Also have a Copa cross. Looked closer and it seemed way interesting. Early Glue x Black Domina. It doesnt specify which Black Domina lol... I'll just hope its '96...

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Are we doing this solo cup challenge? Rules? Any strain? What makes it an winner or loser?

I was just being high and lazy before. Started a new thread and drafted some rules to get the ball rolling, rules are not final so give your feedback.

Terpz719

Terpz719

My old stomping grounds. There was nothing like it in the 90's up until Katrina. That and the aftermath that followed sucked the soul out of the city. I'm about 3 hours or so away from there. We go sometimes for day trips and dinner, but are usually gone before the sun has set for an hour and we stay off Bourbon. Magazine and Warehouse District is where we typically stay to.

But those freaking donuts... omg love them love them love them :) That and chicory coffee on a cold fall day down by the MS River watching the tugs chug and the calliope hoot on the river boat. Now that riverside park is overrun by meth heads and heroin junkies. There are no more safe walks down by the river at sunrise with some of Cafe DuMonde's finest in each fist. No more quiet joints in Jackson Square hanging with the ghosts. No more midnight trips through the Marigny with more blotter between lip and gum than Jimmy ever thought about doing... communing with the dew forming on the leaves of the plants that a bug is lazily strolling through. What a different perspective of reality they must have in comparison to ours.

That shit isn't possible anymore. The city is too damned dangerous. Sucks how the good things have to give way to shadows.

But we WILL have their FUCKING DONUTS god damn it. Just sayin'. They CANT have the DONUTS.
Weird crazy coincidences. I was born and raised in NOLA. Man that's brining back some stuff - worked at Reily Chemical @ Decatur and Mandeville in the Marigny when I was in high school. Hugbig fried pies anyone? Had friends in the Bywater. Eating poboys made with french bread right out of the ovens in the back of the Parkway Bakery. So much I miss about that place...

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Weird crazy coincidences. I was born and raised in NOLA. Man that's brining back some stuff - worked at Reily Chemical @ Decatur and Mandeville in the Marigny when I was in high school. Hugbig fried pies anyone? Had friends in the Bywater. Eating poboys made with french bread right out of the ovens in the back of the Parkway Bakery. So much I miss about that place...
:) Small world :) Lived in the Quarters, Marigny, Lower GD, and Algiers Point. Mmmmm... PoBoys and I'm hungry. Verde Mart on Royal (?) in the Quarters imo best roast beef poboy in the city AND delivery 24/7. Oh MAN I miss that. So sloppy you had to eat it in the bathtub. I'd give anything to have that city time machine back to the mid 90s. Oh the freaking opulent decadence expressed in 3 day long parties...

Latest posts

Top Bottom