Captain's Log: Dispatches from Planet Milson

• Thread starter Milson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Day 58...... lol. Figure she’s going to 120 days. She probably needs a bit of a clean up too, by the looks of things. Some droopy leaves to the bottom, maybe some over watering going on.
I have been greening her up so you are probably right re: overwatering...

Hoping to keep it to around a hundred days lol but we will see. I am transitioning to a perpetual model so I can grow pretty sativas 🙂 so if she needs longer then she does.

She is developing a really pleasant bouquet and there will be a lot of her when she is done at least!

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I know there are a lot of steely dan fans on the board. I found this excellent. Really cool to listen to the individual tracks (on the mix board...like parts)....and quite coherent. As a group Walter becker and donald fagen would bring in some sensational artists (larry carlton arranging, michael mcdonald doing backing vocals, some freaking astonishing black artists on bass and drums in particular...chuck rainey and bernard purdie are just flexing here). On prime video if you have prime.

Screenshot 20210215 092019

https://watch.amazon.com/detail?gti...-4d0b-02cb3b083fd4&ref_=atv_dp_share_mv&r=web

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
We are getting pounded. 0* and snow. Supposed to get another 4 - 8" starting at noon.

I think today may be a good day to work from home and listen to something new. I'll take your suggestion!
Oh man yeah Aja and Can't Buy a Thrill have been in the rotation hardcore...My late father-in-law loved the group and that might be part of it.... @_mahavishnu @dire wolf , and @sshz all come to mind as fans of em off the top of my head.

Sounds like you're getting our weather! It's really bad (non canadian bracket)!

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I don't mean to laugh. Weather comments viewed from my latitude take on a different perspective. 🤣

Still around -40 here...
Yeah I saw your laugh and added an edit haha. Canadians win when it comes to being tough with the cold weather....

Except for alaskans. And Russians i guess....

Dr.B

Dr.B

Yeah I saw your laugh and added an edit haha. Canadians win when it comes to being tough with the cold weather....

Except for alaskans. And Russians i guess....
Hahaha, no we don't! We just play it up that way. I won't go outside without two heated jackets on at the moment. Truck battery died... I could care less until spring. I worked outside for years... Secretly hated it the whole time.... Not so secretly on days like these. 🤣

My eyes water in the cold out of heart break alone. 🤣🤣🤣

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Hahaha, no we don't! We just play it up that way. I won't go outside without two heated jackets on at the moment. Truck battery died... I could care less until spring. I worked outside for years... Secretly hated it the whole time.... Not so secretly on days like these. 🤣
I went to grad school with a woman from Fairbanks, Alaska.

Do y'all have heaters for your engine block in parking lots?

Dr.B

Dr.B

I went to grad school with a woman from Fairbanks, Alaska.

Do y'all have heaters for your engine block in parking lots?
We do. Its the law if you sell a vehicle here, it has a block heater. All parking spots have electrical outlets... Also the law.

We actually still have a hitching post law on the books here. Its not enforced of course but they double as places to mount outlets. 😉

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
We do. Its the law if you sell a vehicle here, it has a block heater. All parking spots have electrical outlets... Also the law.

We actually still have a hitching post law on the books here. Its not enforced of course but they double as places to mount outlets. 😉
That's cold.

Is there anyone else on the boards that exclusively smokes outside? My wife insists and frankly i think it's a fair compromise. Granted, the coldest i am dealing with is like -10 farenheit....

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

You guys are making me colder.

This is the coldest it has been here in many years right now. It's so cold my Tent AC's quick working and I had to turn off the CO2 and open the tents. I've never had to do that before.

Too cold for the wife outside, she uses this:

Seems to work fine, especially when vaping.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
It’s cloudy here today but it’s almost 80 A few nice weather thoughts for my northern farmers ...., greeting from the sunshine state. It’s almost spring break here !
Ha.....yeah.

This is where my mom's family is. And where my wife and I will have a home....at some point.

Yes i have it on my weather app. Normally I'd get down there this month....alas.

Screenshot 20210215 115125

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

That's cold.

Is there anyone else on the boards that exclusively smokes outside? My wife insists and frankly i think it's a fair compromise. Granted, the coldest i am dealing with is like -10 farenheit....

Minus 10 has been the high here for the last couple weeks. 😄

Not a fan of dry herb vaping? I've found I actually like the high better than smoking.

Top Bottom