Captain's Log: Dispatches from Planet Milson

• Thread starter Milson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sambapati

sambapati

Hahaha, no we don't! We just play it up that way. I won't go outside without two heated jackets on at the moment. Truck battery died... I could care less until spring. I worked outside for years... Secretly hated it the whole time.... Not so secretly on days like these. 🤣

My eyes water in the cold out of heart break alone. 🤣🤣🤣
Dr B poet extraordinaire

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Vibes

IMG 20210215 212519738
IMG 20210215 212356094 HDR
IMG 20210215 212400398 HDR

So yeah it's an indica then sit by the fireplace kinda night.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
You could put some honey in your tea and pray to Buddha it gets warm
That's some special honey you have there.... 🧐😍

I think buddha would laugh....not at me, just in general at the entire....everything from the lens of my request.

Which is good vibes honestly i like reading a lot of buddhist commentary....though my copy of the upanishads is my personal tomb of resonance.....

sambapati

sambapati

I think buddha would laugh....not at me, just in general at the entire....everything from the lens of my request.

Which is good vibes honestly i like reading a lot of buddhist commentary....though my copy of the upanishads is my personal tomb of resonance.....

Learned a lot living with Buddhists (1) you cant take it with you (2) it isnt important (3) it doesn't matter.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Guessing most people who are reading this know who Shantibaba is and likely that he was detained. Saw this on insta....

Screenshot 20210217 204542

No reason to provide intermediate updates.....but yeah that feels kinda open-ended, huh?

Fingers crossed 🤞 anyway.

Last edited:
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Or months or years.............. I think what is most troublesome is no real info is available from either side of the equation. It make me think that things are being negotiated on which never ends up in the customers favor.
I really don't know. Can't even say what country he's in...so any speculation is pretty loose.

I did see him mention he snuck off to Spain around the end of last month to see cbd crew and some friends. Idk what relationship that could have (if any) to this situation.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Well...

Screenshot 20210218 074806

Yeah who knows.

Also Seattle Greg (an american involved with northern lites/lights) showed up and a few people there are just screaming at him for being an asshole nonstop. Straight harassment. The vitriol is really something.

That guy is pretty burned out after all these years and i don't think he actually remembers a lot of the things he says he remembers, so his story changes a lot. But man.

🤷‍♂️

Interesting to see what the NL i got from Todd (who is growing out seeds Greg gave him) will be like.

Also if i ever get the point where chasing down the real story re: prohibition era genetics is important to me, that's a cry for help. 🤣😆🙃 There's just no way to do it and I'm lying if I ever claim it's personally resonant. But people are very motivated to do it because it is personally resonant for some, so things can get big ugly.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Btw, here is a pod with Greg. It's interesting.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Not endorsing everything he is saying at all, but this is the first two hours of six hours of content with Chimera about cannabis breeding and other cannabis stuff.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom