Capt's Farm

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

well have a good weekend........just came in to see whats up....

got a lot to do it's gen/power day..... and tonight is TV night........Black Sheep and all

basscaptain

basscaptain

is there any lawer type's here?????
Got a ???

How hard would it be and how much would it cost to start like a nonprotfrot no kill shealter or something like that....for the paperwork????? been along time since I had to deal with a lawyer and this type of paperwork......I use to have a lawyer program but not sure where it's at now......

basscaptain

basscaptain

Happy Merica Day brother.
Right back at you I was a day ahead lol......
with the pups eating the food now I had to go to the store a few days before sunday so it screwed me up......

Have a Great Day Bro....... you need to email me your address before this weekend is over or you may miss the beans bro....
my phone and web will be gone soon.................. I'm not sure why it's on right now, but it is and I'm using it.....

ps.. I know the rules here about beans and etc.......... but I don't care at this point..... well never did...........................lol

basscaptain

basscaptain

If anyone wents a few beans you need to let me know this weekend .......

yes I would like you to send me a paid preposted mailing address so it doesn't cost me anything.......

But I will ship to a few if needed ... $$$$$ is just real tight here that's why I said before to send me a letter 1st..lol

BUT I wasn't saying you had to send me something to get some free beans...... just to clear that up.......................................

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
If anyone wents a few beans you need to let me know this weekend .......

yes I would like you to send me a paid preposted mailing address so it doesn't cost me anything.......

But I will ship to a few if needed ... $$$$$ is just real tight here that's why I said before to send me a letter 1st..lol

BUT I wasn't saying you had to send me something to get some free beans...... just to clear that up.......................................

Bro i could totally use a few beans if your sharing!! DM me an address to send an envelope too an i'll get it right out the door!

Top Bottom