Capt's Farm

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

Reno's/ Ghost Say's Hi all

He is the one that should get all the praise..... He just went's people to have Good Gear....... and has taken a lot of hit's over it in the last few months....

Sad But true......
Love you bro if your reading this...lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

well just leaves me from the misfits,i know this much,things arent always what you think,if you werent in the conversation of the incedent at hand ,dont just asume,i know this from past expereince of 7 of us guys that came here from another forum and same shit,some got it just because they thought what wasnt was.
others were disapointed when they got the real story

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

well just leaves me from the misfits,i know this much,things arent always what you think,if you werent in the conversation of the incedent at hand ,dont just asume,i know this from past expereince of 7 of us guys that came here from another forum and same shit,some got it just because they thought what wasnt was.
others were disapointed when they got the real story

So whats the real story?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

So whats the real story?
no clue im not one to medel,all my buddies have got banned from this site and two others now,they all ride instagram instead,that them,they cant get along im not trying to be a referee.
one thing that was said way back when as in years ago was not the mention of seed trades and such,do the math.i have no clue,miss um all even with me and reno fall, out you all seen,i still lay my life down for him as all my other children bro's if there was a internet band of brothers we were it and always argue.
so before all you guys try and make it uncomfortable for yourself around here,just know im sure there more to the story,i think worst one was when gt and moto got into it,hell whole damn site went nut,cant remember how many folks got banned over there disagreement,i state theres.
if i know reno he be on another site soon,he good folks and are paths cross again one day.
how is that for a unbias neutral opinion hahahah

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

no clue im not one to medel,all my buddies have got banned from this site and two others now,they all ride instagram instead,that them,they cant get along im not trying to be a referee.
one thing that was said way back when as in years ago was not the mention of seed trades and such,do the math.i have no clue,miss um all even with me and reno fall, out you all seen,i still lay my life down for him as all my other children bro's if there was a internet band of brothers we were it and always argue.
so before all you guys try and make it uncomfortable for yourself around here,just know im sure there more to the story,i think worst one was when gt and moto got into it,hell whole damn site went nut,cant remember how many folks got banned over there disagreement,i state theres.
if i know reno he be on another site soon,he good folks and are paths cross again one day.
how is that for a unbias neutral opinion hahahah

That was pretty good. :-)

Top Bottom