Capt's Farm

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

Shhhhh.

Since the Dickhead from Dickhead LEDs needed to come to move some stuff for the door...I decide to fix and finish stuff that has been started and just hanging out cause it is working but not right so....

Heater is wired right and has a switch to cut power....
Added plug

basscaptain

basscaptain

Yeah i am still going back and forth between setting up a tent to re start after the root aphids or cleaning and bombing my nice roomy growroom.

I really hate working in tents.
I would clean and bomb that area and fix anything that you needed.. or wanted done and get it rolling...

Tent's are good and I'll still use the 2.... I have but... I can't see going back to just tent's....

If I was you...I would get the insulation done when $$ is right and that would really help you out....

Fucking propane is high.......

Just my 2 cents worth......

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I would clean and bomb that area and fix anything that you needed.. or wanted done and get it rolling...

Tent's are good and I'll still use the 2.... I have but... I can't see going back to just tent's....

If I was you...I would get the insulation done when $$ is right and that would really help you out....

Fucking propane is high.......

Just my 2 cents worth......

Yeah we had squirrels in the soffit and Attic. We got them out and are sealing it all up. I want to spray foam the attic and be done up there. That will make a huge difference. But insulating all the thin sealed outer walls is not really doable. Just the basement on the blocks around the perimeter and the basement ceiling and the attic.

The basement is open amd only half underground and the back original side is actually pourous and just ancient rock form with plaster. Quite pourous.

The front side is 40’s to 60’s cinder block.

Its just work and money right? Lol

basscaptain

basscaptain

Ya the thing is tent's even in a different place isn't going to stop them from coming back....

So and this is just how my mind works....

I would much rather go back to what was working..and fight the problem....

Then do something different and Still have to fight the problem.....

Either way you're living with bug spray for the next yr......
I would be spaying ever few weeks for the next 6 months no matter what I did...tents or room....

Again just my 2 cents

Anthem

Anthem

Im afraid they will just come back. There are so many gaps and crevices for them to have layed winter eggs in. They stay viable for 6 months.
Was it Diesel 1 that got spider mites and his plan was to make a really nice environment for the little guys so they would hatch and he could kill them off once and for all? Bugs are a pain in the back side and something we have to deal with.
I dread Spider Mites and Root Aphids. Not sure which one is worse

basscaptain

basscaptain

If anyone see that bodean guy tell him I need papers........ maybe a few beans that are girls too...lol

Man I can't find that last pack of papers.. Sweet tooth broke the only bong I had going the other 2 needs stems and bowls...

I'll stop there I was bicthing this morning about shit and pulled it cause that's all I have been doing lately.....

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Ya the thing is tent's even in a different place isn't going to stop them from coming back....

So and this is just how my mind works....

I would much rather go back to what was working..and fight the problem....

Then do something different and Still have to fight the problem.....

Either way you're living with bug spray for the next yr......
I would be spaying ever few weeks for the next 6 months no matter what I did...tents or room....

Again just my 2 cents

Well at least its just root drench. No leaf bugs.

And i agree but it is much easier to clean out a tent.

And im going to grow all the plants together this time so i can clean thoroughly between harvests.

Also the tent xan be opened front and back so i planned to roll along on a task chair or mechanic stool and not move the plants around anymore. I could just roll along and water them.

But i havent decided. I may set up the tent and start 8 plants vegging and decide after i clean everything. I am going to take apart all the ducts and lamps and fans and clean everything.

Bodean

Bodean

If anyone see that bodean guy tell him I need papers........ maybe a few beans that are girls too...lol

Man I can't find that last pack of papers.. Sweet tooth broke the only bong I had going the other 2 needs stems and bowls...

I'll stop there I was bicthing this morning about shit and pulled it cause that's all I have been doing lately.....
I'll send some papers your way Captain!

Top Bottom