Capt's Farm

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

So I guess this is what's going around here......
I stopped at the iga for gas and a few thing's....pork chops on sale for 99cents a lbs and 59 cents for a dozen of large eggs.....

Anyways 2 girls pull up and start talking to Fred... ended up giving them a jay..of the gg4 x Hcp and they gave me this small bud...
I'll give it a try tonight......

A d look they must grow also....there's a bean right there for me to run....lol

It really has been a good day.......

basscaptain

basscaptain

Ok this morning is gone and I don't know where it's gone.....

So school starts today here in some of TN....

Alcoa High School is open................................................

basscaptain

basscaptain

Last night weather...I needed the rain even though I watered in the am.....
So it was good......

Man the phone company is going hit me with a bill but it's ok..I'm using it....
Guess they didn't get the turn off notice.....

Think im going to see if my cellphone # is still there and if it is I may have to get on before I lose that number.....

Need to get some signs up....I had a dream about it.....

20200721 191720
20200721 191740
20200721 191753
20200721 184858
20200721 184906
20200721 184912
MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Hope the fed ex guy was kool he got a good look....
The last pic was the look he got when he put it down

Well you all have a good day I have to finish wash a d with 1 gen down...I can't run everything

Hey Cap :) I've been reading this thread since my first day. What a whole month ago? lol Anyway didn't have anything to contribute so I've shut up but... The Fed Ex guy. Just a suggestion. You've probably already thought about it. If so just say shut up. But my driveway goes past my grow area kind of about the same distance as your pic. I do grow bags like you and I'm in the woods. I found that sunflowers, lima beans, black eyed peas, tomatoes and cucumbers block and blend. Like sunflowers get lst'd across the top of chicken wire that surrounds the garden. Tomatoes go high along the back row. Beans/peas/cucumbers get trained to fill in the 4 walls of wire on mine. I doubt you'd need 4 walls. Don't know much about your layout. You'd just need to build a "screen" across the front of your grow area with whatever. I've harvested pine trees with 3 - 4 diameters and used them as posts for whatever gardening stuff. Then grow whatever across the entire lot of it. With the slope of your land? 6ft height should do it. Then all they see are freaking tomatoes, pretty flowers, and assume you are one bored ass man.

Top Bottom