Capt's Farm

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

the mushrooms around here I'll have to look into.. I had 1 this morning around 6am and the next thing I know it's noon..............................

so we are working the 3rd shiff today..............lol🙃😇👌👉👣🌱🌳🌞

basscaptain

basscaptain

ok so I never had a problem in my life with clones.... I would cut and drop in fish water form a tank and put in the sun ....

here I have tried everything... but clonex...... I'm not looking to buy anything else to clone so what can I do with what I have.....

I have plants
superthrive
Mykos Pure Mycorrhizal - Mycorrhizae Extreme Gardening Root

I have glass jars
home made cloner

?????????????????
ty

basscaptain

basscaptain

There so good all ready...
Bft..
Is just a pup herself...I feel for her...she had 3 and lost 2...so only 1 of these are hers.....they all went to be in this part ok f the grow rooms....

Pups will get me up in a few hrs then will sleep next to me the rest of the night....
This is all within 3 day's..I just let them all get together.....2 days on dry food also.....

• Love
Reactions: Ina
basscaptain

basscaptain

These really don't went to load....
that took 3 times a hrs.....

basscaptain

basscaptain

The days of high speeds are not here right now....you can get that where the payment is...
But not back here......

basscaptain

basscaptain

I got a few more but if they take hrs..I'll try 1 time then screw it
.....this is the 2nd time for this one......
It was loading 90 % when I went to sleep but didn't finish.....

chemistry

chemistry

If your vid is to big it will time out on the upload, It did it to me when I got my new super duper camera, with more pixels. lol

basscaptain

basscaptain

If your vid is to big it will time out on the upload, It did it to me when I got my new super duper camera, with more pixels. lol
my problem is dsl I think more then the size that one was only 77 and still had problems.. the one that are 150 or more I always have a problem with... that's why I put pics up.... I don't watch most the video's becuase of load time.....

I'm at 1mg up and 6-8 down it's slow remember dial up??? right now it's running ok cause it's the other thing pulling on the net....also since most are sleeping it helps with my speed .....

I guess as I make this coffee what your saying is true the more pixels the longer the load time......

anything over a min is a 50/50 on loading......

Last edited:
basscaptain

basscaptain

It's going so that was just now...everything is up and moving....

This place is so much more alive this year.....

basscaptain

basscaptain

Couple more by the clothes line.....
This place is singing form the birds this morning......

Top Bottom