• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I don't think I said ice cream truck...
But by your name I was hoping you were a grandson to the founder of little debbie and you could send me a truck full of day old cakes and goodies...that's allll....

CAKE MAN

god im so high im just stupid 1/2 the time, shit flys over my head lik a fuckin 747 . . .

I thought people who did alot of cocaine ended up dumb.. naa just give me a cpl bowls and i'll show you stupidity like you never seen! :P

then i was like wait a sec i got wedding cake seeds too did i forget to send him some did he even want wedding cake? Did i miss that too?! AWEE SHIT! lol

*smokes more pot*

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

What the fuck...
All my plants are fucked up...
There's hole dug in them....

I don't need this bs!
Don't know if this will help but early in the planting something dug up all around my tomatoes so I put about 4 mothballs around each one and nothing's dug at them not even once since; you have to put them back like once a week or so but it seems to do the trick! hope this helps, good luck Cap!

basscaptain

basscaptain

Those will go into the black box tomorrow night and I'll drop 30 each of

Capt's Farms UFO

Renos F2
Gg4 x hcp
Tangie99
there was a typo...

Not 30 each..... 10 of each for 30 total of the 3..... these all will run...... so i'm going over because of male's but if by chance I get all girls I'll worry about that little problem them........lol I'm ready to run 50-100 in my mind anyways...fuck it

Last edited:
basscaptain

basscaptain

CAKE MAN

god im so high im just stupid 1/2 the time, shit flys over my head lik a fuckin 747 . . .

I thought people who did alot of cocaine ended up dumb.. naa just give me a cpl bowls and i'll show you stupidity like you never seen! :P

then i was like wait a sec i got wedding cake seeds too did i forget to send him some did he even want wedding cake? Did i miss that too?! AWEE SHIT! lol

*smokes more pot*
lov u bro LOL🤪

basscaptain

basscaptain

Don't know if this will help but early in the planting something dug up all around my tomatoes so I put about 4 mothballs around each one and nothing's dug at them not even once since; you have to put them back like once a week or so but it seems to do the trick! hope this helps, good luck Cap!
you can see I was running out of soil... they needed out of the solos, so I made a mix with 50% wood chips and etc......
this isn't going to work......

I plan of getting 3 bags of soil when i go to town ... just waiting for the rain to stop for a day so I can go.......I won't put the pups out all that time in the rain so that's why I don't leave here when it rains.... I need to set up some dog house's to get them out of it..... but that's a diff story..

basscaptain

basscaptain

So I have 12 that are topped in 1 and 2s

The Gg4 is going to go into a 27g tote

I'll run..solo
1 and 2 gal for 6 wks or so of veg.. transplanted in to 5gal and flip 1 wk later to flower.....
I'll top 2 times in veg and run them hard.....

I'm looking for something different for food...I'm almost out of what I'm using....

I'm going to get more from them...but I would like to add or try something else also....

Need more weight.....

Not looking to good here...

basscaptain

basscaptain

I have to get this down but for now till I get the door up this will work

I know it's wet.....

basscaptain

basscaptain

I have to get this down but for now till I get the door up this will work

I know it's wet.....
I need to reset this cause that was by the back wall where I'm putting the door....that's why you see 106 for hi on the temp..... this building gets hot.... my room stays at 80 though without anything........ the 2 temps meters in the room took a shit whit in 8 months so this is the only one left like this....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom