• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

If you have an IR temp gun get set to get about 75-79f leaf temps on average

basscaptain

basscaptain

my plan was to build a 1bed apt in here then biuld my house..... I have 75% of what I need in the trailer to do it

then my sis went to sale her condo... it was paid for in my dad's trust,,, some how she got a loan and I never was told.... well when I had to sign to let it go I got hit with the news of 42g....

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
my plan was to build a 1bed apt in here then biuld my house..... I have 75% of what I need in the trailer to do it

then my sis went to sale her condo... it was paid for in my dad's trust,,, some how she got a loan and I never was told.... well when I had to sign to let it go I got hit with the news of 42g....
Somebody sold your sister, who is blind, a reverse mortgage on her home?!

Mannnnnnnn

Sorry to hear it man. Lovely country up there, I know an old timer who lived in Limestone a while (around Johnson City).

basscaptain

basscaptain

Diff working
Well the rain is starting..

Hell here is my brand new not so much more stove oven
But my problem now is

I used all the wood to make theses rooms to grow in so I got the back end...bur not the stuff to fame more then the back wall..so it's been like what's the point...but I'm going to fame it and place the cabinets and stuff and just use it open at this point....

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Come on god... I need a few days of No rain...I'm going to lose it all if not...

This is killing me....

I will not grow outside here again unless I'm in a green house or something like that.....

Im sorry to hear that. Was looking foward to see your forest. :-)

Weather here can be like that and the wind off lake michigan is fast. Then the season cuts short and hets wet and cold while the plants are trying to finish.

Need a greenhouse or like some friends of mine an enclosure with a removable roof.

Im staying indoors. Im restarting like you very soon. One more go over cleaning in the flower room and i can get the first 4 or 5 started. Im going to do 4-5 per light staggared 5 weeks for a decent little harvest every 5 weeks or so.

Will give me time to re do my veg room. Going to remove the carpet and ditch the tent likely and grow open area under the 315 cmh.

Bigger plants than 5 weeks beg with the t-5 flourescents. Those lamps are over 5 years old running every day. And the bulbs are almost 18 months used. Time to retire the old t-5’s.

Will be following your complex story alonf as always. Good luck bro!

basscaptain

basscaptain

Im sorry to hear that. Was looking foward to see your forest. :-)

Weather here can be like that and the wind off lake michigan is fast. Then the season cuts short and hets wet and cold while the plants are trying to finish.

Need a greenhouse or like some friends of mine an enclosure with a removable roof.

Im staying indoors. Im restarting like you very soon. One more go over cleaning in the flower room and i can get the first 4 or 5 started. Im going to do 4-5 per light staggared 5 weeks for a decent little harvest every 5 weeks or so.

Will give me time to re do my veg room. Going to remove the carpet and ditch the tent likely and grow open area under the 315 cmh.

Bigger plants than 5 weeks beg with the t-5 flourescents. Those lamps are over 5 years old running every day. And the bulbs are almost 18 months used. Time to retire the old t-5’s.

Will be following your complex story alonf as always. Good luck bro!
I hope your next run is Great... you need it..... you got this your Very Good at what you Do.........................

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I hope your next run is Great... you need it..... you got this your Very Good at what you Do.........................

Thanks bud. We will both catch up and move foward. I am keeping a positive attitude. I have made about what you have with my infested garden all year. If it wasnt for mrs. Mmg and her salon job we could have lost the house.

One of us is always doing ok. If we could just get both of us rolling we could do something good.

basscaptain

basscaptain

Thanks bud. We will both catch up and move foward. I am keeping a positive attitude. I have made about what you have with my infested garden all year. If it wasnt for mrs. Mmg and her salon job we could have lost the house.

One of us is always doing ok. If we could just get both of us rolling we could do something good.
it will happen... just keep the faith......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom