Capt's Farms is going for it

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshmen

Moshmen

the only time they start shit is when a car turns down my lane a half a mile away.... then there in it....... Never thunk the gravel road would drive them nuts,,,,,

think I need to make a deal with this MHippe cat.... if he is a vet maybe fix the pups so this shit stops..... and I'll fix something at his place....

they really try and be good... they love me alot.......................
Sometimes I like my dogs more than people!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

the only time they start shit is when a car turns down my lane a half a mile away.... then there in it....... Never thunk the gravel road would drive them nuts,,,,,

think I need to make a deal with this MHippe cat.... if he is a vet maybe fix the pups so this shit stops..... and I'll fix something at his place....

they really try and be good... they love me alot.......................

I do believe fixing our pets is very helpful for them and us.

basscaptain

basscaptain

at some point i'm going to run out of lights and power... so just thinking out loud...................
and i'm going to need smoke for me....... if these plants don't make the weekend I have to think about that.....

and what happens fi I get 50 girls

basscaptain

basscaptain

Hell I'll donate to gas bro... I wanna see you go indoor and kill it. Deal?
I'm Not going to say No this time.....
Yes I'll take any Help on this....................

Thanks Bro..............

ps.. in a way I'm screwed now you have to much info on me last time when asked about paypal our email stopped.... don't lie so that's my way to end that if we where face to face I would of changed the talk to something else on the next word,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'm Not going to say No this time.....
Yes I'll take any Help on this....................

Thanks Bro..............

ps.. in a way I'm screwed now you have to much info on me last time when asked about paypal our email stopped.... don't lie so that's my way to end that if we where face to face I would of changed the talk to something else on the next word,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
So hockey started again 😜

basscaptain

basscaptain

so I Need some diff food......
I feel the stuff I'm using is working but it needs a kick... if I was back in cal and could get cow shit at HD for a buck a bag I would be all in that.... but they want 5-6 $$ here for a bag of shit...... I'm missing the fish water..... so I need something ????

basscaptain

basscaptain

ok so how much damage will I do

i have 2 plants in 5gal fabs that have grown into the ground some... I really want to save these plants... can i pull them up get them in the shower for the night and I'll put them in the 3x3 tomorrow and the next day I get to a real town I'll get soil and transplant up

basscaptain

basscaptain

Us postal service must be busy guess they running late but should be there today
think that maybe tomorrow.. not rally sure mail ran today....

when I went to town Nick my mailman was at his house with a cop.... something you don't see here.... I think someone tried to brake in..... on my way back the cop was down the road talking to his nab.... he was still at home

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

5 of his blue Dream
freaking post office hahaah,i just got jacked for half a lb and the last 100 white blaze seeds i had ,i hope they enjoy my breeding project as much as i have,always a first time,guess they are checking alittle better than most folks would think during the virus days hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom