Capt's Farms is going for it

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
basscaptain

basscaptain

Beth wented to open a shop when I meet her she was clean.... so I put her in school and started buying Everything to open a shop.... when I left Ca I left 50g in my shop of stuff to open a soloan....

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Beth wented to open a shop when I meet her she was clean.... so I put her in school and started buying Everything to open a shop.... when I left Ca I left 50g in my shop of stuff to open a soloan....

Lol. Her old inventory takes up space in the basement here. And her chairs and bench and rolling carts.

She ran her own in the back of a gym before we left town and bought the lake house.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

MMI

look at it this way if you guys pick up and move to good old SD... your wife has a lead on a job....

She is happy here. Its her home town. She knows everyone. Her step dad and both families are mostly here. And her brother and her nieces and nephews. And her sister and aunts and uncles are mostly here too. And her old friends growing up.

Also she works at the top salon in the nearby town and her boss is grooming her to manage when she retires. She even gets paid to do the facebook for the salon and gets many appointments from posting. She has 18 years experience. And is about to get a deal with the local vo tech school she gradualted from to teach part time and her extended education gives her a fall back plan to be a corperate trainer for redkin or the like.

She aint going anywhere. I couldnt take her away from here.

And i could never live in populated area again. I like your spot!

basscaptain

basscaptain

Lol. The dogs are so relaxed they look dead.
the only time they start shit is when a car turns down my lane a half a mile away.... then there in it....... Never thunk the gravel road would drive them nuts,,,,,

think I need to make a deal with this MHippe cat.... if he is a vet maybe fix the pups so this shit stops..... and I'll fix something at his place....

they really try and be good... they love me alot.......................

basscaptain

basscaptain

And we can't forget
Plummer
Chemgoher
9 came out...

These run long 12 wks plus...

If this works out...I'll hit them with 4 plus
The next month maybe have a #
Then the next month I should hit 4 plus again....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom