Capt's Farms is going for it

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

freaking post office hahaah,i just got jacked for half a lb and the last 100 white blaze seeds i had ,i hope they enjoy my breeding project as much as i have,always a first time,guess they are checking alittle better than most folks would think during the virus days hahaha
Wow... Sorry to hear that brother. Bastards!!!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Wow... Sorry to hear that brother. Bastards!!!
all good bro was sending to my girl friend for her bipoler ,she be alright,just got back from the piece shoit on earth called california,it was every ting i ever expected,never again went and picked my son up ,drug his car and stuff back home,1800 miles one way,for those that bitch about every thing causing cancer only a third of population were taking caution,los angeles is a black freaking hole on earth and needs covered over no joke,
this old redneck be sticking to the country my friend,that and whole trip just sent me back to dark places ,bright side i got my boy and all his stuff back home and we all made it back no issues hahaah,just wish his friend could have come back with us,if i could have only talked with the boy he still be alive im sure ,trip sucked bro,even with age that shit never is nice

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

all good bro was sending to my girl friend for her bipoler ,she be alright,just got back from the piece shoit on earth called california,it was every ting i ever expected,never again went and picked my son up ,drug his car and stuff back home,1800 miles one way,for those that bitch about every thing causing cancer only a third of population were taking caution,los angeles is a black freaking hole on earth and needs covered over no joke,
this old redneck be sticking to the country my friend,that and whole trip just sent me back to dark places ,bright side i got my boy and all his stuff back home and we all made it back no issues hahaah,just wish his friend could have come back with us,if i could have only talked with the boy he still be alive im sure ,trip sucked bro,even with age that shit never is nice
Well on the bright side your home. Never been to Cali but idk that it would be for me lol

basscaptain

basscaptain

sry old man good to hear he is back home..... that didn't take long...... hope he didn't get into anything real bad there...... it don't take long to get into some bad shit/drugs there ......

basscaptain

basscaptain

I'm Fucking Pissed.....................................

this isn't the way to start a run......

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

don't think so it's a diff place.......
all my life i thought the desert was dry,until i took that trip down I10,for 150 miles a damn irrigation ditch in the middle of desert,not running to nothing just there hahahahah,bro sci fi movies are made there in the desert,i understand why,i seen a lot of things i shouldnt have,i mean i werent there hahaha and thought some one would be looking for me haahha,then completly away from any civilzation is a RV town,no stores ,no fuel,just RV'S every were,1 RV repair shop thats it,i couldnt believe it,i got on google to see if i was seeing shit,nope it a town 2 months out the year there is a rock show and folks from up north cover the town for there winter,lol annual rainfall 3.5 in rain average income 23 thousand un freaking believable.
thats only scratching what i seen in the desert hahahah,new mexico to,took another route going out that freaking state everone brags on and quick,them desert flats boy dont yall know i was cutting up,that oldest boy mine couldnt even hardly drive from laughing at my ass,i showed um thought,cant remeber were it was but tild him hey there is a missle site,he looked at me and called me a idioit 2 more miles down that road was a sign for missle something another road ,boy hidy it was on then hahaaha,old man is glad to be home hahaah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

sry old man good to hear he is back home..... that didn't take long...... hope he didn't get into anything real bad there...... it don't take long to get into some bad shit/drugs there ......
no he was doing good,his friend took the easy way out,things would be real odd living wise so we went got him,wish the boy would have moved here other than my boy move there,i know i could have eased some of the pain ,it all good he has no pain anymore,now i got to get my son back on track,it was his best friend for many years,felt good for me to talk with his mom ,i feel i gave her a brighter day,when i left i had her laughing that all any one can do,she gonna sell the house and move back to oregon,thanks for the thought bro.
sorry i blew up your thread just seen that damn postal stamp on that bottle and had to vent thats the first time i got jacked ,hope they enjoy that dank ass herb,hope the first hit just slams um into a chair for hours hahahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Whatever it is that wants to dig in my pots and eat my plants where going to have some Big Problems here
Everyone has been fucked with...
And 3 are gone....
might check for grubs and slugs bro,them big ass holes you posted,that was the same holes i had in my melons last year,1 hole in and 1 exit hole,just a clean hole left then maggots and bugs get in and eat the fruit to a jelly,lost 4 watermelon and 2 huge pumpkins,i just think it was grubs them bastards can dig threw anything

basscaptain

basscaptain

no he was doing good,his friend took the easy way out,things would be real odd living wise so we went got him,wish the boy would have moved here other than my boy move there,i know i could have eased some of the pain ,it all good he has no pain anymore,now i got to get my son back on track,it was his best friend for many years,felt good for me to talk with his mom ,i feel i gave her a brighter day,when i left i had her laughing that all any one can do,she gonna sell the house and move back to oregon,thanks for the thought bro.
sorry i blew up your thread just seen that damn postal stamp on that bottle and had to vent thats the first time i got jacked ,hope they enjoy that dank ass herb,hope the first hit just slams um into a chair for hours hahahahah
You know you can say anything here...
We all need to vent.....
No problem here....

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

You know you can say anything here...
We all need to vent.....
No problem here....
couldnt help it mate,my heart kinda sagging,im good and will quit but thanks
since that cup lost all sift threw it real good and see what you find,if nothing in there it gonna be airborn
no sure on east coast side,but here we have a wasp that gets about as big round as your thumb,mean bastard,digs hole under my containers and takes his pry into the holes to eat,seen one last year take a huge jap beetle in there,so i kicked dirt around the hole ,about 15 min later when i was done watering ,it had already dug out,the damn things will dive bomb on you to,they hang out in clothes line poles and empty spaces like that just like yellow jackets,the ones we have here are black and bright red,and fly very fast,just someting to look at

basscaptain

basscaptain

I'm thinking the same thing.....

I mix some of my soil and wood chips in with a little bag soil to get these into the pots....

I'm thinking bugs for sure....I have to get new soil ....and I can't go today...I'm getting hit hard with rain today...
I'll have to go tomorrow or Sunday....

I may just have to shit

Maybe pull the plants put them in water for a day or 2....
And dump the soil

I got to think about this I can't go today...

basscaptain

basscaptain

couldnt help it mate,my heart kinda sagging,im good and will quit but thanks
since that cup lost all sift threw it real good and see what you find,if nothing in there it gonna be airborn
no sure on east coast side,but here we have a wasp that gets about as big round as your thumb,mean bastard,digs hole under my containers and takes his pry into the holes to eat,seen one last year take a huge jap beetle in there,so i kicked dirt around the hole ,about 15 min later when i was done watering ,it had already dug out,the damn things will dive bomb on you to,they hang out in clothes line poles and empty spaces like that just like yellow jackets,the ones we have here are black and bright red,and fly very fast,just someting to look at
I got those

I was also thinking beetles..... I got one that will dig through the dirt to eat dog shit

basscaptain

basscaptain

Perhaps some traps mouse or vole could be the problem? Put a bit of peanut butter on them and see what happens?
You went me to give away my pb .....
that's like gold around here...

I have some coming tomorrow form Walmart...

Dog food, a can of coffee and tea bags..been 4 days on just the water....I didn't even get a pop yesterday at the store... lol and lardery soap to wash clothes with....

I do have a nice running around I seen it 3 days ago by the gen....

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

You went me to give away my pb .....
that's like gold around here...

I have some coming tomorrow form Walmart...

Dog food, a can of coffee and tea bags..been 4 days on just the water....I didn't even get a pop yesterday at the store... lol and lardery soap to wash clothes with....

I do have a nice running around I seen it 3 days ago by the gen....
theres your problem,if you seen it running around ,you have a lot,my favorite bait and stays on traps long time is a tootsie roll,they love them to DEATH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom