Captspaulding takes bud good to see Mr big 🦎 featuring the @spiderfarmer se7000 led and the capt’s field of screams. Join me!

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Bro, the nose on it is crazy, it reminds my of oder gorilla glue on the terp end. Some really kinda mellow skunk notes that finishes sweet.
I have 5 more coming through here in about 3 weeks I think. Next time I send to you, I ll toss a couple to you. It would be crazy watching that shot outside in your beautiful country.
yeh man nice bud, im pretty much buzzing already with the one cali blues ive popped haha. that cm okie does look good to. the cm okie have the full lemon taste there, i seen a bud pic a bit back and it looked like the awesome lemon i used to get it. where full lemon taste and smell. where normally they smell of lemon but dont have much lemon taste. that one looks like has pure lemon taste to.👍

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
yeh man nice bud, im pretty much buzzing already with the one cali blues ive popped haha. that cm okie does look good to. the cm okie have the full lemon taste there, i seen a bud pic a bit back and it looked like the awesome lemon i used to get it. where full lemon taste and smell. where normally they smell of lemon but dont have much lemon taste. that one looks like has pure lemon taste to.👍
I am running lemon tree okie, Trop cookies okie, grape cream okie, cman okie. I’m going to breed cman, and grape cream for sure.
The trip cookies maybe. The growth rate on that is crazy so probably.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Hey folks!
Nice day, we feed and walk away,
@SpiderFarmerLED se7000 really pulled some beautiful colas. I have a Durban poison
And a DeathStar x gojo def getting chopped In the next few days. Exciting.
The spiderfarmer 6in clip on fan is doing its duty reliably and holding down its position.
Over all I couldn’t be happier with the way things are turning out. Spider team to the front!!!!! Have a great day, enjoy the rest of your weekend. GO CHECK OUT THE @SpiderFarmerLED grow page! Info, coupons and codes available as well as other pictures to prove the pudding. 👊🏻🤡

IMG 2932
IMG 2935
IMG 2934
IMG 2933
IMG 2938
IMG 2936
IMG 2937
IMG 2941
IMG 2940
IMG 2939
IMG 2942
IMG 2943
IMG 2944
IMG 2945
IMG 2948
IMG 2953
IMG 2951
IMG 2950
IMG 2958
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
The plants see captain coming and panic, that crazy 🤡 is back !!!
Stop cutting our heads off you bastard!!!! 😂
Mwaaaaaahhahahaahhaaa.
They grow well on the moon.
If they don’t stand up straight I’m topping at the first node. Everyone at THO1000C is acting right. Though I’m sure they all talk shit when I leave……🤡

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I'm a little late to the party but damn what a beautiful grow cap!
Question, with so many different strains, are you feeding everything the same or adjusting the feed?
I give them all the same stuff.
Green leaf mega crop 35gr per 10 gallons a flick of cal mag in veg
In flower 50gr mega crop per 10 gallon. Some cal mag if needed then I toss a teaspoon of big bud power in. That’s all I need for flower.
Sometimes I wil cut a watering can by 1/3 to 1/2 with tap water and that’s it.
I feed every 4th day like clockwork.
👊🏻🤡

I run so many strains because I don’t do this for loot really, it’s a family and tight friends deal. I just like to mix it up from grow to grow, you been doing this stuff as long as I have, you find inventive new ways of doing things to break up the monotony of it all. Plus I mother one of each strain so I keep them around a while…….

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
So I moved the badass little beast of a spiderfarmer 6inch clip fan to a new spot, I turned up the lights a bit, so I figured get covering the canopy. So it is doing great. Only have it set on the 3rd setting love this thing.
The se7000 is friggin rocking the tits off of these ladies. All of the different strains are happy as they could be soaking up those badass rays. And well the g4500 is also bringing the fire 🔥. Super happy with how things are coming along.

A huge shoutout to my homies @SpiderFarmerLED and an even bigger thank you!

O appreciate all of f you who swings by and checks out my barrel of monkeys. 🙈 🙊🙉
👊🏻🤡

And a tray of what’s gonna be coming down the ol road here at the house of 1000 colas….

IMG 3160
IMG 3166
IMG 3170
IMG 3179
IMG 3181
IMG 3175
IMG 3174
IMG 3192
IMG 3188
IMG 3187
IMG 3199
IMG 3200
IMG 3201
IMG 3203
IMG 3210
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

So I moved the badass little beast of a spiderfarmer 6inch clip fan to a new spot, I turned up the lights a bit, so I figured get covering the canopy. So it is doing great. Only have it set on the 3rd setting love this thing.
The se7000 is friggin rocking the tits off of these ladies. All of the different strains are happy as they could be soaking up those badass rays. And well the g4500 is also bringing the fire 🔥. Super happy with how things are coming along.

O appreciate all of f you who swings by and checks out my barrel of monkeys. 🙈 🙊🙉
👊🏻🤡

And a tray of what’s gonna be coming down the ol road here at the house of 1000 colas….
Damn, this is getting crazy now capt! I cant wait to see them old beans pop! Saw the little tail on one big bud. I have faith.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter

👊🏻🤡

How do you like the spider farmer 6 inch? The ac infinity gen 1 after one cycle was Loud whenever it is oscillating . I put in for a gen 2 they said is a free upgrade because gen 1 is a POS, but I haven't heard anything back. I want to try a different brand for oscillating fans, so let me know. I have never used the controller with the ac and the cord is kind of short too. How is cord on it?

Top Bottom