Captspaulding takes bud good to see Mr big 🦎 featuring the @spiderfarmer se7000 led and the capt’s field of screams. Join me!

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
How do you like the spider farmer 6 inch? The ac infinity gen 1 after one cycle was Loud whenever it is oscillating . I put in for a gen 2 they said is a free upgrade because gen 1 is a POS, but I haven't heard anything back. I want to try a different brand for oscillating fans, so let me know. I have never used the controller with the ac and the cord is kind of short too. How is cord on it?
I have a 6” in my 4x8 and a 4” in my 4x4, what can I say… the original filters lasted a year before I started getting even the slightest hint of an odor great exhausts for sure

The 6”, Set on 10 with all 4x bottom flaps in my 4x8 open still pulls hard enough to pull in all the walls on the tent 👍 ..

Edit.. thought you were talking 6” exhausts… my comment still stands! 🤣

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I have a 6” in my 4x8 and a 4” in my 4x4, what can I say… the original filters lasted a year before I started getting even the slightest hint of an odor great exhausts for sure

The 6”, Set on 10 with all 4x bottom flaps in my 4x8 open still pulls hard enough to pull in all the walls on the tent 👍 ..

Edit.. thought you were talking 6” exhausts… my comment still stands! 🤣
😂 Thank you @Mikedin 👊

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
So I’m kinda confused, it seems like my last few posts I made on this have just vanished.
🧐 @SpiderFarmerLED i swear I’ve updated a few times since the 9th.
Anyways. Here is a quick update. Gonna roll a vid when my room turns on.
Se7000
Se3000
G4500
Spiderfarmer 6in clip fan bringing the winds of love.
The buds these lights pull are phenomenal.
I love how stacked the trichs are……
Thanks as always for stopping by. 👊🏻🤡

IMG 3340
IMG 3338
IMG 3330
IMG 3332
IMG 3334
IMG 3320
IMG 3319
IMG 3308
IMG 3231
IMG 3182
IMG 3180
IMG 3179
IMG 3181
IMG 3163
IMG 3051
IMG 3050
IMG 3049
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
So I’m kinda confused, it seems like my last few posts I made on this have just vanished.
Se7000
Se3000
G4500
Cap it's all good, sell me on the 6 inch oscillating fan and I'll go buy one. My ac infinity is a POS.
👊 ✌ 🕸

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Se7000
Se3000
G4500
Look at that jungle!

But I Can confirm no removed or deleted posts on this topic

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Hey guys I have a 27L tote from Costco, you know the yellow lidded “weed totes” haha. I’ve got my seed starting medium in there with the lid on and there is a bit of moisture on the inside walls of the tote. My smooth brain is in full functioning mode today and was wondering if you have any suggestions how to store that shit without it getting moldy? Should I try and dry it out a bit more? I could throw it in my grow space without the lid on it for a few days 🤷🏼‍♂️ Thanks!

Top Bottom