Captspaulding takes bud good to see Mr big 🦎 featuring the @spiderfarmer se7000 led and the capt’s field of screams. Join me!

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Last batch of clones fully on the veg, I had one I was worried about, but bet your ass she fought through it a special shout out to my good homie @dreamnfox for the jet fuel og, and the max ac 1,5,7! They are looking like it’s time to pot them up. @Trustfall for the great genetics I don’t have to pheno hunt through for killer cuttings. It’s great to not have to sweat that part. Okie cman, lemon tree okie, frostette, and Trop cookies x okie all came through too! And finally my dude @Tumbleweed375 for that rowdy northern thunderfuck. Nice cuttings from her too!
Y’all are dope af. 👊🏻🤡

IMG 4336
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
It’s nice to know it ain’t just me it’s so damned looney too.

It’s a fun cultivar all told. I’m most likely going to be seeding these. I need to restock. Not sure yet though.
The quad top i got was great, that girl loves to make new tops.
I threw one outdoors and she's been fine in April weather, it's been brutal out too. If she survives she's gonna be HUGE by October.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Howdy homies!
Quick update on the se7000 in flower. It’s really kicking ass even lush canopy.
Here’s some pics for you! Have a great day and thx as usual for coming by.

Not only does a grower deserve great gear, this is a situation where the light deserves and needs a great grower!
Hit up the @spiderfarmer led thread and take A look why donthcha? Reviews from fellow growers here, and Info on upcoming giveaways, holidays and discounts.

IMG 4384
IMG 4381
IMG 4379
IMG 4380
IMG 4376
IMG 4377
IMG 4367
IMG 4371
IMG 4346
IMG 4302
IMG 4301
IMG 4300
IMG 4296
IMG 4294
IMG 4293
IMG 4247
IMG 4255
IMG 4259
IMG 4257
IMG 4260
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Se7000 by the great homies at @SpiderFarmerLED
Smashing this run out of the park.
So I’m at day 19 on a lot of them but the rest have been brought in every week until it was full.

I’m going to start to crank up the output on the light 2-3% every 3 days until they tell me to quit. Now that everything is settled in
I am going to push them a bit more.
And really make these colas swell.
Thanks guys. As always! 👊🏻🤡

IMG 4431
IMG 4432
IMG 4430
IMG 4429
IMG 4427
IMG 4426
IMG 4418
IMG 4417
IMG 4416
IMG 4415
IMG 4414
IMG 4413
IMG 4412
IMG 4411
IMG 4410
IMG 4409
IMG 4404
IMG 4396
IMG 4378
IMG 4385

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
So I’m at day 19 on a lot of them but the rest have been brought in every week until it was full.

I’m going to start to crank up the output on the light 2-3% every 3 days until they tell me to quit. Now that everything is settled in
🤩🤩🤩

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter

On the latest episode of captains crib.....straight 🔥

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
How do you get to the back of the room? Are you flying? Do you have grappling hooks like a ninja? Are you a rock climber? 🤣🤣🤣

Well it’s a labor of love. I pull a few every 4 days for feeding and inspections
Fems kinda require it until all of them have made it into week 4 with no herm oddities. It’s just part of the program. But musical pots, I rotate them ect. Im all up in their turd cutters

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
@Oldchucky

I think this is the dude you were talking about…..crazy bastard……

Took a while to see this, but yes, that would be it! Way to dig them up!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Took a while to see this, but yes, that would be it! Way to dig them up!
I remember the story. I got lucky with my search. The details always stuck with me.
Boat accidents towing with one all that is asking for it. the drag boats are death traps even tho the have breakaway cockpits, you wreck one on the top end.

You will not walk away.

Z

Zab

Well it’s a labor of love. I pull a few every 4 days for feeding and inspections
Fems kinda require it until all of them have made it into week 4 with no herm oddities. It’s just part of the program. But musical pots, I rotate them ect. Im all up in their turd cutters
I was going to ask the same thing, no clown shoes though 👊

Top Bottom