Capulators First Mpb Run, And First A Documented Garage Conversion.

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
budfriend

budfriend

Thanks Cap. Shooots though. I just spent about 30 minutes looking for it. Even tried finding the link on google but it is a deleated thread...boooooo. Any idea where else to find it??

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Thanks Cap. Shooots though. I just spent about 30 minutes looking for it. Even tried finding the link on google but it is a deleated thread...boooooo. Any idea where else to find it??

You mean leads DIY? It got lost in the reboot.

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Hey you guys wanna come up to my flat and see the chrome manifolds?

dankworth

dankworth

Hey you guys wanna come up to my flat and see the chrome manifolds?
Even before I knew the rules of growing I was filled with apprehension just looking at that thing in a catalog.
All chrome wants to do is flake off and cut your thumb eventually.
Or react with a salt maybe somehow if we are all lucky.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Yeah leadleds diy got ereased in the reboot.

You will need:

1/2" pvc
A 1/2" unibit drill bit
6mm tophat grommets (can be ordered through sunlight supply at your local garden shop)
1/4" drip tube (I like D.I.G brand from home depot)
basket drippers (order in 25 pack from garden shop)
A good pump (I use danner 1800)
A 1/2" valve

The appropriate fittings to connect all the pipe (t's, elbows, couplings, etc)

pvc glue and primer.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Room is down. Will be making all necessary mods this weekend to transfom the MPB in to C.H.U.B.B.

I lost three plants to the elephants foot, and almost lost all of them. If I hadnt gone berserk with h2o2, I am sure they would have all crashed. The H2o2 killed the infection. WHen I pulled the plants the trunks were hanging on by a thread and all rotted through the core, but the roots looked great. the buckets were full of them and they were very healthy.

Thank you Hogan.

The coco wall o' dank killed it again. I am sure a few of the plants will hit 1# each. I found it is better to plant one plant in each container as opposed to 2. I get equal if not more flower and half the plants. I dont think they like the competition so close to eachother. When it is just one, they thrive. I had one LSD this round that absolutely crushed it. Gonna run 2 of her this time, and maybe do the whole wall next time. We'll see..

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Room is up. not quite a full C.H.U.B.B yet. I am not happy. I started the plants in 6" rockwool. They are in the system. I don't like having 2 types of media. Its too hard to control the watering. A true C.H.U.B.B needs to be 100% one type of media to be effective. I am going to cloning from a turbo cloner and then going straight to perlite next time.

They have been in there about a week. Lost 3 last night. Same stinky stem rot infection. I think it was hanging out in the system somewhere. I did not do a physan soak this time and I think I am paying for it. I have a couple random plants in 70/30 perlite coco that I will be replacing the dead ones with, assuming I don't lose any more.

Tonight I am going to remove the survivors and dunk them in a h2o2 bath to kill the infection, and while I am doing that I will fill my system to the top with physan to kill that fucking rot.

Stay tuned.... I still plan on winning.

dankworth

dankworth

Room is up. not quite a full C.H.U.B.B yet. I am not happy. I started the plants in 6" rockwool. They are in the system. I don't like having 2 types of media. Its too hard to control the watering. A true C.H.U.B.B needs to be 100% one type of media to be effective. I am going to cloning from a turbo cloner and then going straight to perlite next time.

They have been in there about a week. Lost 3 last night. Same stinky stem rot infection. I think it was hanging out in the system somewhere. I did not do a physan soak this time and I think I am paying for it. I have a couple random plants in 70/30 perlite coco that I will be replacing the dead ones with, assuming I don't lose any more.

Tonight I am going to remove the survivors and dunk them in a h2o2 bath to kill the infection, and while I am doing that I will fill my system to the top with physan to kill that fucking rot.

Stay tuned.... I still plan on winning.
Not liking the rot of course, but the info. Fuck I hate rockwool so much.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Not liking the rot of course, but the info. Fuck I hate rockwool so much.

It's not the rockwool. Any time you have 2 different types of media this can happen. I have had it happen to me when I start in RRs and transplant in to lava. lava needs lots of water. too much for RRs. If you are gonna use rockwool, use only rockwool. If you are gonna use RR, go in to soil or coco or something similar. Combining fast draining/drying media with slow is a very bad move. Lots of people do it, and lots of people never have an issue... but it is a mistake nonetheless.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
I love you guys.
Km winner

It is all about the I/D.

Top Bottom