Capulators First Mpb Run, And First A Documented Garage Conversion.

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HG23

HG23

Hey cap, I like that cardy meter. Any new info on what your sap readings indicate?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey cap, I like that cardy meter. Any new info on what your sap readings indicate?

I will check today. My last reading was like 4. something, I thought maybe I was doing something wrong. Last time I was trying to squeeze a drop out of the petioles with my hands and that was a total fail. This time I will use a garlic press.

Holy shit those look freaking amazing, monsters to say the least....keep the pics coming that room is insanity!

At your request... more pics coming soon! Thanks for checking in MN.

H

hogan400

Proper work again cap. I cant say enough about the cultured solutions a/b/c. The round I had with them was the best one yet by atleast 20%
I ran mine with slight added epsoms, and my version of tea I came up with. Thats it, nothing more and I damn near cried after my final numbers were counted. I need to get some bene's from ya now. lol

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Oh man they are looking so good.

Unfortunately, that portable 5 ton AC gave me stress this week. It went out Wednesday, and after going through the capacitor, the fan switch, the filters, the contactor, the wiring...

I spent 4 days trying to fix it. up all night switching bulbs 3, then 3, then 3.. 4 hour intervals, to keep the schedule.

1) I AM SO GRATEFUL TO HAVE INSTALLED A HIGH TEMP SHUTOFF 2 WEEKS AGO!!! this may be one of the most important things in the room and I was lagging on it bigtime.

2) I AM ALSO SO GRATEFUL TO CANNABIS JON!!!!! Brother thank you.

Anyway ...it was the motor mounts- both of them, which I replaced tonight. Holy shit was that a fuckin nightmare.

So I'm back online now, hoping I didn't fuck with them too bad. We all had a rough week.

Anyway CS nutes and tea for the WIN!! This is looking like the best run of my life.

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Oh man they are looking so good.

. . .

This is looking like the best run of my life.

That's what I like to hear Cap!! Congrats on achieving a new best, despite the mechanical problems this week! Photos?

-Meeks

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Killer grow cap!! Haven't seen a bucket run like that in a while. Seems like everyone went the UC way .. plants look super healthy and bushy bro. Can't wait to see the show !!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
P1019058

P1019059

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Everything chugging along only a couple weeks left. Flowers are starting to stack up nicely. Here is the super lemon haze #5. She is the star of this show.

P1019067

And here we see an issue with one of the plants that has me concerned, but I'm in the hom stretch. Hopefully this one doesn't crash and burn. Started administering H2O2 to the trunk daily.

P1019079

This is WiFi? but it doesnt look like my wifi #2 which makes me worry. Maybe I mixed them up and trashed her by accident... DOH!
P1019089

Wall o' dankis blowing up!!
P1019083

ftwendy

ftwendy

Hey, MWD -- is Cap's method what you were describing when you suggested the 'dutch 45/90' concept? This is what I imagined.

Fuggin gorgeous setup. Lovely thread too.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Hey, MWD -- is Cap's method what you were describing when you suggested the 'dutch 45/90' concept? This is what I imagined.

Fuggin gorgeous setup. Lovely thread too.
no it would be if he had indys in the middle and sats on his walls o dank though. Its about maximizing yield and rocking 2 kinds of strains is the 45/90. seems cool.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
no it would be if he had indys in the middle and sats on his walls o dank though. Its about maximizing yield and rocking 2 kinds of strains is the 45/90. seems cool.

Hey mine is sats in the middle and indies on the wall! However, next run may be indies int he middle and sats on the wall... I got some heavy yielding sativa girls.. You should see this LSD. Only problem is the flowering time. You gotta be a patient grower... which I am. I like the good sativas more than the indicas personally.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

me too as I get older and my palette has changed I like a nice sativa for complexity all around. Id love to see that lsd cap lol. What is the flowering time on her btw? I had a connecticut cough thatd go 14 ish weeks, fucking crazy and cat pissy with tropical notes super clean high

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
yeah 12 weeks on this girl, but the yield makes up for it. This one is straight sweet lemon zest. Ill post a pic up tonight.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

theres a lemon cut around the midwest, 2 actually one lemon g is the exact taste you describe the other much more potent. strait up like someone microplaned that shit on your tongue. very cool cap

Latest posts

Top Bottom