Capulators First Mpb Run, And First A Documented Garage Conversion.

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

How long was veg time? Looking killer my man. Epitome of healthy
Mw

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
How long was veg time? Looking killer my man. Epitome of healthy
Mw

actually the veg is really fast. that is what makes up for it. This one flipped around 18". topped once. maybe 3 week veg from rooted cut. Stretches like a mother fucker. The lemon haze in there will take a 2 month veg time and still wont get as big.

Sativas take a long time to flower, but the fast veg and early flip make up some time.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Interesting. As always killer and makes me think that extra bit. Thanks

check this out:

SLH: 10 days rooted, 60 days veg, 65 days flower. Barely stretches. If you flip at 36" she will finish at 48", hence the long veg time when growing large trees. total: 135 days.
LSD: 7 days rooted, 21 days veg, 84 days flower. flip at 18" finish at 5 ft. total: 112 days. thinking of running the LSD's in the MPB next round... or the tangerine dream. both have the same pattern.

Also, the LSD shits on everything when it comes to yield. Those buds above will be 2 liter bottle size, and dense.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

very cool info cap. Funny you could switch up your style 180 now and still do well. Ive seen some lsd out here and its pretty good but wasnt as dense as you imply. that is fucking killer she does like that. I have a good yielder in my fleet like that too.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
So I pulled out at day 63. I coudl have let them go a little longer but the buckets were overflowing from too many roots! This run coudl haev been better, but I am happy with it still. If my AC hadnt taken a shit and made me lose a solid week of prime time, these would have been SUPER super lemons!!! :cigar:

The average flower size ont he tops was about the length and girth of a 1000w hortilux HPS bulb. Horsecock?

P1019200

Check out the inside of a tree down in the pic right below this text.. I delarfed at weeks 1,2,3 and 5... and still could have done more. Next time I will strip the insides all the way to the cage. that will make pulling them down easier.

P1019205

Check out this FPOG on the wall o' dank! This girl puts out bigtime! These colas are all as big as a 1k HPS and she is stacked. Still a couple weeks to go for her. Should not have started flushing so early.

P1019229

Here is a shot of the girls all getting their last tan.
P1019198

And a close up.
P1019196

Stay tuned for the next episode where the Starfighter has her first vert show with the MPB's, and the kosher re joins the wall o' dank with her one true friend!

BIG BIG shout out to dan and CC. The CS was awesome. Best harvie with the lemon yet. Tap water, CS, and tea.

true grit

true grit

Damn doggie!! Just stopped in to see what i been missing and you smashin it. Im really fond of your wall of dank there my friend- gonna mess around with that anymore? Still somewhat regret not taking the time to nail down the vert scrog. You werent lying that FPOG is a beast.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
killed it Cap.
confu

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Damn doggie!! Just stopped in to see what i been missing and you smashin it. Im really fond of your wall of dank there my friend- gonna mess around with that anymore? Still somewhat regret not taking the time to nail down the vert scrog. You werent lying that FPOG is a beast.

Yeah brother I am lovin the wall o' dank and I will never go back. I'm all set to run kk and true this round, but after that I am gonna have to dedicate the whole wall to the FPOG #10. She is truly a beast and A+ quality in the sticky department. I think she will do almost a full potato from one plant site (14" x 24" footprint). Thanks for stoppin in TG!

Fucking A dope cap, congrats on the garage. My neighbors are going to help me put one up this summer. Putting the slab down as soon as it thaws. :)

SKOOOKUM!!

what will you trim those with?

I dry trim with the ARS snips the stainless steel orange ones with the curved tip.

killed it Cap.
confu

Thanks brother. I keep trying to step my game up with these trees. They aren't easy but they sure are fun.

Dynamite

Dynamite

your smashN it bro !great run

you dry trim all that ? holy shit !! I can clip upwards of 2ps a day wet , that slows to less then half that dry .. speaking of which , I gotta get back to clippn --

buds look stellar

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
your smashN it bro !great run

you dry trim all that ? holy shit !! I can clip upwards of 2ps a day wet , that slows to less then half that dry .. speaking of which , I gotta get back to clippn --

buds look stellar

I would try trim wet but its just me and just taking down one plant (I remove all the big fans and then shuck all the larfy stuff in to a tray) takes me like over an hour. I am also one of those guys that thinks hanging plants is better for the cure.. :)

Thanks for stoppin in man. Your rockwool flock tree grows have always been an inspiration to me.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
no shit. all by yourself? so how long will this room take?

5 days to take it down. 1 day to reset the room (clean and sterilize and put in the new girls). Maybe 2 months to trim unless I get some help.. Looks like I might actually average 2 potatoes/ MPB bucket, and maybe 3/4 per wall o dank site. 25 potatoes and 9 lights. not bad. Still lots of room for improvement, especially in the strain department. If I had run all FPOG #10 for the whole room I bet I could hit 35 potatoes.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

5 days to take it down. 1 day to reset the room (clean and sterilize and put in the new girls). Maybe 2 months to trim unless I get some help.. Looks like I might actually average 2 potatoes/ MPB bucket, and maybe 3/4 per wall o dank site. 25 potatoes and 9 lights. not bad. Still lots of room for improvement, especially in the strain department. If I had run all FPOG #10 for the whole room I bet I could hit 35 potatoes.

Good god - Have you ever seen numbers like that from horizontal growing?

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

that's fucking excellent

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Good god - Have you ever seen numbers like that from horizontal growing?

35/9k? Not yet. I haven't actually seen them in the vert department either... Still need to get there. I know I won't hit that next round because kosher kush is a shitty yielder when compared to some of my other girls. If you are going by gram/watts (which I don't really).. I hit around 1.25 this round easy, and yes I have seen those numbers in horizontal growing under 600's.

Top Bottom