Capulators First Mpb Run, And First A Documented Garage Conversion.

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hogan400

Love the potatoes theorem....hahaha
Spuds 35.... next up!

Way to kick that ass CAP. I find myself always struggling with timing from each round veg to start of bloom. I never seem to get them big enough in my veg room, before they go to the bloom room, settle thru light shock, and then flip. I'd like to speed it up! I may have to add more lights. But thats the name of the game right... always be improving or looking to improve... I have'nt had any ac problems but I just had a damn propane burner issue. Kinda scary. LOL

Stay thirsty my friend!!
H400

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Love the potatoes theorem....hahaha
Spuds 35.... next up!

Way to kick that ass CAP. I find myself always struggling with timing from each round veg to start of bloom. I never seem to get them big enough in my veg room, before they go to the bloom room, settle thru light shock, and then flip. I'd like to speed it up! I may have to add more lights. But thats the name of the game right... always be improving or looking to improve... I have'nt had any ac problems but I just had a damn propane burner issue. Kinda scary. LOL

Stay thirsty my friend!!
H400

Me too. I try to take all the notes I can on the strains I run so I can nail down timing. Its tough. Try running the vert scrog and mpb at once with ,multiple strains you are trying to get to finish around the same time. Fuckin tough. I try to keep a few backups and different girls in he mix in case something goes sideways.

O

Organicyumyum

So I pulled out at day 63. I coudl have let them go a little longer but the buckets were overflowing from too many roots! This run coudl haev been better, but I am happy with it still. If my AC hadnt taken a shit and made me lose a solid week of prime time, these would have been SUPER super lemons!!! :cigar:

The average flower size ont he tops was about the length and girth of a 1000w hortilux HPS bulb. Horsecock?

View attachment 295020
Check out the inside of a tree down in the pic right below this text.. I delarfed at weeks 1,2,3 and 5... and still could have done more. Next time I will strip the insides all the way to the cage. that will make pulling them down easier.

View attachment 295021

Check out this FPOG on the wall o' dank! This girl puts out bigtime! These colas are all as big as a 1k HPS and she is stacked. Still a couple weeks to go for her. Should not have started flushing so early.

View attachment 295023

Here is a shot of the girls all getting their last tan.
View attachment 295025

And a close up.
View attachment 295024

Stay tuned for the next episode where the Starfighter has her first vert show with the MPB's, and the kosher re joins the wall o' dank with her one true friend!

BIG BIG shout out to dan and CC. The CS was awesome. Best harvie with the lemon yet. Tap water, CS, and tea.

wow man, that looks amazing! is that last pic the super lemon haze?

T

tipper619sd

Cap man i absolutley love this thread very informative. I had a question where could i get the benes from and i saw u use it in conjunction with Cs nutes. I would love to run a live rez next run in my system with this fire og i have. Keep up the great work cap love this thread and ur work peace man.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Cap man i absolutley love this thread very informative. I had a question where could i get the benes from and i saw u use it in conjunction with Cs nutes. I would love to run a live rez next run in my system with this fire og i have. Keep up the great work cap love this thread and ur work peace man.

www.ogbiowar.com

use the coupon code farmer :)

T

tipper619sd

www.ogbiowar.com

use the coupon code farmer :)

Thanks man really trying to see whats up i have been seeing brown roots in my uc now also but i did run out of the uc roots i use h2o2 but guess its not the same. Gonna try to use that root pak and foilar pak and brew some tea hopefully that works better .

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I would personally give you the advise of instead of going the MPB bucket route just run 20gal brute trashcans with some chowmix or another medium that drains quickly, save yourself $1000's in the build and equipment, electric bills, nutes and time, and save you from a potential failure.

you can easily grow 2lb plants in a 20gal with a 6-8wk veg. but you will harvest every single time. all you ahve to do is have a 10ftx10ft to veg in

I know the rdwc thing is tempting but just close your eyes and imagen spending all the money your spending, all the time for the buildout, a month of veg, and then a month into flower your plants get sick, 3 more weeks of trying to fix them only to end up with no harvest, just bills, and another 2 months before you can harvest again, assuming the second one doesnt fail too

I know you aren't around here anymore, but I would have made you proud Dizzle. It would be good to see you around here again doing some bootyclappin!!!

In the meantime, we have an all-star lineup this time!!!

P1019341

From left to right on the coco wall 'o dank (inspired by Mr. Dizzle as my safety net):

FPOG #7, Wilma #3, White Hashplant BX #10 (watermelon fuel pheno), True OG, and Guava13 #2. Also not pictured on another wall is the kosher kush original cut.

And taking center stage this round: Starfighter #2
P1019345

And a couple of new tweaks added like this: A valve for the return drain, so I can fill the plant sites up all the way with disinfectant in between runs.
P1019325

A cool shot of the roots that went down the drain on the last run:

P1019312

And a shot of the shitty stinky death that attacked one plant this last run (ended up losing half of her in week 6, but that's a lot better than the time before when I lost half the plants to this garbage. I attribute less casualties to switching over to 50/50 chow int he net pots as opposed to hydroton:

P1019309

Here are the roots of the new guava13 before transplant. They are going apeshit topside (no I did not move the hydroton for this shot)!!:

P1019337

true grit

true grit

Hellz ya broham. Im gonna stick around and watch all of this one. And watermelon fuel pheno? wtf? for the win my friend.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hellz ya broham. Im gonna stick around and watch all of this one. And watermelon fuel pheno? wtf? for the win my friend.

Yeah Buddy!!! This was the freak pheno. Totally different from rest of the sisters. Found a permanent spot in the household right away. I love her. It's good to have you here TG.

true grit

true grit

Ya man thats dope, heard a few folks now bring up watermelon phenos outta those beans. Interesting... hows potency on her?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Ya man thats dope, heard a few folks now bring up watermelon phenos outta those beans. Interesting... hows potency on her?

excellent!!!

Cap what are you using to disinfect between runs?

Bleach first. Then physan. I have a gnarly routine. I spray down EVERYTHING. I fill the buckets and let them sit in physan. I scrub the inside of all the drain pipes and hoses. I disconnect all the fittings and soak them in bleach.

Top Bottom