Capulators First Mpb Run, And First A Documented Garage Conversion.

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kushtrees

I love bleach. If your spraying everything with it are you worried at all about off gassing? How long do you wait to put plants in after that.

I usually bleach and then rinse with water. I've always been a little worried, but i don't have any reason to justify that

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I love bleach. If your spraying everything with it are you worried at all about off gassing? How long do you wait to put plants in after that.

I usually bleach and then rinse with water. I've always been a little worried, but i don't have any reason to justify that

I do not put them in right away, but I have never even thought about bleach off gassing being bad for plants. it seems to offvgas pretty damn quick anyway. I wear a respirator if I use a lot because it gives me a slight headache otherwise, so maybe there is something to what you are saying.

K

kushtrees

I may have to do this with my cieling next round. I hate cleaning it by hand so spraying it down would be way way easier

Ill just make sure to wait till I can't smell bleach to put plants in. Glad it working for you cap

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey cap great job looks like things are getting dialed in. How ya liking the aptus boosters?

I ran out a long time ago. Didn't buy any more they are too expensive for me. My last run was the best yet and I did not use aptus. In the coco I just ran jacks and in the MPB I ran Cultured Solutions. No additives. Just tea. I also added some banana manna once but you need so much of it that I stopped using that too.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Nice man that's what I like to hear keeping it simple and working out great.

This is a common mistake new farmers make- getting fancy without making sure their foundation is solid. The fancy stiff only helps when there are no other weaknesses in your grow. The rest of the time they're either useless- or worse!

K

kushsmoker30

WOW!! i've been going thru the last 6 pages great thread, the shot of ur roots on page 17 confirms that i need to step my tea game way the FUCK UP!!!

i seen a other farmer on here with nice roots too said he waters once a day, how often do u water them in veg?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
WOW!! i've been going thru the last 6 pages great thread, the shot of ur roots on page 17 confirms that i need to step my tea game way the FUCK UP!!!

i seen a other farmer on here with nice roots too said he waters once a day, how often do u water them in veg?

20 seconds on and an hour off all the time. the veg plants are top feed and recirculating (100 gallon res), 2 gallon smart pots. From there they go in to 3 gallon EZ root aeration frames and in to the MPB to veg another 10 days (this time), sometimes longer depends on how big I need to get the strain.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
UPDATE! It's a little too tight to get any decent pics but I did my best.

Wall o' Dank:
P1019631

Starfighter
P1019633

starfighter close up (tops got a little rams horn around week 3... thinking its the fans.

P1019635

In the sweet spot:
P1019643

dankworth

dankworth

I ran out a long time ago. Didn't buy any more they are too expensive for me. My last run was the best yet and I did not use aptus. In the coco I just ran jacks and in the MPB I ran Cultured Solutions. No additives. Just tea. I also added some banana manna once but you need so much of it that I stopped using that too.
I tried Banana Manna @.2 oz/gal and feel like it gave me results comparable to the 1 oz/gal application rate.

Top Bottom