Capulators First Mpb Run, And First A Documented Garage Conversion.

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Fucking A cap. Dawg you killed it bro. After this run I'm getting bac into hydro. I like your set bro. It's fucking clean as shit to man.

Thanks BoOm!

Here is a little tester of mine I am checking right now she smells just like Sour D, but she is a cross between the white fire x starfighter. I only had space for a plant on the floor and she isn't getting much light, but it's enough to check the structure, terpenes, etc.. If I like what I see I'm gonna start poppin these beans off when I get some space.

P1010096

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
Thanks BoOm!

Here is a little tester of mine I am checking right now she smells just like Sour D, but she is a cross between the white fire x starfighter. I only had space for a plant on the floor and she isn't getting much light, but it's enough to check the structure, terpenes, etc.. If I like what I see I'm gonna start poppin these beans off when I get some space.

View attachment 328103

Dawg, Im likeing what I see. That sounds like a sick ass fucking cross bro. Super sick Gstyle shit there bro.

That's the millennium falcon shit right there. That's that wookiee kush bro.

You need some help let me know. Lol ;)

ttystikk

ttystikk

Wow. Makes me feel like amateur hour. I need to do a vertical room... I've been trying to cram in an experiment, but the best way might just be to jump in with both feet.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Dawg, Im likeing what I see. That sounds like a sick ass fucking cross bro. Super sick Gstyle shit there bro.

That's the millennium falcon shit right there. That's that wookiee kush bro.

You need some help let me know. Lol ;)

LOL!!!

I'll let you know for sure.

turbo14

turbo14

Lookin' awesome brotha!

How often are you having to swap rez's with the Fulvic and Kelp added to Jacks? Crushin it bud!

turbo

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Lookin' awesome brotha!

How often are you having to swap rez's with the Fulvic and Kelp added to Jacks? Crushin it bud!

turbo

My reservoirs are depleted after 3 days, and every three days I make a fresh batch (DTW) . I feed for 6 days and then run just water for 2 .

My MPB res I change out weekly.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
oh wow, you weren't lying. she is yielding low for ya, looks super bomb though. What ppm are you feeding her at? she's a super light feeder.

Told you. Little popcorn nuggets everywhere. Like an SFV. I was topping the shit out of her through flower because I didn't know how much she would stretch. I think that pissed her off. Looks dank though. I will have her dialed in soon enough. I was feeding around 1.6 EC all the way.

O

Organicyumyum

Told you. Little popcorn nuggets everywhere. Like an SFV. I was topping the shit out of her through flower because I didn't know how much she would stretch. I think that pissed her off. Looks dank though. I will have her dialed in soon enough. I was feeding around 1.6 EC all the way.

yeah, I usually top her a good few times in veg, let veg some more, then leave her alone after the flip. Then I end up getting nice sized colas. Also, from what Ive seen, this strain loves soil since it's such a light feeder. But Ive seen people kill it in coco and hydro so just keep it light on the nutes.

ttystikk

ttystikk

That's where I've been at, EC wise. I simply couldn't figure out how people could get away with running so much less!

Latest posts

Top Bottom