Capulators First Mpb Run, And First A Documented Garage Conversion.

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Yep.
It is Very impressive. Great work Cap!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Damn guys... thanks. I can almost see the finish line...:icon_animal26:

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Thanks everyone. I am sure that the next one will be way better. I am going to cut down on the nutes big time, and do some fine tuning.

Next round is my infamous SLH # 5 in the MPB, and all kosher for the coco wall O Dank.

I kind of wish I was running the tangerine again, but I think I need something that doesnt stretch quite as much given the space I have (48" OC max).

Plus, the tangerine is going like 11 weeks and thats a little too long for an MPB with all the shit that can go wrong. I would rather run a 9 week strain.

I will say this, the tang is now blowing up, and there are colas in there the size of 2 liter bottles. It's pretty intimidating. I am hoping that I didn't stunt them too bad with nute overdose, and that they will fill out and get a little more dense, because right now they are ont he fluffy side I have faith though since they are really bulking up on the daily.

Another thing: You can tell that the sweet spot away from the bulbs in my set up is abotu 18". Thats where the nugs are the most frosted and dense. The closer ones are actually much less dense and more fox tail. The ones further away (24-30") are less dense, but look a little frostier (I think thats just they are more in the shade though)....

I cant wait to drop the Colomian girls. They are hard as rocks and look so good.

K

Kingofcali

less is more you can go up but down is a bitch!!!!
when they stop drinking its a wrap!!!
saw a chiller pump go out and them bitches said no more water sir!!!

enviromental controls i think are the way of the future alert systems etc.

great grow bro any gpw figures? killer run congrats!!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Capulator you are completely kicking ass with your walls of buds. You really pulled of a nice build and grow combination project.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Thanks Tobor.

I chopped my wall of buds (except for one colombian girl who goes a littel longer than the rest).

My MPBs are still going. One plant looked like it had a few dead/droopy leaves. I checked all the roots and they are now a light tan, not white white like they were. I think I may have a little rot brewing, but I am on the home stretch so no biggie. There is lots of room for improvement, and the plants are the biggest baddest plants I have ever personally tended. .

If you go back to the veg portion of this grow, I had built a multi plant RDWC, and it was going great...

UNTIL Igrowsmart.com fucked up my chiller order. FUCK THAT COMPANY!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM UNTIL YOU READ THEIR BBB PROFILE.. Worst consumer experience of my life hands down.

Then the roots started to get funky.. When I moved them to flower, I had plants that were too big, with I think too much funky root matter to begin with. They did not need to grow in to the water because they were in it already upon transplant. I also topped every branch because they were too tall.

I think at this point there are too many roots and not enough aeration (12" airstone and 2 1800 GPH pumps)

If I were to do it again (which I am):

I would limit topping to never if possible. The christmas tree shape of a plant as it grows naturally is ideal for a vertical grow. My plants are too tall and the center buds are getting a lot less light than the outside ones.

The plants were too big when they went in, and too much roots. Next time I will follow the program and start in a small confined root space enough to grow a 18" x 12" plant and then move them in. Give them the whole first week of veg in the big girls room to get their roots in to the bath.

WAAAAYY less food. Going to max out at 2.0 EC during weeks 4/5.

A 9 week strain max, as 10-12 weeks is too long in an MPB (roots dont stop growing).. too many potential risks as time goes on. Next plant going in is my SLH #5. Much more compact and bushy, with huge buds and 58 days done.

A lot more delarfing and even chopping off all the lower branches. DOnt get me wrong, I did a lot this time, but I could have done a lot more. There are a bunch of branches with little dead pieces of flower that coudl never develop or compete with the rest of the canopy. that energy woudl have been better off in the top colas.

I am sure I will think of more stuff, but this is what I came up with now.

ttystikk

ttystikk

As always, your comments are thoughtful and insightful. Much appreciated.

I am very interested to know what your nute schedule is- how often, and how much to feed them, at which point in their cycle?

Also interested in what your environmental conditions were; not just EC, but also pH, water temp, and air temp/RH.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
temps: 72-82 (depending on if I was runnign co2. Night temps not much lower.. abtou 70

water temps 62-67... had a harder time keeping temps down in summer.

RH- 45-60.. sometimes down to 40, sometimes up to 65 at night. No mold issues at all.

I think as far as environment I was spot on.

P

Powdery

Yo Capulator, You killed it bro! I think the only thing you need to work on.... is the next round lol.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
mwa hahaha!!!!

I am really looking forward to that. Just need some serious clean up / sterilization first.

P

Powdery

True that, I found two dimes of mildew yesterday after 60 days of being clean! WTF.

Bomb it, Bleach it, Physan 20, Peroxide, Ozone, Spray clones, spray clones again, spray veggie plants, spray everything, PRAY.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
True that, I found two dimes of mildew yesterday after 60 days of being clean! WTF.

Bomb it, Bleach it, Physan 20, Peroxide, Ozone, Spray clones, spray clones again, spray veggie plants, spray everything, PRAY.

Bro you cursed yourself with your screen name. LOL!

J

Johhnydope48th

Great grow cap new to farm at least post wise. R u gonna do a smoke report on that kosher kush it would be greatly appreciated and any info on the cut.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
No I dont do smoke reports. Strains are too subjective. Ill post a pic of it though and you can imagine.

I will say that this: its a great cut. Im gonna throw a little original sour diesel pollen on her tomorrow to see what happens.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Wow Capulator this is a killer thread just went threw it in detail and you put in alot of work and awesome work at the least,those plants were freaking monsters loved that wall of buds one hell of a hydro setup too amazing job and much respect you freakin killed it!

Top Bottom