Caregiver is pitching a tent!

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

i love tents!! so neat and clean. My only suggestion is to get used to the "lollipopping" we spoke of in an earlier thread. Indoors requires so much more pruning than out but oh my I love me so good indoor and I bet you will too.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
i love tents!! so neat and clean. My only suggestion is to get used to the "lollipopping" we spoke of in an earlier thread. Indoors requires so much more pruning than out but oh my I love me so good indoor and I bet you will too.

Thanks for the reminder Sanvana :) I do need to learn and practice the lollipopping!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks for all your support you guys! :)

I was almost ready to give up growing!:depressed:
I mean, I didnt want to keep plants over the winter.
I kept a shit load last fall and had a 12X12 room full of vegging plants by feb.
Thats cost alot of pge..Then, When i tried to flower a whole beautiful 24' x12' greenhouse full in late march,
It didnt work out so well :(
On top of losing that crop.. this summer, I missed a male and got some seeds,and I pretty much lost a couple huge beautiful OG trees:arghh:

So, all that shit made me want to give up!

I havent felt like cloning...now my mother plants are not healthy enough to take clones because I have neglected them and I need to start Ph-ing my water..

If it werent for this forum and you guys ...I probably would have quit growing for a bit
I have plenty of weed for my head..and really dont need to rush another crop
....But, I almost forgot, I love to grow this plant! :)
and I like to have some flowers just to look at and take care of!;) It's therapeutic!

mr roboto

mr roboto

I kept a shit load last fall and had a 12X12 room full of vegging plants by feb.
Thats cost alot of pge..Then, When i tried to flower a whole beautiful 24' x12' greenhouse full in late march,
On top of losing that crop.. this summer, I missed a male and got some seeds,and I pretty much lost a couple huge beautiful OG trees:arghh:

I havent felt like cloning...now my mother plants are not healthy enough to take clones because I have neglected them and I need to start Ph-ing my water..

If it werent for this forum and you guys ...I probably would have quit growing for a bit
and I like to have some flowers just to look at and take care of!;) It's therapeutic!

I think its gonna be a lot easier for you doing it up this time with a smaller growing area and bumping it up slowly......sometimes bigger isnt always better

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Last Febuary
GH214

this was March 2nd 2013
Ghjungle32
I had to add those stupid hoops because I fliped em too late:banghead:
I had leaks and timing problems:blackeye: ...The sun was too weak to flower some strains
The forum was the only one that worked well in the winter sun!
cookies on 3/25/2013
Ghcookie325
I learned that I cant flower outside in Feb, Unless its cookies! :)

4/12/13
Ghcookie412

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

It's most definitely therapeutic. It gives you little points of activity that you have to do daily. Sometimes can be s chore if you ket things slip. Love it, the whole process of starting from a seed to the end result. Quality.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I'm looking forward to seeing you work your magic indoors Ken. Totally subbed!

That little tent is looking full already!

LOL...thanks for stoppin by :)
.No Magic here....i suck at growing indoors ...I need big plants with lots of soil..
But I will flip these moms when I have all the cuts I can handle..
I Might just put them outside in the greenhouse to flower and use the tent for more clones:rolleyes:

soserthc1

soserthc1

Damn missed this thread for almost a month can't say your just a outdoor grower now brother ..... and watch the evolution you will be dedicating a entire room soon ......

best of luck - gonna sub up on this one if you don't mind ....

SoSerThc1

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter

Keep your head up brotha. We all go through rough patches as growers. I was close to throwing in the towel before this current run. I was down on my luck for way too long and was frustrated. I started neglecting everything in the grow....I didn't even want to go in the room anymore. All that did was lead to more problems to deal with like mites and ph issues. I picked myself up, dusted myself off, revamped my room, nursed my mothers back to health, and decided to stop experimenting. Now I've got my psyche back!;)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Damn missed this thread for almost a month can't say your just a outdoor grower now brother ..... and watch the evolution you will be dedicating a entire room soon ......

best of luck - gonna sub up on this one if you don't mind ....

SoSerThc1
Keep your head up brotha. We all go through rough patches as growers. I was close to throwing in the towel before this current run. I was down on my luck for way too long and was frustrated. I started neglecting everything in the grow....I didn't even want to go in the room anymore. All that did was lead to more problems to deal with like mites and ph issues. I picked myself up, dusted myself off, revamped my room, nursed my mothers back to health, and decided to stop experimenting. Now I've got my psyche back!;)
Thanks You Guys! :)

neverbreak

neverbreak

cool ken, get into it! ya might not think yer any good growin indoors, but there's only one way to get better! i think ya know what that is. ;)

neverbreak

Top Bottom