Carrot Cake that felt like I dropped LSD

• Thread starter Sunshinegrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sunshinegrower

Okay so I smoke a lot of and have eaten a lot of weed before. So I decided to make some butter for a carrot cake. I put a couple huge handfuls of bud (probably 1/4#) into 1# of butter. We had 7 people that ate this cake and never even knew that weed could be so strong. It felt like I was on LSD. People couldn't even drive after this!! Wow!! I'm still hang over.

R

Rabbi

yep the only way to hallucinate on THC is to consume it. I once had a three hour discussion with a fire-hydrant that appeared to me to be a tiny military guard. This after eating a meal with pot in the Spaghetti the butter on the bread and in the dessert super strong pot brownies, Highest I've ever been.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Ha Ha I read this and Had to post. I am an OG when it comes to eating it. Did a batch of oatmeal cookie bars that takes a whole cup of butter. 1oz of bud to 1 stick of butter. I was hugging the toilet the next day almost not able to move. Still got the thumbs up from me ;)

S

Sunshinegrower

Ha Ha I read this and Had to post. I am an OG when it comes to eating it. Did a batch of oatmeal cookie bars that takes a whole cup of butter. 1oz of bud to 1 stick of butter. I was hugging the toilet the next day almost not able to move. Still got the thumbs up from me ;)

Yeah I don't think I have ever been so hung over before. Was it crazy as shit more like a body high on lsd?

M

m0lecule

The highest I ever got was from eating pot - and I have tried lots of research chemicals. They are efficient and all, but eating the pot really takes me THERE.

Tip: take Dramamine when you go big so you don't get the spins and puke. And if you go overboard, sugary stuff and juice

Had very cool and weird 3D visuals on top of the normal view last time I did this with the alcohol tincture I brew. Like an overlay of reality, or a veil. Slightly misty but crystal clear, subdued colors - I remember one layer spinning slowly clockwise, and another layer spinning counter clockwise over it. Just laid there in bed trippin on it all with my headphones on. Like a fuckin vacation to Venus.

m0lecule

S

Sunshinegrower

The highest I ever got was from eating pot - and I have tried lots of research chemicals. They are efficient and all, but eating the pot really takes me THERE.

Tip: take Dramamine when you go big so you don't get the spins and puke. And if you go overboard, sugary stuff and juice

Had very cool and weird 3D visuals on top of the normal view last time I did this with the alcohol tincture I brew. Like an overlay of reality, or a veil. Slightly misty but crystal clear, subdued colors - I remember one layer spinning slowly clockwise, and another layer spinning counter clockwise over it. Just laid there in bed trippin on it all with my headphones on. Like a fuckin vacation to Venus.

m0lecule

How long of a hang over did you have? How did you brew this tincture up? What was your bud/leaf/trim you put in?

Yeah I have made a lot of butter, but this time I just added handful of bud and WOW!!

M

m0lecule

Hey Sunshine - good questions.

Regarding the hangover, not much really. No headache, but still feeling stoned until noon. I don't drink booze so I can't really compare. I don't mind waking up high though...

I brew my older buds and trim in 151 rum for 3-4 months (prolly doesn't need to go that long), then I strain it, and evaporate off alot (but not all) of the alcohol for a few days in a shallow pan. Last batch had about 6-7 different strains in there - lots of purple wreck.

Once you have a batch, then calibrate it so you know exactly how much will give what effect. I use tinted dropper bottles. Like you said, you don't really want to be guessing (handful of bud!!! Yikes!).

Once in a while I get a strain that you can just eat little buds from and it works like a charm. Kalichakra was like this. Crappy for smoking, but great for eating - no preparation at all. Really weird actually. The Destroyer I have now is like that, and it is super spicy on the tongue.

Cheerio,

m0lecule

S

Sunshinegrower

Hey Sunshine - good questions.

Regarding the hangover, not much really. No headache, but still feeling stoned until noon. I don't drink booze so I can't really compare. I don't mind waking up high though...

I brew my older buds and trim in 151 rum for 3-4 months (prolly doesn't need to go that long), then I strain it, and evaporate off alot (but not all) of the alcohol for a few days in a shallow pan. Last batch had about 6-7 different strains in there - lots of purple wreck.

Once you have a batch, then calibrate it so you know exactly how much will give what effect. I use tinted dropper bottles. Like you said, you don't really want to be guessing (handful of bud!!! Yikes!).

Once in a while I get a strain that you can just eat little buds from and it works like a charm. Kalichakra was like this. Crappy for smoking, but great for eating - no preparation at all. Really weird actually. The Destroyer I have now is like that, and it is super spicy on the tongue.

Cheerio,

m0lecule

How's that purple wreck grow for you? I have seen it around, but haven't seen any plants though. Does it grow like the "other wrecks" out there. It looks like GH Seeds Trainwreck crossed w/ some purps.

Venom818

Venom818

made 6 brownies with a half zip 4 hours later in still on the couch never been so baked in my life i will never eat brownies like that again i got spaghetti legged every time i would try to get up and got super paranoid

M

m0lecule

"spaghetti legs" - nice. Sorry you went a little overboard there venom. I been there too - "whoa, I really fucked up this time"... Ever hear that youtube recording of the 911 call of the cop who ate too many brownies? Pretty funny. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU6AVtQethw

Sunshine - My purple wreck was from reserva privada so no way there's greenhouse genetics in there. This report is spot on:

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Brownies

I made brownies once with the shake from a pound of some good weed, approx. 1 oz. of powder. The bud was seedless and the shake was dust so I mixed it into some betty crocker brownies and cooked. When they were done I was already high and fed a few crumbles to our dogs. About 10 mins. later after eating 3 brownies myself, I was going to town. Went outside to let the dogs pee, after peeing my little dauchsund started wobbling and fell over. I carried him inside and his mom was sitting on the back of the couch and when I looked at her she started wobbling, I went over and caught her as she fell off of the couch. My wife said I should wait to go to town, I laughed. I never made it to town, soon after my wifes suggestion I started to feel high. This crept up for about 4 hours, getting higher by the minute. The dogs took 2 breaths/min for about 8 hrs.. My wife and I sat on the couch staring at the tv for 6 hrs. hoping not to get any higher. The next day I went to eat more brownies and my wife had thrown them away, she said "they were going to hurt someone" I said "fuck"

mal

M

m0lecule

Awesome story mal - laughing my ass off imagine those dogs...!

I tell ya - if you can get the dosage right, and not freak out or panic, herb can be the heaviest psychedelic trip around.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Dear mOlecule

Glad you enjoyed the story, but I've been doing this a long time. That was just an ultra potent batch. Back in college(1981) I made a batch gave some to my buddy, went to a cubs vs st. louis game and they had 2+hrs of rain delay and that guy wouldn't get out of his seat and get out of the rain. He sat out in the rain for the whole delay. I saw the dude at lunch the next day and he said"when is this going to end". I like my brownies potent, like my weed. peace

mal

T

TheSeedstress

Eating the goods is definitely the way to go -- good tip on the dramamine! My most recent edible experience (fed a cookie from a fellow farmer) left me two blocks away from the site of consumption calling the bf and asking for a ride...way too lifted to handle the s2000 on the freeway. I've got a killa recipe for a pineapple upside downer cake that uses 1.5 sticks of butter...so if you like to make things from scratch let me know and I'll share this treasure of a receipe!

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Yeah I don't think I have ever been so hung over before. Was it crazy as shit more like a body high on lsd?

Man good LSD is a whole different beast all in its self. It was more like eating a handful of promethazines. I would think of something like "hey go get a glass of water" and then would find myself trying to convince me to get up to go do just that. Out of all the prescrips in this world eating oil and hash will put you in a whole nother one all together. Have seen the light weights nod out on several occasions. Seems to be my main choice when it comes to extracts now days. Capsules don't ruin my favorite desserts. No matter how good it tastes weed butter will always make something taste gross if you eat enough of it.

I've got a killa recipe for a pineapple upside downer cake that uses 1.5 sticks of butter...so if you like to make things from scratch let me know and I'll share this treasure of a receipe!

Now thats just crazy talk ;)

Venom818

Venom818

"spaghetti legs" - nice. Sorry you went a little overboard there venom. I been there too - "whoa, I really fucked up this time"... Ever hear that youtube recording of the 911 call of the cop who ate too many brownies? Pretty funny. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU6AVtQethw

Sunshine - My purple wreck was from reserva privada so no way there's greenhouse genetics in there. This report is spot on:

yeah ive seen that funny shit,it was one of those highs that u keep telling yourself when u come down your never going to smoke again LOL

S

SkyHi

I always trip out and say,
im not doing this shit ever again, but eventually i do. it makes me super paranoid so i usually close all the blinds in the house and sleep it off.lol

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

i hear ya, paranoia and sleeping for 24 hrs straight, the epic struggle to get up and get a glass of water. Next time you do that, try and play "ride of the valkyries" and videotape yourself.

You'll end up looking like this guy here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M_oBYNb6UU

U

unthing

Great stories guys. I agree that eating can take you to another level..once I passed out after consuming cookie which had oilhash base..but I quess it had more to do with bloodsugar levels dropping rapidly. The highest high I've had has resembled moderate dose of mushrooms, but more mellow maybe, no anxiety of any kind in sight.

Hmm, I do have about 1/2 oz of grinded bud that I used to make dryshift, maybe it's time to start baking again..

S

StickyIckys

wish i had gotten some pics of the carrot cake i just had...have an actual baker making me stuff now. the carrot cake was just amazing, as was everything else he made in that run (green velvet cake, blackout chocolate cake, and fruit tarts). he just made me some more, elcairs and fruit topped cheesecake. just spectacular. i did get some pics of these before they are all gone. every 2 eclairs is one serving with each serving having about 1.3 grams of full melt.

the last 2 pictures are of some nonmedicated stuff. top left corner is some sort of cherry chocolate cake, dont' remember exactly. top right is a ridiculous awesome brownie and the other is a strawberry shortcake. all 3 of these will be in the next batch (smaller pieces though) of stuff. i was planning on some cinnamon rolls as well. probably more carrot cake, though maybe a carrot cheesecake. haven't decided on other stuff yet. but at least 5-6 other things.

Eclairs1

Eclairs2

Eclairs3

Cheesecake1

Cheesecake2

Nonmedicated1

Nonmedicated2

Reactions: mal
Top Bottom