Catdaddy's "heading in a new direction" grow log.

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
catdaddy

catdaddy

Cat daddy! What up, bro, long time no see! You still in NoCo? I have a 'master kush' strain that acts very sativa, yields like crazy and everyone wants more. It just doesn't look like any other MK I have heard of. If you're local to "90 Schilling" PM me- we should chill sometime.
TTystikk, how you been man? it's definitely been sometime since we last kicked it, something like a year if i am not mistaken.
atm, i wish i was Col, but i am from the big Apple. hopefully, one of these days i make it out your way and when i do i will definitely give you a shout out good brother.

wifi great easy to grow strain itseems more stable & accepting of variations in feeding etc that other strains may herm from. white master not finiky good structure stable results for an s1. the white lots of variation but the good phenos seem to slip in gently but are there to be found. white strawberry i had no success with. gave seeds to friends but yet to hear that they found keepers either. sorry to my friends that tried & had no success. fire romulan gave me some delicious grape flavored yummies. sturdy twin cola structure on all 3 keepers i found. that should help some catdaddy. youll really enjoy this run & its results. be well yall.
Grod, thanks for the breakdown, and +1 for sharing your unbiased review on these strains. being that you're familiar with OGR than most, i definitely need some identification of the three. which one's look like White Fire and which one's look like White Rom to you?
Hey Catdaddy, look forward to watching your girls turn into ladies, wifi is always witi fine and look forward to the tangibles of the tangerine cross.
AP, thanks for joining the show. hopefully i can pump out the buds the way you pumped them out. looking forward to hear what you got to say as these ladies progress.

catdaddy

catdaddy

hey everyone, being that this is my community thread, i decided to add some pics of my current grow until the young worlds hit the next cycle. hope you guys don't mind.

Motorbreath Pheno #1(currently on day 58)
IMG 5165   Copy

IMG 5166   Copy

IMG 5167   Copy

IMG 5168   Copy

IMG 5171   Copy

IMG 5172   Copy

catdaddy

catdaddy

I like the look of that bitch, Cat. Hopefully my pack show's up soon. I def need to get some MotorBreath growing in the Funk Lab. Stay frosty, bro!
hey man, i hope it comes soon too. i know you're going to do them some justice and im looking forward to seeing you grow them bitches out.

also, i think you're going to love them too. Pisces definitely has some nice selections and got to admit, structure wise, these has been the best plants i've grown to date.
don't know what the smoke is like, but from the reviews, i don't think i am going to be disappointed at all.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That's what's up, bro. They def look great. That PK-91 and Ghost Rider OG r looking awesome. Jimmy has some nice gear. I wanna pop my last SCMK S1 seed soon. I'm hoping to make it a mother plant. I will start a Grow log when the MB beans show up. Stop by the Funk Lab anytime, CatDaddy!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Always lurking around , you have come a long way my friend , keep up the awesome genetic's glad to see you blowing up .... now you can officially stop calling yourself a newbie as you have def got skills bro , best of luck ......peace SoSer

catdaddy

catdaddy

Damn CatDaddy... Im a lil late to the show but everything looks INCREDIBLE! That Motorbreath #1 looks like a BEAST! Super strong structure!
BC, what's good with you man? glad to see you can make it.
been checking your ladies out to, and got to say im more than impressed. you are definitely repping SinCity seeds to the fullest.
got to admit, MB #1 is looking good atm. not only does she put on some nice weight, she's solid too.
she still got some more time on her (im thinking 5-7 more days) so i am assuming she is going to weigh out better than i expected. atm, she reeks of garlic and looks to be a potential keeper.
thanks for the kind words and hope to see you pop back in from time to time.

Always lurking around , you have come a long way my friend , keep up the awesome genetic's glad to see you blowing up .... now you can officially stop calling yourself a newbie as you have def got skills bro , best of luck ......peace SoSer
lol, i knew you were going to say that. thanks man, you definitely lift up a brother up no matter what he may think of his skills.
looking forward to the many lessons you have to pass on, because i am still learning and will continue to do so until i reach the status of a master grower.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Always learning do not think there are many out there that know it all , I for one sure don't but if you have a passion for growing - it will show in your work and in time you will get better and better ..... The key is to love what you do and not consider it work ..... imho

catdaddy

catdaddy

yo catdaddy i find very few instances where i can say this. damn dawg your genetics make me jealous. ho ho ho. on with the show.
lol, thanks man. i doubt that's the case, but good to see that you have a sense of humor and can enjoy others' threads as much as yours.
you know i got to ask, which is which? the 2 that are on the outside come from the same x and the one in the middle is a different x. i was thinking, well hoping that the 2 big ones might be whitefire and the small one white rom.
i know it might be a little hard to distinguish which x is which from veg shots, but figured i ask anyway.
IMG 5345   Copy

catdaddy

catdaddy

here are some shots of the Ghost Rider OG that was in promix, taken on day 70.
IMG 5388   Copy
IMG 5389   Copy

IMG 5390   Copy
IMG 5392   Copy
IMG 5396   Copy
IMG 5397   Copy

don't know if you guys can tell from the pics, but the one's in coco (gh 3part)came out better than the one in promix (dyna series), well at least i think so. if anyone can see the difference from the two, please share your thoughts.

catdaddy

catdaddy

Stard Dawgs still on the plate after a week of attempting to germ. i got 2 so far to pop tails, but really nothing has changed since. i buried them any how and going to give them another 10 days or so to see if anything pop up, if not, i got to tossed them and move on to the next x.
IMG 5265   Copy

Top Bottom