Catdaddy's "heading in a new direction" grow log.

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Patanjali

Patanjali

Hey CD! I'm just sitting back loving all your great picts! I can't wait to hear what you think of the white fire and white rom. And the Motorbreath is on my short list.

Hey, can I ask what effects you thought the silica had on your coco grow? My coco hasn't been looking so good, and other then a general grower's error I was wondering if the silica was at play?

Hope all is well! ;)

catdaddy

catdaddy

Hey CD! I'm just sitting back loving all your great picts! I can't wait to hear what you think of the white fire and white rom. And the Motorbreath is on my short list.

Hey, can I ask what effects you thought the silica had on your coco grow? My coco hasn't been looking so good, and other then a general grower's error I was wondering if the silica was at play?

Hope all is well! ;)
my apologies, P, for not responding much sooner. the problems i had was definitely from the liquid (potassium) silica and plants exhibited cal, mag and phosphorous lockouts/deficiencies. if you're seeing these types of issues, you might want to drop the silica from the rotation.

Patanjali

Patanjali

my apologies, P, for not responding much sooner. the problems i had was definitely from the liquid (potassium) silica and plants exhibited cal, mag and phosphorous lockouts/deficiencies. if you're seeing these types of issues, you might want to drop the silica from the rotation.
It's all good man. Coco was just an experiment. I haven't really been putting much time into it. I think I have a general feeding issue with the coco. Thanks for the heads up on the silica, I'll be keeping my eye out for those symptoms.

Ok, now I need some coffee... Have a good one CD! ;)

catdaddy

catdaddy

some pics i meant to get up a few days ago.

Valley Dawgs tp'd right before pics.
IMG 6580   Copy

here's the two stragglers 1 each of (L)Blue Power and (R)Star Dawg. pics taken right after they were tp'd
IMG 6582   Copy
IMG 6581   Copy

here's my last order that just came in a couple of days ago, which is going to be my second to last order for a good while.
IMG 6592   Copy

sdgrower

sdgrower

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thing r looking good around ur neck of the Farm, Cat. I'm liking ur choice of beans. I got a bunch of new strains about to crack off in the Funk Lab. Hope all is well, bro.

catdaddy

catdaddy

haha, yeah it's about that time for me to call it quits on the seed collecting. figure i have enough to go through atm and there's no one putting out anything that warrants another purchase in the near future.

Nice score! I have been checking that Kush Ink for sometime...guess I will have to grab it...lol

Can't wait to see them Valley Dawgs...have some of these starting in the near future I see...lol
oh you got some too? from what i've seen, you're a seed junkie on the low. great skills too, you're log is definitely worth delving into and can't wait to see you rock some V Dawgs out when the time comes.

Thing r looking good around ur neck of the Farm, Cat. I'm liking ur choice of beans. I got a bunch of new strains about to crack off in the Funk Lab. Hope all is well, bro.
i see you daddio, shit, you keep a brotha playing catch up. you got a few things going, atm, that caught my interest, but i have yet to buy. will keep tuning into the FUNK LAB to see if they're worth buying sometime down the road.

Update:
things are starting to pick back up, i feel they're one feed of cal/mag away from being back to tip top shape.

PK-91 (day 23)
IMG 6617   Copy
IMG 6620   Copy
IMG 6621   Copy

MotorBreath (day 29)
IMG 6622   Copy
IMG 6623   Copy
IMG 6627   Copy

catdaddy

catdaddy

KILL!!!!!! Nothing but fire I'm seeing here. Nice order too. Got a nice size order in myself. Gonna post a snap of it later in JB's thread.
haha, you know i gots to see what you put in for. is it from the other spot? you stay with putting it in on the low.
i've been meaning to ask you, hows the Love Triangle's going? did they make it to the next cycle or still in veg mode?

thanks for the feedback too.

619ster

619ster

haha, you know i gots to see what you put in for. is it from the other spot? you stay with putting it in on the low.
i've been meaning to ask you, hows the Love Triangle's going? did they make it to the next cycle or still in veg mode?

thanks for the feedback too.
Haha yea I got a lil sumtn sumtn going at all times. But really I just got done shutting down my big spot for a while so I'm only focusing on my keeper ARC (not going anywhere), and this keeper Arctic Fallout. Other than that just prep'n for the next big pop and setup/space, and Love Triangle will likely be in the mix. Doing it small for now, but you'll see what I'm up to soon. Gonna post my lil grow in all the forums I hang at.

catdaddy

catdaddy

Haha yea I got a lil sumtn sumtn going at all times. But really I just got done shutting down my big spot for a while so I'm only focusing on my keeper ARC (not going anywhere), and this keeper Arctic Fallout. Other than that just prep'n for the next big pop and setup/space, and Love Triangle will likely be in the mix. Doing it small for now, but you'll see what I'm up to soon. Gonna post my lil grow in all the forums I hang at.
haha, ok cool. i can dig it.
looking forward to seeing what you got going, i know its nothing short of being stellar.

Once again, I'm ageeing with 6. You've got nothing but fire going on here CD! That motorbreath looks amazing!... hell, they all look amazing! Which one(s) do you like best so far? Anything catching your eye?
P, what's up, daddio?
shit, if 6 said it and you agree, i guess i have no choice but to acknowledge the fact it might be the case.
as for what i am digging atm? i would say the White Rom #1 and Dragon Fruit. both look to put on some nice weight, are nicely coated with resin atm and the smells coming from them are very nice.

the MotorBreath really surprised me this run, i would never had thought it would be standing at 3'+ in a one gal. what makes it even worst, i left the buds to sit for some time, gave it to a few people and they are swearing by it right now. the sad part, that was the only clone i kept of it due to the fact of the feedback i received initially.
from now on, before i speak/comment on/about the end product, it will be from a 1 month cure and nothing short of it.

Kushwick

Kushwick

haha, ok cool. i can dig it.
looking forward to seeing what you got going, i know its nothing short of being stellar.

P, what's up, daddio?
shit, if 6 said it and you agree, i guess i have no choice but to acknowledge the fact it might be the case.
as for what i am digging atm? i would say the White Rom #1 and Dragon Fruit. both look to put on some nice weight, are nicely coated with resin atm and the smells coming from them are very nice.

the MotorBreath really surprised me this run, i would never had thought it would be standing at 3'+ in a one gal. what makes it even worst, i left the buds to sit for some time, gave it to a few people and they are swearing by it right now. the sad part, that was the only clone i kept of it due to the fact of the feedback i received initially.
from now on, before i speak/comment on/about the end product, it will be from a 1 month cure and nothing short of it.
I'm not sure I understand this post.
You have no more of the mb#1 and people are loving it? You know she is safe right now if you need her back.
The white roms and wifi look great. Never looked like you had a problem with them.

Top Bottom