Catdaddy's "heading in a new direction" grow log.

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
619ster

619ster

Very nice looking ladies Cat!! Shits looking hella fuego up in here. I see lots of The White in your Wifi IMO. A Fire leaner would not pack it on like that. She's got that stocky indica structure vs. the stretchy OG look. Now your Motorbreath screams OG!! Stretchy ass biatch haha :D

catdaddy

catdaddy

farout you killed it on those nice work as always cant wait to hear how she smokes
thanks good brother, but i have to admit, things could look/have gone better this run.

Very nice looking ladies Cat!! Shits looking hella fuego up in here. I see lots of The White in your Wifi IMO. A Fire leaner would not pack it on like that. She's got that stocky indica structure vs. the stretchy OG look. Now your Motorbreath screams OG!! Stretchy ass biatch haha :D
Looks like a heavy white leaner to me.
thanks for the analysis.

got to ask, have either of you guys had a dominate fire leaner, if so, how many did you have to flower out before she popped up?

thanks in advance.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
i
thanks good brother, but i have to admit, things could look/have gone better this run.
thanks for the analysis.

got to ask, have either of you guys had a dominate fire leaner, if so, how many did you have to flower out before she popped up?

thanks in advance.
imo most are white leaning and you gotta pop a few packs to find a straight up fire leaner. Grod found one in a couple of beans popped that was ridiculous. My favorite of his crosses so far has been the fire bubba, its a straight up cash cropper.

catdaddy

catdaddy

well it's been a lot of ups and downs this run and finally the end has come for most. even though i can't say that this is my best run thus far, i definitely feel things could have gone much better, but can't complain with the results of some of these ladies either.

enough of my small talk, here's the long overdo update:

White Fire
IMG 7163
IMG 7166
IMG 7167
IMG 7170
IMG 7171
IMG 7172
IMG 7174
IMG 7234
IMG 7236
IMG 7237

Patanjali

Patanjali

Nice job CD! You're sounding like you're not real happy with them. I wish my WiFi would have looked half that good! Really dense and frosty! I can't wait till you try this one. It's still one of my favorite smokes. Which one do you think looks/smells the best? Love the super crop knuckles!

;)

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Everythang is looking real tight man! That WIFI pheno you found is a big girl...let us know how she tastes...I have a pheno I'm working right now that is a good in between.

I have a White Rom with similar leaf structure as your #1...How's this girl?

Liking your Motorbreath also....similar to a pheno I have...looks like yours might stack better tho....

Latest posts

Top Bottom