Catdaddy's "heading in a new direction" grow log.

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cannastyle

Cannastyle

CD,

Do you have any farm supply stores around you?

You can source plenty of Organics there easily....anything you can't find I usually go to nurseries and talk veggies with the folks....and find what you need :)

I have about six months of notes on Organic growing CD....pm me if you need some stuff to get you going....

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

ha ha, i kind of figured you were talking about that. tbh, i just let them do there thing. lately i've been feeding them, or try to feed them, accordingly, but this time i might feed them with the veg nutes for the 2wks to get that stretch that i am looking for. i am pretty sure they'll start budding up in 2-3 wks, so not really concerned about that as much as the stretch.

being that i don't have enough plants to fill up the tent, i might throw the Tangerine TrainWreck Haze in there as well. have you or anyone else that reads this, ever flowered a haze hybrid under a 600w?

also, i've been thinking about buying this book, teaming with microbes (revised edition), have you heard of it. if so, what do you think about it?
I don't think I've seen your transition pics I remember seeing pre flowers then the next set of pics they are already blown up lol which is great I was wondering if you would share if there something you do to get that going you know if its a secret it's cool cuz I know people hold dearly what they learn over the years but times are changing and people have been sharing tricks more and more

catdaddy

catdaddy

CD,

Do you have any farm supply stores around you?

You can source plenty of Organics there easily....anything you can't find I usually go to nurseries and talk veggies with the folks....and find what you need :)

I have about six months of notes on Organic growing CD....pm me if you need some stuff to get you going....
Cannastyle, thanks for chiming in and to answer your question, i've been quite a few places looking for these items, but they just don't carry them around here. i asked about alfalfa meal at 6-7 different places and they looked at me like i was crazy, then, promptly asked what do i need with alfalfa meal?
thanks for the offer and will hit you up when the time comes, good brother.

I don't think I've seen your transition pics I remember seeing pre flowers then the next set of pics they are already blown up lol which is great I was wondering if you would share if there something you do to get that going you know if its a secret it's cool cuz I know people hold dearly what they learn over the years but times are changing and people have been sharing tricks more and more
Caveman, i think you might have jumped in while i was half way through the grow. if i posted in this thread of finishing or near finished plants, it's because i just transfered them here from my other threads.
however, this is my latest run, so you can catch it all from this point on.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I really try to keep up with somany threads so much fire everywhere but really that was my verbal diarrhea version of teach me to get that chunky stacking going quick !
Yum yum mix is a good one I think by soil mender they may not know check ingredient list yourself and ingredients are list from most to least so look for alfalfa in the beginning of the list somewhere and yum yum is 2-0-0 npk I believe hope that helps

catdaddy

catdaddy

i decided to up the ppms from 700 to 900 and they seem to be responding well to it. if it turns out to be too much for them on a daily basis, i will just feed at 900 than 700 on the second feed.
i also added some supplements to the mix that i had laying around and are on an all purpose base feed with in addition of floralicious +, protekt, cal/mag, florablend (last wk using this while in bloom) and flora nectar.
#1- Day 1 and standing tall @ 21"
IMG 6165   Copy
IMG 6166   Copy
IMG 6167   Copy
IMG 6168   Copy
IMG 6169   Copy
IMG 6170   Copy
IMG 6171   Copy

catdaddy

catdaddy

MotorBreath #2- standing tall @ 2' in a one gal. she's looking a little hurt, but should be looking better by the next up date. normally, i wouldn't send a plant into 12/12 looking like this, but i needed her to take up some empty space in the tent.
IMG 6187   Copy
IMG 6188   Copy

Group shot
IMG 6190   Copy

Kushwick

Kushwick

What's good b holding out on them stardawg pics. I was going to ask about them. My 4 look like all the plants in the corners. Pretty stocky and stinky already. When I was doing the transplant smelled skunky.
Love how those valley dawgs look. The blue powers I know they will grow out of the leaf curl but #4 is my pick..early.

catdaddy

catdaddy

still my favorite of the 3 and is starting to pick up and take off. she's starting to go yellow down bottom, and i am thinking she doesn't like to stay wet for too long. so i will water/feed her on a every other day basis and see how she does from there.
Picture 033
Picture 034
Picture 035
Picture 036
Picture 037
Picture 038
Picture 039

catdaddy

catdaddy

MB #2- wk 2, day 1
still looking a lil hurt, but is snapping back nicely. she is definitely getting her stretch on too. she's almost 30" in a one gal and has at least another 10 days of stretching.
Picture 040
Picture 041

PK-91 #2- wk 1, day 1
Picture 042
Picture 043
Picture 044

catdaddy

catdaddy

So much bush! lol... hope you're doing well, catdaddy!
haha, i tell you no lie, that wasn't my intentions this grow. however, i can't complain.
good to see you back to posting, looking forward to the rest of the run and make sure you stop by to hit me with some dry pics of them pretty flowers when the time comes.

Very nice!
thanks.

oh yeah let the games begin. whats good brother? lookin like its gonna be full in there!!
shit can't complain. how have you've been lately, good brother?
i read that lady got too big on man, wish i had that same problem. definitely looking forward to your updates, because she looks and sounds like she is going to turn out very nice, especially outdoors.

Top Bottom