Catpiss????

• Thread starter cway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cway

What Up Farmers..

Well I was traded a cut of Catpiss for a cut of my oG Kush and I searched the web far and far and found very little info so I figured that i would start a thread here... The Local grow shop owner is a good friend of mine and one day during a smoke session he busted out with something that he was told was catpiss... I have never smoked this but it had a very sweet smell, nothing like catpiss, but tropical exotic, like sweetarts, and a very sweetart skunky spicy taste.. Very nice herb... Grown like shit not flushed with GH nutes and still tasted good so I asked if he could get me the cut and he did... So the guy that gives it to me says its PM resistant.. Seems to me that hes so nasty in his grow area that he needs a plant thats immune to him and his habits but he really needs to be clean and that would fix his problem... he claims its a 9 weeker.... So i get the girl and shes infested with BORG... Left her on the balcony and let some predators work on her and then took a clean cut with no mites and cloned it in a quaratined area.. Anyone have info this strain...

Looks like its either the Oregon Catpiss clone which I doubt based on what I have read or the Catpiss SSH pheno which I think is more accurate.. The guy that gave it tom me comes from a cash croppin crew so I think its legit.. Any thoughts.. Pics to come once rooted and in cup... Looks like a Sat dom Hybrid..any how i loved that taste and high and cant wait to grow it out..

Anyone have any thoughts?

M

MIZZ ELVIS

I Use to get bud called catpiss a loooooooong time ago(was shiznit in jupiter), So far back I cant even remember vaguely.....I do remember the smell though, its unforgettable, and I happen to hate cats(hyper allergic). N e ways it was always full on cat piss, like a nasty cat piss and shit filled litter box....Full on cat piss amonia, and to be honest it was potent frosty dank, but I'd rather puff on the elvis, or some greasy ass hash plant....like the saying goes "to each his own strain."

E

Easyrasta

heres my catpiss at day 12, shes almost at 4 weeks now.
this is a pheno of ssh

Catpiss
T

Titoon_29

I had the chance to smoke some Neville Haze catpiss from Mr Nice, you can't miss the catpiss smell, very strong, but not disgusting... ! but the taste is not very related to the smell.....

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

wassup cway!!! catpiss huh!!! wow the names that they come up with!!! i'm growing out some og bx2 and i just scored some of swerve's chem valley kush!!! you seem to have a handle on the breeding thing and i would still love some of your og crosses!!! put some up on the bay and i'll grab some!!! peace djxx

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
catpiss is a strain comin from west c i believe san diego
reported to be very pissy als0o narcotic type

ssh pheno of catpiss is a pheno of da haze which is def stank catpiss

E

Easyrasta

The catpiss i have is a pheno of supersilver haze sapposedly picked out because of the indica traits.

C

cway

Thanks for the input everyone...

DJ

Thanks bro.. Appreciate the kind words.. Dont have anyplans on releasing seeds tho man..Havnt forgot about u though bro.. Just havent had the room to run a big seed crop but I will soon and Ill take take care of our friend.. wink wink.. :smiley_joint:

I know that this catpiss will soon meet with my OG Kush F2 STANK ASS male...

Easy,

That looks similar to the plant I got .. Once the clone roots ill take pics..

How does she smoke?

This is def not the West Coast Catpiss... Gotta be the SSH Pheno..

B

Bi0hazard

ya exactly. The catpiss I tried had a pungent haze undertone, however there was this extra kick. Almost ammonia in nature, that wrapped around the haze background. Even when smoked through a blunt, its all you could taste and smell in the room. Really dank sativa with a nice soaring high. Not to mention a nice mellow warm body buzz, most likely due to some CBD levels.

S

Swerve

well yall know there are more than one catpiss cut.. i have the norcal catpiss cut that grows like bubba its a trip...and then there isthe san diego catpiss cut..which is sativa dom ..

P

pawpaw

Premium Member
Supporter
on the other side of the pond, there is a "201 catpiss" prolly not even remotely related to yours.

C

cway

What up everyone...

Bio, There was def a spice to this pot.. Very sweet upfront, and and then a skunky spice... after smoking on some more I guess the inital aroma is like sweet cat piss. Def some of the most exotic tasting pot I have exp.

Swerve,

What up homie.

As far as I knew there was only one Catpiss clone, the Oregon Catpiss which from what I have read is a skunk hybrid that reeks of catpiss..... Im guessing that is the norcal one you speak of..

I also knew there was a Super SIlver Haze pheno that was dubbed the Catpiss pheno.

Tell me about the SD catpiss?

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

the catpiss name cracks me up!!!! pretty soon there will be a kotex cut!!! lol peace djxx

I

irie

I had the NCCP, nor cal one. It was OK. Smelled downright awful, as the name implies. Definitely not sativa dom in growth structure...big wide leaves. Didn't have as much flavor as I liked and the bud structure was very tight, with small calyxs. Not my thing, but a decent strain. Left a nice hazy sort of smell in the air after smoking...

A

Alan Stallworth

A friend of mine has some "cat piss" from time to time. I don't know which one, but it literally does smell just like cat piss. No joke, it smells like cat-fawking-piss.

In spite of the fact that it smells like cat piss, it's the best smoke on earth. Must be sativa-dominant, it's that kind of high that will send you to the drawing board.

Did I mention that the stuff literally smells just like the piss of a cat?

Krypto

Krypto

I've been looking a lot at snowcap from GDP it's Jack Herer X catpiss female X catpiss male. I love any of the quote unquote bad smells. Catpiss dogshit Roadkill yeah man bring that shit on I love it! With just a dash of sweetness Sandy flutter of citrus LOL! I jumped into this what you call it because I just popped a cat piss strain. It's the NorCal catpiss X moontang... It should be pretty interesting. Anybody got any input on this strain or the printer lines or any other strains that smell horrible, please chime in! LOL by the way Happy New Year to everyone! Let's hope that 2017 is going to be a better year for the medical marijuana patients first and foremost but the workers the people that are breaking their backs so that other people can get better.

Krypto

Krypto

Quick side note semicolon comma fuck! Talk to text my ass...
I'm surprised no one has talked about in this thread for like seven eight years on Mars. Hopefully this will kick off the nice discussion about catpiss Sandy now the stuff tank is made of pretty much for 2017. My side note was I received I was gifted a feedback in September of 2015. Pop that seed the plant was pathetic scraggly little spindle eBranch that's I can only assume seeded itself due to it being a giant pussy and but little stressed and had to go through... I'll cut to the chase I was able to climb that plant . I ran it a few times got it dialed in and it was a great smoke. It smells like a cat had urinated on a pillow and just let it sit there for a couple hours. But it had a sweetness to it and believe it or not musky grape Aroma and flavor. Fantastic connoisseur weed. I recently proved a handful of those seeds and 4 out of 5 are males and they were all fantastic nails. However I wasn't looking to do anything with this train yet... I'm growing up to maturity the remaining plants of that batch. The only female I'll get a picture on this thread in a couple weeks after it starts to flower a little bit better. But it grows just like an OG. Makes the whole room smell like the death of a thousand cats. LOL happy New Year!

Top Bottom