Caygeon Holler Ka nuh buhs w/ Sporty

• Thread starter sportyridr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sportyridr

sportyridr

So @Badcableman mentioned he was probably going to make tincture from his grow which reminded me that I should make some as it's been a few months.

The wife is quitting smoking cigarettes and having trouble sleeping so she asked me to make some str8 CBD as she does not partake in the THC side of things.

Picked up a bottle of grain alcohol on Friday and then proceeded to stink up the house decarbing both the cbd & the thc Fri night.

20210808 173842
20210809 073220
20210809 072932
20210809 120058

Should have cooked the cbd down some more but it's all good as l did that with the thc tincture.

So we're good for a bit on the liquids.😃

Found this new to me "edibles calculator". Best one I've found yet.

Badcableman

Badcableman

So @Badcableman mentioned he was probably going to make tincture from his grow which reminded me that I should make some as it's been a few months.

The wife is quitting smoking cigarettes and having trouble sleeping so she asked me to make some str8 CBD as she does not partake in the THC side of things.

Picked up a bottle of grain alcohol on Friday and then proceeded to stink up the house decarbing both the cbd & the thc Fri night.

View attachment 1155494View attachment 1155495View attachment 1155496View attachment 1155497

Should have cooked the cbd down some more but it's all good as l did that with the thc tincture.

View attachment 1155494View attachment 1155495View attachment 1155496View attachment 1155497

I may very well be hitting you up for some guidance and/or tips for making GD (assuming I get any sort of yield off my lone plant)... consider yourself warned. Also, based on info received today from seed breeder, my single female looks to be Dr. Grinspoon!! Score!!

Badcableman

Badcableman

I may very well be hitting you up for some guidance and/or tips for making GD (assuming I get any sort of yield off my lone plant)... consider yourself warned. Also, based on info received today from seed breeder, my single female looks to be Dr. Grinspoon!! Score!!
Interesting calculator. However, it doesn't provide for ETOH as a solvent. Everclear (190 proof) is usually the most popular choice. As I know it, 151 is no longer available, and the next closest is Cruzan Hurricane Rum at 137. How to arrive at an approximate potency for dosing purposes using ETOH?

Marzcanna

Marzcanna

I've made all sorts of products but the one I really want to do is feco but I'm to afraid to try it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm very forgetful and smoke too much 💣 😉

sportyridr

sportyridr

Excellent, that will make for some nice happy/daytime/party weed 🙂 I have the GD process down good now after finding the bomb tutorial a year or so ago! I will DM you the link as its not here at the farm but another grow site.

Interesting calculator. However, it doesn't provide for ETOH as a solvent. Everclear (190 proof) is usually the most popular choice. As I know it, 151 is no longer available, and the next closest is Cruzan Hurricane Rum at 137. How to arrive at an approximate potency for dosing purposes using ETOH?

ETOH???

The link I sent I hope will help you out.

Badcableman

Badcableman

Excellent, that will make for some nice happy/daytime/party weed 🙂 I have the GD process down good now after finding the bomb tutorial a year or so ago! I will DM you the link as its not here at the farm but another grow site.

ETOH???

The link I sent I hope will help you out.
Ethanol. Emergency medicine shorthand. Sorry.

sportyridr

sportyridr

Ok so our trip/vacay is over n done. Our middle son (28) married his lovely lady and a good time was had!🙂😊

Now back to reality and restarting things. Autopots & supplies ordered . Getting some plants started, going with all Fems for now. I will start some regs in a few weeks when this new grow is in full swing.

20210819 095034

20210819 095012

20210817 131643

20210818 082726

So, I've dropped some seeds, mixed & buffered some coco. Now I have to get my room back together. Struggling with setup because of limited outlets plus placement of tent, res & exhaust needs worked out. Yes, it's a fkd up space. Attempting to improve things but because grow style is changing that's another unknown. 😜

20210819 102722

We'll get it sorted I suppose.

I have been working on this schedule for a bit. I think it's pretty good but we'll see how it goes. I usually make it up as I go along 🤭🤫

Sportys coco feed sched

What you guys say...numbers look reasonable ya think. Forgot to add in the Drip Clean @ 0.4ml per gal.

I will be adding some Mr. Fulvic as well. Looks like there's more work needed on this but it's a work in progress just like growing itself.

Here's a Hippo at the Memphis Zoo, he's got a turtle in mouth 😮

I'll drop a few more here n there...I guess I'm back at it again...

Let's get it on!!! 🤪

sportyridr

sportyridr

Ethanol. Emergency medicine shorthand. Sorry.
Gotcha...should have clued in...I don't mess with it because my stuff goes for edibles. My buddy back home turns all his weed into oil. He has a process where he is able to reclaim his ethanol alcohol. I've not seen it, he's just told me about it.

How's your girl coming BC? seeing any improvement?...asking for a friend 😉 lol

Badcableman

Badcableman

Gotcha...should have clued in...I don't mess with it because my stuff goes for edibles. My buddy back home turns all his weed into oil. He has a process where he is able to reclaim his ethanol alcohol. I've not seen it, he's just told me about it.

How's your girl coming BC? seeing any improvement?...asking for a friend 😉
In my inexperienced eyes, she's a mess. But I'm hearing from a few others that Grinspoon and its crosses aren't typical or easy. So I honestly don't know. By all other standards, she's revegged, and super stressed and stunted. Throwing all sorts of oddball fan leaves... Singles, smooth-edged, 3, 5's. 🤔🙄 at this point, I don't know whether to shit or go blind. I'll just grow her out and hope for the best. She's supposedly got an extremely long flowering period, which may take me until Halloween or later... and it gets chilly at night up here by then. That's where the greenhouse may help. Here's 2 pics. Comments? Opinions?

20210819 141840
20210819 141901
Badcableman

Badcableman

How's your girl coming BC? seeing any improvement?...asking for a friend 😉 lol
Chemistry wasn't my strong suit in college. Not too sure about reclaiming ETOH let alone heating it. As a former Fire LT and EMT, I'd prefer not to burn my house down or end up in a burn ward for the sake of some good GD!!

"Discretion is the better part of Valor"

sportyridr

sportyridr

In my inexperienced eyes, she's a mess. But I'm hearing from a few others that Grinspoon and its crosses aren't typical or easy. So I honestly don't know. By all other standards, she's revegged, and super stressed and stunted. Throwing all sorts of oddball fan leaves... Singles, smooth-edged, 3, 5's. 🤔🙄 at this point, I don't know whether to shit or go blind. I'll just grow her out and hope for the best. She's supposedly got an extremely long flowering period, which may take me until Halloween or later... and it gets chilly at night up here by then. That's where the greenhouse may help. Here's 2 pics. Comments? Opinions?

She does look a bunch better I think. The growth, stature and bud size sure fit the bill and makes sense now. I see they say its best grown inside considering its such a long flowering plant, not sure it will finish without light depravation outside. Heard/read alot of folks do 11/13, some 10/14 on long grow Sativas. Hope when it goes back into flower it packs it on. Sounds like some killer Sativa...the kind that makes me think the cops are gonna kick in the door at any minute 🤣

I have a bunch of Sativa to grow but I think a separate tent for them would be best, less hurry up and finish expectations than in the reg flower tent among many others. Pondering out loud here lol...

sportyridr

sportyridr

Chemistry wasn't my strong suit in college. Not too sure about reclaiming ETOH let alone heating it. As a former Fire LT and EMT, I'd prefer not to burn my house down or end up in a burn ward for the sake of some good GD!!

"Discretion is the better part of Valor"

Exactly...he's got an outside setup I guess, I think it works like a still?...anyway I don't need to know or care as its not my thing especially in large quantities. He's been doing it for years so I hope he remains as careful as always.

Now you know about the "index" there's no need for that stuff eh! 😁

Badcableman

Badcableman

She does look a bunch better I think. The growth, stature and bud size sure fit the bill and makes sense now. I see they say its best grown inside considering its such a long flowering plant, not sure it will finish without light depravation outside. Heard/read alot of folks do 11/13, some 10/14 on long grow Sativas. Hope when it goes back into flower it packs it on. Sounds like some killer Sativa...the kind that makes me think the cops are gonna kick in the door at any minute 🤣

I have a bunch of Sativa to grow but I think a separate tent for them would be best, less hurry up and finish expectations than in the reg flower tent among many others. Pondering out loud here lol...
Thanks for the encouraging words of support. She's put on 3-4" in the past couple of weeks... ungodly slow IMHO. But that seems to be the way DR. G rolls... Pretty much against most conventional wisdom. After emailing the seed breeder, I can definitely see the tall & lanky. And popcorn buds. And SLOW. And FINICKY. He warned me that 6 months total isn't out of the question. Definately not an outside plant in zone 5/6, that's for sure.

From what I've read, the sativa high and effects can be intense. I'm more of an indica fan, but I'll try anything. Once, anyway. We shall see. 😁🤞

Badcableman

Badcableman

Ok so our trip/vacay is over n done. Our middle son (28) married his lovely lady and a good time was had!🙂😊

Now back to reality and restarting things. Autopots & supplies ordered . Getting some plants started, going with all Fems for now. I will start some regs in a few weeks when this new grow is in full swing.

View attachment 1158946
View attachment 1158947
View attachment 1158944
View attachment 1158945

So, I've dropped some seeds, mixed & buffered some coco. Now I have to get my room back together. Struggling with setup because of limited outlets plus placement of tent, res & exhaust needs worked out. Yes, it's a fkd up space. Attempting to improve things but because grow style is changing that's another unknown. 😜

View attachment 1158948

We'll get it sorted I suppose.

I have been working on this schedule for a bit. I think it's pretty good but we'll see how it goes. I usually make it up as I go along 🤭🤫

View attachment 1158951

What you guys say...numbers look reasonable ya think. Forgot to add in the Drip Clean @ 0.4ml per gal.

I will be adding some Mr. Fulvic as well. Looks like there's more work needed on this but it's a work in progress just like growing itself.

Here's a Hippo at the Memphis Zoo, he's got a turtle in mouth 😮

View attachment 1158956

I'll drop a few more here n there...I guess I'm back at it again...

Let's get it on!!! 🤪
Sorry... Couldn't help myself!! LMAO 😂😂

Screenshot 20210819 164713
sportyridr

sportyridr

So four outta 5 ain't bad...the K8 from Elementum was a Seedsman freebie didn't pop.

20210823 085003

I have been pondering my setup for a bunch of days now attempting to improve things. Going to go with this setup and try to keep footprint decent.

So with the exception of plants & a few more fans here is the way we're lookin.

20210822 164336

20210822 162331

20210822 162424

Going to try exhaust outside tent to give more room, way too big for inside my tent so I've kicked it out.. 😂

Wanted to post this though, this is all the leftovers that somehow I needed before. Wtf eh...🤔🤐🤪

20210822 162436

Autopots are setup and have been filled and there was zero leaks or issues. I was pretty damn tickled it went smoothly as that's generally not the way things usually go for this guy. 😜

20210822 162540

20210822 162346

I'll have an update talking about my pot choice coming up.

ty for stopping by...

20210822 162526
sportyridr

sportyridr

Fucking amateur bullshit, off my game I guess. People...make sure your seedling light is secure. No pic cause I was pissed.

Insert Photo Title Here - Idiot Starts Cannabis Seeds Over

20210824 080949

Just when things were going well. Should have been on my toes.

They were a bit too stretchy from light & overfed anyway. Now that I've calmed down a minute I'll move on...

Latest posts

Top Bottom