CBD OIL CASE STUDY-

• Thread starter LegalGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
monkeymun

monkeymun

If I were rich, I'd hire you Squiggly. I'm sure you'd be worth the money...as long as I could put you to clandestine uses. ;)

LegalGrow

LegalGrow

CBD oil pretty much ran out and not any real ground breaking results to share. I did order some CBD capsules that have a very low THC amount and I am really hoping those arrive today so I can comment in a few days on what I consider a 'real CBD' experiment. The capsules contain 125 MG, vs 1 in the CBD oil supplement...

OzNurse

OzNurse

CBD oil pretty much ran out and not any real ground breaking results to share. I did order some CBD capsules that have a very low THC amount and I am really hoping those arrive today so I can comment in a few days on what I consider a 'real CBD' experiment. The capsules contain 125 MG, vs 1 in the CBD oil supplement...

Thanks for the update, LG. I look forward to the posts about the "new" capsules.

LegalGrow

LegalGrow

CBD capsules arrived yesterday. Not what I was expecting for the look, but not at all what I am concerned with, only about the result.
My friend who is a doctor stopped over and I showed her the capsules, her response was funny "Do not take those!". lol.

Anyway, will take in evening to avoid any unknown side effects. More to come and pictures below.

Aaa

Bbb

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I see what they did there. I can understand the doc's reaction.

LegalGrow

LegalGrow

@Seamaiden - yes and I am totally fine with home brew, as long as it works and I can stay away from RX meds... :)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It would have gotten me, too, except a couple of weeks ago a friend reached out for help with his little Dachshund. Unfortunately, the poor little dog didn't make it, but I learned a bit about what oils and such look like, what might be expected, etc, and that matches what I was shown by others who are doing this oil thing quite a lot. In fact, that reminds me, I've got to talk to a man about a buggy.

LegalGrow

LegalGrow

@Seamaiden - no, I am in the midwest.. sorry was only teasing about 'seeing a man about a horse' comment..
@OzNurse - they were $5 per capsule and get a bit more expensive if you get the higher dosage ones.

neverbreak

neverbreak

how many capsules did ya get? or rather, how long are ya plannin on takin em for?

neverbreak

OzNurse

OzNurse

@Seamaiden - no, I am in the midwest.. sorry was only teasing about 'seeing a man about a horse' comment..
@OzNurse - they were $5 per capsule and get a bit more expensive if you get the higher dosage ones.

LG.. amount of THC vs CBD?

vaporedout

vaporedout

my wife got on some chocolates from a club, you can get a 1 month supply for 100 bucks. she had very good results with these. she got the 10/10 ones. you may want to call them because i know they deliver to a ton of places.

LegalGrow

LegalGrow

I got 10 capsules of 125mg.. and I hope to know before the 10 days if I will be ordering more...

Top Bottom