CBD OIL CASE STUDY-

• Thread starter LegalGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OzNurse

OzNurse

my wife got on some chocolates from a club, you can get a 1 month supply for 100 bucks. she had very good results with these. she got the 10/10 ones. you may want to call them because i know they deliver to a ton of places.

thanks for the info, vaporedout. If only I lived in California instead of Australia :(

vaporedout

vaporedout

theres one that has 10mg of thc and 10 mg of cbd (your 1:1 ratio) then theres another for more high results than pain relief and thats 44 mg thc and 4mg of cbd.

LegalGrow

LegalGrow

Experiment Update: I do realize the experiment has kind of Veered of course, but with the huge interest in CBD meds I am pushing onward.

**I do really wonder how a super high CBD/super Low THC joint would effect me... hmm..... ??

12/20/13- Switched from the non-effective oil to some high CBD capsules. 125MG. Did first 3 days or so of just 1 capsule and last 2 days have been doubling up so 250mg CBD, low to no THC. Been feeling pretty good overall. Ordered another 20 pills, so should provide 10 more days for this experiment. I do have to say without the alcohol intake my blood pressure is notable better. I wake up without the high/bad blood pressure feeling that perhaps only someone with HBP would understand. As a reminder high blood pressure hereditary as I am, 5-10, 180LBS and exercise daily. So not exactly a CBD effect, but a good effect and reason to continue not drinking…

- Reduce headaches, shoulder pain, jaw pain. Mild Improvement.
- Reduce anxiety. Mild Improvement.
- Reduce alcohol consumption. No real cravings, so improved. Even have had a 12 pack of beer in the fridge for guests this whole time. :)

LegalGrow

LegalGrow

12/27/13- renewed my CBD to the 20 of the high CBD capsules. (125MG). Took 2 last night as was having probably the hardest non-drinking day since I quit. Day 58 on not-drinking. Felt like death so perhaps that had more to do with it than anything. Didn’t feel much with the double dose of CBD, but I am still hopeful I will see a great improvement by the time these 20 are gone. They are expensive at $100 for the 20, and at 2 a day.. 10 days of meds for $100 is expensive, but worth it if they help. What is interesting is that my doctor had given me some strong meds to quit drinking and they were $4.00 a month.. J I quit them 40 days ago, as really wanted to give CBD a 100% test.

- Reduce headaches, shoulder pain, jaw pain. No Change.
- Reduce anxiety. Mild Improvement.
- Reduce alcohol consumption. Worsening.

I kind of find myself asking if CBD really does anything. Anyone else have experience with low to NO THC, CBD oil or capsules care to comment on any results? I do want to give this a good test and still have high hopes that this is something that really helps a person.

d420dool

d420dool

O it helps people allright check out a show on youtube called vice, the ep. Is called stoned kids i think. Good stuff

vaporedout

vaporedout

are you getting real CBD stuff? is the place reputable? i dont deal with to much cbd stuff but my wife does. she has constant pain and is even on a pain patch that disperses med all day. there are flare ups where she relies on her chocolates or a cbd oil dab. she also gets those thc balms. the ones that look like a stick of deodorant. she rubs them on her neck or shoulders and has instant results. im supposed to get the recipe from that club, i just havent gotten around to emailing them. to make our own balm. maybe topical is a way to go for you as well....

LegalGrow

LegalGrow

Looks pretty real.. I wonder if the stuff she gets is pretty high THC as well?

OzNurse

OzNurse

LG. I tend to agree with vaporedout re: are you getting real CBD stuff? is the place reputable?"
I have seen the pics that you posted, and I wouldn't be overjoyed at the cost. But when it
comes right down to it, I believe that it really should NOT take this long for you to notice
an improvement if there is going to be one.
With big pharma, sometimes it takes time for the medication to work properly, and THAT is precisely
how they make the $$$$$$$.
My recommendation to you is to have a chat with vaporedout and get some info on a reputable provider.

LegalGrow

LegalGrow

1/8/14- Well after many days I am throwing in the towel on my CBD experiment. Results just were inconclusive and I never really noticed much improvement after taking the 125 or 250MB CBD. I am back to just asprin and it is day 70 of not drinking and I feel pretty good. :)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Congrats on the 70 days Bro!

Maybe someday soon you will be able to get some better CBD meds

OzNurse

OzNurse

1/8/14- Well after many days I am throwing in the towel on my CBD experiment. Results just were inconclusive and I never really noticed much improvement after taking the 125 or 250MB CBD. I am back to just asprin and it is day 70 of not drinking and I feel pretty good. :)

Sorry to hear the results, LB. I truly believe that the quality of the CBD was the real matter. You need to do a heck of a lot of research and get some proper stuff. Not sure where you are, but I know that Vancouver has some goodies.
As for the aspirin, please be careful with that. It can do more harm than good.
Congratulations on the 79 days! You are a true inspiration.

OzNurse

OzNurse

Can someone please explain to me, in easily understandable terms, the difference between THCA and CBD?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
They are, in a word, completely different cannabinoids. THCA is a (non-psychoactive, IIRC) form of THC. Whereas CBD is specifically cannabidiol.

OzNurse

OzNurse

They are, in a word, completely different cannabinoids. THCA is a (non-psychoactive, IIRC) form of THC. Whereas CBD is specifically cannabidiol.
Thanks for the reply, Seamaiden. And how, pray tell, does one develop/create an extract of THCA?

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Happy to hear you stopped drinking and are feeling better. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Have you tried juicing high cbd cannabis?

I see talk of thca, What about cbda?
Raw leaf and flower juiced will get you the highest level of active cannabanoids in the form of cbda. Each persons unique body chemistry may need a different ratio for relief. thc:cbd

Cannabis juicing blog

p,.s. Dr Courtneys website is down right now. Lots more good information there.

OzNurse

OzNurse

Happy to hear you stopped drinking and are feeling better. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Have you tried juicing high cbd cannabis?

I see talk of thca, What about cbda?
Raw leaf and flower juiced will get you the highest level of active cannabanoids in the form of cbda. Each persons unique body chemistry may need a different ratio for relief. thc:cbd

Cannabis juicing blog

p,.s. Dr Courtneys website is down right now. Lots more good information there.

Thank you, leadsled. Very very much appreciated!

cheers
Nursie

Top Bottom