CBD Strains - Harlequin, Charlotte's Web, etc.

• Thread starter Gabriel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gabriel

Gabriel

I am looking for CBD Strains for my patients. Please contact me. I appreciate any information that will lead me to any of these strains. Harlequin, Charlotte's Web, etc.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hi Gabriel, welcome to the farm. I've edited your post to remove the phone number, as it's a security concern. Many here are also looking for high-CBD strains, I don't know of anyone who's actually got a hold of Charlotte's Web.

Gabriel

Gabriel

Thank you sir. Next time I won' t add my number but if you come across any grower's on the site that has any High CBD Strains, I would appreciate it if you directed them my way. Thank you.

vaporedout

vaporedout

your in cali so go to weedmaps, check out heavens 2 betsy. i got a few clones from them that are supposed to be real high CBD. not sure if they still have em but worth a shot.

and p.s. seamaiden is all woman :)

Gabriel

Gabriel

ok..I but i just got banned from weedmaps because they let some other company use my name OCTHC and I left them a bad review so weedmaps said I was bashing...lol....

vaporedout

vaporedout

you dont need to sign in to get the dispensaries names. you can look all day long, then just call them up. or just make a new name up....

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
What your looing for is my old strain `Peace Maker` aka Great White Shark. It is very high in CBD but very low in THC. Has a very narcotic high that will put you in the couch ,but it`s great for pain. It also is a higher yield if vegged longer. It is susceptible to mold though as it has large tight buds. I don`t have any genetics for it laying around but try finding Shanti`s as it`s some of the best examples available. GH used to carry it when Shanti was still working with them but not sure if they still carry it. Good luck !

symbiote420

symbiote420

My Zero Dark 30 (p2) .....tested less than 2% D9-THC, 6.3% THC and 8.9% CBD (that's a 0.7:1 CBD to THC ratio)

Summer 2013 366

Make up is LA Confidential x Purple Kush, we've never taken her pass 63 days so we're going to take it down at ten weeks and have it tested again ....thinking it'll test even higher!! There are lots of peeps statewide working on high CBD strains, I know a guy that has a 14% THC, 6% CBD Grand Daddy Purps cut but that's too much THC for some patients. I think the ZD30 could be a great choice for children in need due to it's low THC

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
My Zero Dark 30 (p2) .....tested less than 2% D9-THC, 6.3% THC and 8.9% CBD (that's a 0.7:1 CBD to THC ratio)

View attachment 336503
Medically, I think THIS is really what the majority of patients will be looking for. While we don't want to get little kids high, neither can we ignore the utility of the THC, and a balance is really what's needed.
Make up is LA Confidential x Purple Kush, we've never taken her pass 63 days so we're going to take it down at ten weeks and have it tested again ....thinking it'll test even higher!! There are lots of peeps statewide working on high CBD strains, I know a guy that has a 14% THC, 6% CBD Grand Daddy Purps cut but that's too much THC for some patients. I think the ZD30 could be a great choice for children in need due to it's low THC
I agree, I think that 14% is a wee bit too high for many people.

R

richdash

Finding anything High CBD and low THC seems impossable. I would love to find some so that I could medicate without as much of a high. If anyone knows of a confirmed cut, please let me know I would to have that in my garden...

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter

View attachment 336503

Hay sym were are you gettin shit tested, and what's the ticket on that? I need to get down. :)

frebo

frebo

Finding anything High CBD and low THC seems impossable. I would love to find some so that I could medicate without as much of a high. If anyone knows of a confirmed cut, please let me know I would to have that in my garden...
My daughter is a member at Harborside and got me some clones last year and Harlequin was one of them. My patients all like it and a life long friend whose back does not alloy him to do much has exhausted what supply I had. I saved a plant for this year and it is looking good.

NewHopeResearch

NewHopeResearch

C

CBD Hunt

Has anyone grown cannabis with aquaponics (fish)??? I sound like the best way to go. The idea of putting store bought nutrients on cannabis seems like a very bad idea to me. Just the same as buying processed foods is a very stupid thing to do, or buying from a supermarkets. Let nature do it's thing with much better results. What do YOU think?

Latest posts

Top Bottom