CBDEMON is at some new gear in the new year!

• Thread starter CBDEMON
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Crouching Tiger Hidden Alien 5 frostin' up hard
Ctha5top

Here's an Old Drippy dankin' up--
Olddrippytop

A really nice phenotype of predator pink f2 that has been heavily afflicted by caterpillars
Ppf2top

My dreamstar 91s are starting to throw flower clusters
Dreamstar91number2

XXX-leaning variety of Romuloxxx, #11
Romxxx11top

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Good afternoon all... got some updates. Things are gonna keep looking better from here on out as long as caterpillars don't come back too much.
Outdooroverviewwk5

Pink 2.0 #8 clone, she's got a nice mix of color coming in.
Pink8smallheadshot

same phenotype, but from seed.
Pink8flower

Here's the beastly CTHA #1
Ctha1sideflower

same plant- a lower side nug
Ctha1sideflowernice

Romxxx11 up shot
Romxxx11upshot

Romxxx11 top down
Romxxx11topdown

Bird of Prey #2 stayed untopped and has a nice fat main cola starting to fill up
Bop2topcola

B.O.P. Gonna have some fatty nugs - side bud
Bopsidenug2

and the last shot is romxxx#6
Romxxx6top

DismalDude

DismalDude

Hell yeah man,you have a serious variety going on over there and looking great!What were those,triangle x nigerian biker sisters?Lol,that sounds like an interesting strain for sure!Awesome man,I so miss outdoors...

Edit,I see now, love triangle x nigerian biker girls. ;)

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Hell yeah man,you have a serious variety going on over there and looking great!What were those,triangle x nigerian biker sisters?Lol,that sounds like an interesting strain for sure!Awesome man,I so miss outdoors...

Edit,I see now, love triangle x nigerian biker girls. ;)

Glad to see ya around:cool: @DismalDude , hows your year been going? I know I stopped by your thread a few days ago to check it out but I forgot, what are you running now adays? I was definitely aiming for a lot of variety this year. I love growing outdoors but it's got a lot of challenges that I wasn't having to deal with in a tent. I can't wait to get back to indoor space to be honest. The Love Triangle x Nigerian Biker girls are still very much unknown to me, I got em as freebies from TSD right before they went down the crapper. they weren't cloned and won't have another run but I'm hoping for some OG with sativa influences.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Glad to see ya around:cool: @DismalDude , hows your year been going? I know I stopped by your thread a few days ago to check it out but I forgot, what are you running now adays? I was definitely aiming for a lot of variety this year. I love growing outdoors but it's got a lot of challenges that I wasn't having to deal with in a tent. I can't wait to get back to indoor space to be honest. The Love Triangle x Nigerian Biker girls are still very much unknown to me, I got em as freebies from TSD right before they went down the crapper. they weren't cloned and won't have another run but I'm hoping for some OG with sativa influences.
Good to see you too man!My year has been good bro,had my best harvest yet with the GC and am going to keep her around waiting in the wings.Right now I'm running some White Widow x Big Bud and Big Bang.I hear you on outdoors,I had problems with corn borers last time I ran and it was hell... I looked all over for info on that LTxNB cross you got going but came up with nothing.Still want to see it play out!
Sending good vibes your way man,hope you get back inside soon! :)

Orcaman

Orcaman

Had to stop in and say hello, Stellar outdoor grow! Hard to keep the bugs away when the garden looks that yummy.:)

Cheers!

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Fuckin' caterpillars... bud tip down.:asshat: super frosty for week 4 though!
DSC02514

Only minor losses, I'm just over sharing my harvest with pests.I know a bunch people spray spinosad and Conserve SC- but I refuse to spray stuff on my buds, would defeat the purpose of going the extra mile for feeding appropriately, quality grow media and cleanliness. To each his own, but I'm trying to keep my meds unadulterated.

Even the lowest buds are sugar-frosted terpy perfection.
DSC02507

Already begun pondering what to pop once I get back to the great indoors:cool: These are my picks: Basic Banana (JAWS), FPOG IX1 (JAWS), Ult Chem 08 x mr. white [think it's being called "Ultra Brite"](Exotic Genetix), and Predator Pink F2 (Exotic Genetix)
DSC02500

DSC02501
str8smokn

str8smokn

Nice grow pimpin. How are you doing the light deprivation?thats a lot to move in at night.

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Hey man @str8smokn, I stopped light depping around the equinox, they're just flowering naturally now. We were moving a bunch for depping earlier in the season, its a damn pain in the arse.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Hellz yeah. No I meant from neighbors lights/your own house lights,as it appears to be next to pool/ houses?
Still looks GR8.

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Thanks man. Got a couple of green lights in case I need to look at em but overall I've never had a problem with light coming from inside or around the neighborhood.

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Theforestfloorwk6offlowerseason

We had the first nice tame weathered day of the month here in SoCal, gotta say it was pretty nice. Fall colors should be setting in soon, pretty excited about these girls.

Some pink to start us off- Pink 2.0 pheno 8
Pink208wk6

Pink 2.0 #3

Pink20topwk6 2

Predator Pink f2
Predpinkf2wk6

lower flower of the pred pink f2.
Predpinkf2sidenugwk6

CTHA #5 - Frosty, frosty
Ctha5topwk4 2

Here's the big CTHA#1
Ctha1nugwk6

frost tacos on the #1
Ctha1nugtopwk6

Interesting, but not important- from the seeds I made earlier on this year, ctha x Pink2.0 aka "cat party", the runt and sole survivor of the first germing seems to be showing pink traits from pre flower just like our #3 pink 2.0 pheno (yellow pistils as well).
Catpartydwarfwk1

some Franchise Genetics gear, LOOMPA CD x NBK fattening up.
Loompachemtopwk6 2

Old drippy
Olddrippytopwk6 2

Bird of Prey from @ExoticGenetix. looking pretty interesting. big flowers-
Birdofprey2wk4

other pheno
Birdofpreytopwk4

Romxxx4
Romuloxxx4topwk5

Romxxx6
Romuloxxx6topwk6 2

starting to fade out a bit, nearly at wk7
Romuloxxx6topdownwk6

Romuloxxx6topwk6

Have a great week people---

CBDMN

Last edited:
CBDEMON

CBDEMON

LTNB 1 - few weeks from chop.
Ltnb12014

same plant, other side. she's bent over like the dickens. haha
Ltnb1

LTNB 2 a few weeks out.
Ltnb2

Old Drippy (gdp x flav) pre defoliation.
Olddrippy2top

a closer shot on the same top.
Olddrippy2

a small CTHA 2 a week or two ago--
Ctha2atflushing

same lady pre defoliation.
Ctha2top

Here's my CTHA pheno 5 post defoliation
ODctha5defoliated2014

she still dominates all of the other ladies in the frost department.
here's a lower nugget--
Ctha5sidenug2014

I love the colors this girl gives up. Not to mention the smell -- its intoxicating, this time it had a very grapey purple and cheese dank musk.
Ctha5hanging2014

crappy shots. ctha5 after a quick manicure
DSC02805

DSC02804

Next update will be cured nuggets and hash making. Hope my fellow farmers are well!

take care.

Power OG

Power OG

LTNB 1 - few weeks from chop.
View attachment 459486

same plant, other side. she's bent over like the dickens. haha
View attachment 459487

LTNB 2 a few weeks out.
View attachment 459488

Old Drippy (gdp x flav) pre defoliation.
View attachment 459489

a closer shot on the same top.
View attachment 459490

a small CTHA 2 a week or two ago--
View attachment 459491

same lady pre defoliation.
View attachment 459492

Here's my CTHA pheno 5 post defoliation
View attachment 459493

she still dominates all of the other ladies in the frost department.
here's a lower nugget--
View attachment 459494

I love the colors this girl gives up. Not to mention the smell -- its intoxicating, this time it had a very grapey purple and cheese dank musk.
View attachment 459495

crappy shots. ctha5 after a quick manicure
View attachment 459497

View attachment 459498

Next update will be cured nuggets and hash making. Hope my fellow farmers are well!

take care.
Looking so amazing and proper. Keep on rockin bro.
Respect

Latest posts

Top Bottom