CBDEMON is at some new gear in the new year!

• Thread starter CBDEMON
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Some imperial golden stout and Crouching Tiger Hidden Alien:cool:. Mhmm!
Ctha5nugshot2014

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Thanks for checkin' em out @Andy Genesis @Calixylon @Power OG @DismalDude !! They've been keeping me real busy. About to get my essential extracts bags and then gonna make lots of bubble, pretty excited. My girls treated me well this year!

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Here's our garden mix 70iu run 1 from the first set of washes. I love these friggin extract bags- very good craftsmanship. Gonna let 'er dry for a couple days and then we'll have a test sesh.:cool: More pics later today--
Gardenmixfullmelt70iu

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

@JAWS Thanks for stopping in and checking it out man! I've been trying to refine my techniques but it takes a good chunk of material to practice so it may take a while till it's at the 6 star level (running indoor again would help). Microplanes definitely help to grate the material up post-wash and give it a more even surface area to fully dry, so if suffers less oxidation and stays a nice blonde color with lots of terpenoids. Do you use a washing machine on your IWE runs?

Newest addition to the stable: T.L.C.'s Valley Girl O.G. selected from a large pop of archive seeds. Super psyched.
DSC02890

This is the pic they posted on IG of this pheno flowered out--
Tlcsvalleygirlog

and while we're at it, here are a couple more shots I took

Crouching Tiger Hidden Alien #5 outdoor flower. She's relentless indoors and out-
Cthatop2014outdoor

and some more 70iu from my first run with the essential extract bags. Presses out real yellow/clear
70iupressedbatch1

Hope all are well! The holidays are just around the corner.

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Here's a couple of shots for those who don't follow my IG---

Practice, practice, practice. Gotta get my technique up. I'm learning lots though and I'm willing to share what I know with anybody who wants to learn as well. I don't believe in 'trade secrets', they stifle our community and reward profiteers. Not cool.

turns out that a little more thorough dry right after sieve has helped me alot! When I was satified with the color in my bag I pulled it from the bucket and used a towel to dry through the screen, then folded a second towel like a book and placed the bag and first towel in the folded towel and lightly pressed through both. I don't know how I forgot about that method because it was in Frenchie's tutorial for hashmaking, which was one of the first tutorials I came across when I got my bubble bags.

120iubagbatch3

120iu
Anotherfreshplaned120iushot

Closer shot on the 120iu. Finally getting the texture that I'm looking for.
Freshplaned120iubatch3

120iu in the jar
120iubatch3jarredup

JAWS

JAWS

@JAWS Thanks for stopping in and checking it out man! I've been trying to refine my techniques but it takes a good chunk of material to practice so it may take a while till it's at the 6 star level (running indoor again would help). Microplanes definitely help to grate the material up post-wash and give it a more even surface area to fully dry, so if suffers less oxidation and stays a nice blonde color with lots of terpenoids. Do you use a washing machine on your IWE runs?

Newest addition to the stable: T.L.C.'s Valley Girl O.G. selected from a large pop of archive seeds. Super psyched.
View attachment 466547

This is the pic they posted on IG of this pheno flowered out--
View attachment 466549

and while we're at it, here are a couple more shots I took

Crouching Tiger Hidden Alien #5 outdoor flower. She's relentless indoors and out-
View attachment 466550

and some more 70iu from my first run with the essential extract bags. Presses out real yellow/clear
View attachment 466551

Hope all are well! The holidays are just around the corner.

your doing awesome in here my brother, i had a question for ya but you answered it in this post, i was going to ask if you use the Microplane and you do. i have one now and will attempt to to it that way next time for-sure.

in post 147 and pics 5 through 9 that's the consistency i'm looking for as well and have yet to find it, i'm guessing that the Microplaning is getting that for you correct???.

i'm getting into the was/shatter type stuff as well but i would really like to make some great full melt hash as well along the way. my tar ball type hash is great but i want the smaller full melt texture as well.

awesome work:);):)

JAWS

JAWS

first real shot at the BHO

far far far from perfect but it was some very powerful stuff even on my first real attempt. iv'e got a couple oz put back to try again but i'm waiting on a friend to get my glass blaster blown so i can do more then a 1/2 oz at a time.

peace;)

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Really appreciate the kind words man:) @JAWS! I'm working on it still but I've been loving the results the closer I get to what I'm looking for. The double towel method for drying hash through the screens after the initial run through the screen is also quite important in the process- I put it on post 150. Once I have things in pucks and pulled off the screens I dry for 12-24 hrs @~70 degrees. Next day, when the pucks are dry I grab one at a time and place one puck and my microplane in the fridge for about a minute or two (this makes the hash easier to deal with, as it won't melt right onto your fingers) and I grate the cold-firmed puck with the cold microplane evenly onto a sheet of parchment paper and place in a safe place to finish drying for an additional 12-24hrs(@~65-70degrees)before I jar it up and place it in the fridge for a cold cure. All said and done it takes me about 72 hrs to complete the process to where I can just leave it alone as it is in fridge. I think you'll be surprised at the difference with this consistancy because not only is it visually appealing, but its probably the best method I know of to retain the smells, flavors and terpenoids of the original material. Also you can press this stuff out really thin by folding some hash in a piece of parchment paper, pressing it together in a clump and then lightly heating one side and pressing it out flat with the flat side of a BIC lighter. Repeat it for the other side as well (keeping it flat as possible on the table so parchment doesnt ignite). This makes the melt hash dabbable just like bho, plus it pushes out the residual moisture, leaving a higher % of essential oils

Thats some nice looking bho for a first try. Really like the pic of it on the dabber- was it a mixed strain run? What method are you using for purging? Slow and low-temp on a heat source?

Sorry for rambling... I get carried away sometimes haha! Hope that I could help a little bit and definitely let me know how it turns out if you try these methods. I'd love to see what hash you get from your badass genetics. My FPOG IXs and BASIC BANANAs are burning holes in my seed stash! Keep up the great work man!

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

hahah! Thanks @Bulldog11 . I love getting real high and laughing my ass off at this guy on ancient aliens. They really struck gold when they found this friggin coo-coo bird

JAWS

JAWS

Really appreciate the kind words man:) @JAWS! I'm working on it still but I've been loving the results the closer I get to what I'm looking for. The double towel method for drying hash through the screens after the initial run through the screen is also quite important in the process- I put it on post 150. Once I have things in pucks and pulled off the screens I dry for 12-24 hrs @~70 degrees. Next day, when the pucks are dry I grab one at a time and place one puck and my microplane in the fridge for about a minute or two (this makes the hash easier to deal with, as it won't melt right onto your fingers) and I grate the cold-firmed puck with the cold microplane evenly onto a sheet of parchment paper and place in a safe place to finish drying for an additional 12-24hrs(@~65-70degrees)before I jar it up and place it in the fridge for a cold cure. All said and done it takes me about 72 hrs to complete the process to where I can just leave it alone as it is in fridge. I think you'll be surprised at the difference with this consistancy because not only is it visually appealing, but its probably the best method I know of to retain the smells, flavors and terpenoids of the original material. Also you can press this stuff out really thin by folding some hash in a piece of parchment paper, pressing it together in a clump and then lightly heating one side and pressing it out flat with the flat side of a BIC lighter. Repeat it for the other side as well (keeping it flat as possible on the table so parchment doesnt ignite). This makes the melt hash dabbable just like bho, plus it pushes out the residual moisture, leaving a higher % of essential oils

Thats some nice looking bho for a first try. Really like the pic of it on the dabber- was it a mixed strain run? What method are you using for purging? Slow and low-temp on a heat source?

Sorry for rambling... I get carried away sometimes haha! Hope that I could help a little bit and definitely let me know how it turns out if you try these methods. I'd love to see what hash you get from your badass genetics. My FPOG IXs and BASIC BANANAs are burning holes in my seed stash! Keep up the great work man!

great information in there my friend!!.

it's a lock i will be trying this method next time for-sure, all i need is some new gear to work with. i have about two oz of deseeded bud but i'm saving that for the next bho run.

hahaha ya the paper and the lighter tech i tried that a while back but there was no way i had the right hash to be trying that at all, it was a weak attempt but it was attempted.

yes that first batch of bho was a very very mixed run and i thing doing bho you should do one strain or at least strains that are in the same genetic gene pool.

will be getting a purge system at some point but right now i have nothing so i use the oven to purge best i can for now, that piece above was placed in the over at 100 degrees for around 4 hours.

right after coming out of the oven

later on

here is whats left, just took this pic for this post

even for my first time this stuff is very strong, may be more so because i'm not a dabber but still shit is mind numbing. leaves me TOTAL unfocused and scatter brained hard.

do a dab then try to read a post and realize iv'e been day dreaming and staring at the same post for ten minute and have no idea what it's even about, that kind of scatter brain.

not something i smoke on ever day!!.

great thread here bro;)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
great information in there my friend!!.

it's a lock i will be trying this method next time for-sure, all i need is some new gear to work with. i have about two oz of deseeded bud but i'm saving that for the next bho run.

hahaha ya the paper and the lighter tech i tried that a while back but there was no way i had the right hash to be trying that at all, it was a weak attempt but it was attempted.

yes that first batch of bho was a very very mixed run and i thing doing bho you should do one strain or at least strains that are in the same genetic gene pool.

will be getting a purge system at some point but right now i have nothing so i use the oven to purge best i can for now, that piece above was placed in the over at 100 degrees for around 4 hours.

right after coming out of the oven
View attachment 470461

later on
View attachment 470460

here is whats left, just took this pic for this post
View attachment 470463

even for my first time this stuff is very strong, may be more so because i'm not a dabber but still shit is mind numbing. leaves me TOTAL unfocused and scatter brained hard.

do a dab then try to read a post and realize iv'e been day dreaming and staring at the same post for ten minute and have no idea what it's even about, that kind of scatter brain.

not something i smoke on ever day!!.

great thread here bro;)

Sounds like you have found a new hobby@jaws. Great thread ... So many variables to making this stuff Bought the bubble a tor years ago. Never did do it proper. U guys are rocking it. Little sweat on your upper lip is a good dab. M

JAWS

JAWS

Sounds like you have found a new hobby@jaws. Great thread ... So many variables to making this stuff Bought the bubble a tor years ago. Never did do it proper. U guys are rocking it. Little sweat on your upper lip is a good dab. M

ya still love to make and toke my hash and always will me thinks.

the bho is in a different world all together, insanely powerfully strong stuff. iv'e popped three dab cherries with this first attempt. no one around here has ever did any dab's most do not even know what it is. i tell them be careful but ya stoners are going to do what they do so i just dab them up and the laughing begins on my part caughing on there's.

thank you;)

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Just a few new pics i took with the new scope.

hash, forgot the micron 1oox magnified
38iur1b3 100x

70iu second run, 100x
70iur2b3 100x

Same 70iu, 200x magnified
70iur2b3 200x

Strawberry Diesel from a good friend
Strawberrydsl2 100x

Same strawberry d-
Strawberrydsl 100x

C.T.H.A. 5 macro 100x
Ctha5 2 100x