Cc, Ww And A Few Others

• Thread starter CelticEBE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Flipped last Sunday and finally got all the boys and girls separated. Wound up with 6 Crystal Cush and 7 White Water ladies. Going to go in on Wednesday and clean up all the under growth. I will also get some stem rubs in and snap some pics as well.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Had a little photo shoot with the ladies tonight. Day 11 and they are starting to bud out. Fan leaves on some of these plants are MASSIVE. Got a couple of girls that aren't really stretching too much.

Will get another update at the end of week 3.

CC1
Cc1

CC3
Cc3

CC6
Cc6

CC7
Cc7

CC9
Cc9

CC11
Cc11

WW5
Ww5

WW6
Ww6

WW7
Ww7

WW8
Ww8

WW10
Ww10

WW11
Ww11

WW12
Ww12

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Played some musical plants tonight as my canopy was a bit out of control. It's gonna make photo shoots a little more difficult as things are spread out in the room a bit more....but I think the plants will be happier. Just hitting on the end of week three and I am pretty stoked with how healthy everyone looks.
IMG 20150313 233613

I gotta say this Crystal Cush fan leaf is a freaking SOLAR PANEL for a sexy beast. I had to pull a few off as they were choking out light to bud spots. Kinda makes me wish I ran less plants per light this run.
IMG 20150313 233514

Will try to get a photoshoot in with the ladies on Sunday and get an update on Monday.

Thanks again Baba! There are some gems in here for sure.:D

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I don't know what kind of magic @baba G has going on when he makes these beans....but damn....I am impressed.

Here are the Crystal Cush ladies....with some brief descriptions on what we have seen so far. These shots were taken on day 28.

CC1 She stacked up really nicely and has a light citrus odor to her.
Cc1
Cc1cu

CC3 A bit more indica dominant with a fuel smell that kind of stings the nose.
Cc3
Cc3cu

CC6 This plant is SPECIAL....she is strong with a moderate stretch and has beefy buds that smell of mangoes soaked in fuel.
Cc6
Cc6cu

CC7 Strong side branching, this plant may be a good candidate for vertical lighting. She smells of sweet pine.
Cc7
Cc7cu

CC9 This girl has HUGE fan leaves, and good side branching. I actually had to remove some fans so that some of the lower buds can get some light. She has a fuel and fruit odor to her.
Cc9
Cc9cu

CC11 This plant is super branchy....and has a strong odor of sprite...with a bit more lime to it. She is also super sticky to the touch.
Cc11
Cc11cu

Cc1cu
CelticEBE

CelticEBE

On to the White Water side of things.....

WW5 Super strong stems and odors of berries and fuel
Ww5
Ww5cu

WW6 similar structure to 5, but with a strange odor of rotted veggies.
Ww6
Ww6cu

ww7 This plant has HUGE fan leaves....and seems to be a darker green than most of the others. She has a pleasant pine and citrus odor to her.
Ww7
Ww7cu

ww8 Monster indica dominant plant with a pretty good stretch on her. I can't place the smell on her, it reminds me of something from my childhood.....but can't quite put my finger on it.
Ww8
Ww8cu

WW10 This plant is a bit of a runt.....however she throwing off a pungent cat piss smell to her.
Ww10
Ww10cu

WW11 This plant is really close to WW8, but seemed to stretch a bit more. She has the same odor as 8...that is driving me crazy cause I can't place it.
Ww11
Ww11cu

ww13 is short and stocky with a citrus odor.
Ww13
Ww13cu

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Took some lights out pics today. Headed into week 6 and they have definitely packed some weight on. I don't think I mentioned any room or nute particulars on this thread. Right now I am setup in a room in my house until the workshop gets built out. I have 4k in adjust a wings flying over 9 plants per light. Passive intake cooling and running a dehuey during lights off. Sunday the girls get tea, Monday to Wednesday they get Veg+Bloom (75%tap/25% dirty), Thursday they get water, ful power and +life, Friday and Saturday Veg+Bloom. I max out at 5 grams per gallon on the V+B and I use the +Size a week and a half after flip and ramp up until week 6 when I hit them with mpk/map and +size for 2 weeks. The last two weeks I ramp down on the V+B and run ful power. Will do another photoshoot next week.

20150330 193113

20150330 193136

CC6 showing off her big cola!
20150330 193232

WW8 not too far behind in the chunky dept....
20150330 193300

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Very impressive all looks sweet . Might even forgive u for stealing one of our National icons the tassie devil lol.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Very impressive all looks sweet . Might even forgive u for stealing one of our National icons the tassie devil lol.
My avatar is usually HR Gigers Alien....but a few years ago I fell in love with the way this Tazzie looks. Kinda want one....bad.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Hell yeah! What are you feeding?
Veg+Bloom....in post #28 I discussed it a little bit.....but if you want to know more details I will be happy to answer any questions. I'm beyond impressed with the way they are turning out. Did you flip your girls yet?

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

Uh, just gave myself away that I mostly look at pictures :rolleyes: I'm equally beyond impressed.

I feel bad mine sat on hold, our house sold after a long time on the market and work got too hectic for special projects. I scrapped the first cuts and started fresh to avoid over vegging. Flowering next week, but after seeing yours I think we'll be topping one more time :cool:

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Uh, just gave myself away that I mostly look at pictures :rolleyes: I'm equally beyond impressed.

I feel bad mine sat on hold, our house sold after a long time on the market and work got too hectic for special projects. I scrapped the first cuts and started fresh to avoid over vegging. Flowering next week, but after seeing yours I think we'll be topping one more time :cool:
Yeah....I tried the whole mainlining thing, and it didn't work out so well. Still wound up with some branches that wanted to out grow others. I am happy that I gave it a shot though, because some of these girls definitely need the energy distribution spread out. I don't want to even imagine how big the cola's would be if I hadn't.:eek:

Look forward to seeing what your batch will do. I feel like there is some real diversity in the phenotypes with all the different smells I am getting from them. Something odd that I have noticed over the last couple of days is one CC in particular is drinking far more than the others, yet her buds are not nearly as developed and the pistils are already starting to turn. There are a few that the pistils are starting to turn so I am going to start flushing them next week. From what I recall on Ken's thread he had some finish at 8 weeks.....and a few that went over 9.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

6 weeks in and it looks like this will definitely be a staggered harvest. An observation that I have made in the last few days......the shorter pheno's seem to be drinking more than the taller ones Don't quite get why that would happen. This will be the last BIG photo shoot with the ladies. I will take pics of them as I take them down, and then get some pics of them after they have been trimmed.

Here's the Crystal Cush ladies.

CC1
Cc1
Cc1a

CC3
Cc3
Cc3a

CC6
Cc6
Cc6a

CC7
Cc7
Cc7a

CC9
Cc9
Cc9a

CC11
Cc11
Cc11a

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

White Water ladies............

WW5
Ww5
Ww5a

WW6
Ww6
Ww6a

WW7
Ww7
Ww7a

WW8
Ww8
Ww8a

WW10
Ww10
Ww10a

WW11
Ww11
Ww11a

WW13
Ww13
Ww13a

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I want ww beans. Great thread!
Thank you sir! I just wish my photography skills didn't suck so bad. Should have some more coming down in a few days I'm really stoked at how both of them came out. So far everything of Baba's that I have grown out has been on point for sure.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I agree. BabaG has got some stellar cuts. I have one more pack of testers to sort through; looking forward to that.

Top Bottom