Cc, Ww And A Few Others

• Thread starter CelticEBE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I agree. BabaG has got some stellar cuts. I have one more pack of testers to sort through; looking forward to that.
What are you popping? I still have some Mint Berry Crunch in the fridge. Probably be a little while before I pop them though.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Day 60, chopped a few others. They have been getting NOTG Herculean Harvest for the last week and a half. Love the way it smells when you pour it out.....but not so much when it sits in a rez for a couple of days.

CC3
Cc3
Cc3a

CC6
Cc6
Cc6a

CC7
Cc7
Cc7a

WW6
Ww6
Ww6a

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

The rest look like they are going to go a full 9 weeks, some maybe a bit longer. Will post when they come down and when they are done I will start in on dried bud shots and smoke reports.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Day 64......took down the rest.

CC1
Cc1 Cc1a

WW5
Ww5 Ww5a

WW7
Ww7 Ww7a

WW10
Ww10 Ww10a

WW11
Ww11 Ww11a

I think that I may have pushed the bloom booster a little to hard. But all in all I am pleased as punch with how they all came out. I will get some closeups of dried bud and some smoke reports in soon.

Thanks again @baba G!!!!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Lovely testing @CelticEBE , everything looks nice and chunky/dense! Tell me more...any phenotypes proving worthy after puffing?

Thanks again for doing the test grow, the pics and everything is appreciated! Anytime you wanna test some beans, hit me up :cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom