Go 011
Go 012
Go 013
Go 015
Go 016
Go 017

H

hogan400

Lookin champion in there, you are doing a great job and the ladies are gonna treat you right.
D.s did a thread on defoliation technique, if you hav'nt read it, take the time, its a good read and great for mid level buds and sturdy ladies.

How tall are ur screens btw? I get this feeling you are about to have one hell of a show BCboys! Much props to ya

BCboys

BCboys

Lookin champion in there, you are doing a great job and the ladies are gonna treat you right.
D.s did a thread on defoliation technique, if you hav'nt read it, take the time, its a good read and great for mid level buds and sturdy ladies.

How tall are ur screens btw? I get this feeling you are about to have one hell of a show BCboys! Much props to ya

Thanks Hogan! Yeah I've read DS's thread a few times, maybe ill do so again. This was sort of a preliminary trim since things were fucked from the getgo and the canopy isn't fully developed. Gunna prune the legs again sometime during late stretch I think, once I know for sure what's hitting the canopy and what isn't.

The screens are sitting around 30" from the ground on one, and 28" on the other two.

H

hogan400

Thats nice Bcboys, you are in great shape, these things are gonna explode. Im in for the show... Good vibes!

BCboys

BCboys

Thanks man. I'm really antsy to see how they bud out...I have zero clue what these things will produce so it should be interesting. Crossing my fingers that they put on weight..

S

swisscheese

I bet you go around showing your stalk off to women all the time don't you?

BCboys

BCboys

I bet you go around showing your stalk off to women all the time don't you?

yeah I stay unzipped at all times bro ;) Question for you if you don't mind. I notice in your 8k bubba kush thread you have the 20l nute jugs with a hand pump attachment on top. whered you pick that up the pump??

S

swisscheese

The hydro store bro. Any grow store should have a catalog to page through with them in it if they don't have them in stock. Whatever brand of nuts you rock should sell them sized to fit your big jugs. I played with those big jugs for 6 months before I pulled my head out of my ass and got the $5 pumps.

BCboys

BCboys

The hydro store bro. Any grow store should have a catalog to page through with them in it if they don't have them in stock. Whatever brand of nuts you rock should sell them sized to fit your big jugs. I played with those big jugs for 6 months before I pulled my head out of my ass and got the $5 pumps.

Derp. Thanks bro, I'll call them up tomorrow and see what's up.

BCboys

BCboys

thanks fuzzy! I have all the pvc ready to go to make the second level of the scrog. Not sure yet if I will place a net over it or not...see how it goes i guess?

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Boom! Them bitches are blowin' up BCboys... You should seriously consider that second screen to keep the fat colas in their place...

Top Bottom