cch2o UC-RDWC: 20x1000w

• Thread starter BCboys
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BCboys

BCboys

Boom! Them bitches are blowin' up BCboys... You should seriously consider that second screen to keep the fat colas in their place...

Sounds good bro, ill do it that then. And thanks for the advice initially on the scrog levels etc.

BCboys

BCboys

2 screens for the win bc you still got a lot of stretching to go.

yeah, the plan was definitely to have a second pvc level in place, just been waiting for them to finish stretching to see how high to cut the second set of pvc. But it sounds like im being urged to use a screen over the tops rather than just leaving it as a frame. This noob aint arguing, things are getting F**king huge!

BCboys

BCboys

on a side note...getting rh down below 50% overnight is a farking bitch. If anyone wants to chime in on what dehums they use and how many/how effective they are..i'd love to hear!

currently I have 2x Drieaz 1200's going, and 2x Whirlpool Gold series 70p/day. Rh sitting at ~45% during lights on (this is with the AC pulling out tons of wet) and getting up to 70% at night. I'm scratching my head and spending more money I dont have :0 Anyone??

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
yeah, the plan was definitely to have a second pvc level in place, just been waiting for them to finish stretching to see how high to cut the second set of pvc. But it sounds like im being urged to use a screen over the tops rather than just leaving it as a frame. This noob aint arguing, things are getting F**king huge!
You can always just strategically place individual strings instead of a net for the upper "screen"...

H

hogan400

things are going well, You staying on top of the tea, if so what adjustments have you worked into the mix , if any? Looks great man!

Many solid growers allow their humidity to run a little high. If you want lower, expect to throw a some loot at commercial dehuey. I run 2x70pt frigidaire units for 10k. I use one for veg and the first 20 days n bloom, then switch on my second for the final 40 or so days. I let my humidity ride around 65-70. Final 2 weeks I try to keep it around 60, but its pretty difficult.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

good luck.....

can tell you boys are Canadian with all that damn red tape and white plastic.

BCboys

BCboys

You can always just strategically place individual strings instead of a net for the upper "screen"...

ok noted, thanks again. I may just opt to put a second screen on because it seems like that might be far less work than idividually tying 200+ strings haha. lord knows I dont need any more work. :eek:

BCboys

BCboys

things are going well, You staying on top of the tea, if so what adjustments have you worked into the mix , if any? Looks great man!

Many solid growers allow their humidity to run a little high. If you want lower, expect to throw a some loot at commercial dehuey. I run 2x70pt frigidaire units for 10k. I use one for veg and the first 20 days n bloom, then switch on my second for the final 40 or so days. I let my humidity ride around 65-70. Final 2 weeks I try to keep it around 60, but its pretty difficult.

Thanks hogan. Sounds like we are running around the same amount of dehu right now. I just took back the two POS drieaz units...nothing but problems. I bought two more 70p whirlpools so im running 4x 70p whirlpool for 20k. Really helpful to know your ranges with those. Thought maybe I had major issues with outside humidity coming in (its 90%+ outside this time of year), but it sounds like its in a somewhat normal range. prolly just buy a couple more in a few weeks...fuuuuuuuuu haha.

Yeah still keeping on top of the tea. No more additions, just EWC, molasses, Zho, and Aquashield. I did another innoculation when I did the changeout for flower nutes and am back down to maintenance doses. The roots are ballin now man, so thanks again for the help with the recipe.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

well ya. But the tape even more so.

As far as humidity goes. Consider some 20" box fans to move low/under canopy air to the dehumidifiers. I realized my dehu just wasn't moving enough air around my room and with the addition of 2 box fans everything got to a bit to dry and I was able to dial it down a tad.

BCboys

BCboys

well ya. But the tape even more so.

As far as humidity goes. Consider some 20" box fans to move low/under canopy air to the dehumidifiers. I realized my dehu just wasn't moving enough air around my room and with the addition of 2 box fans everything got to a bit to dry and I was able to dial it down a tad.

hey thanks for the tip man, ill give it a shot for sure. If it helps even a bit then its worth it for a couple bucks at this point! I have a decent amount of air movement around the room, but under the canopy is another story for sure. Thanks

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Yea under the canopy is where a lot of the transpiration occurs. I also like to tilt a fan or two to blow off the ground up into the canopy as co2 is a heavy gas and settles. I used to even run 4in vortex's with a length of ducting grabbing air off the ground and putting it up high.

BCboys

BCboys

Day 13 Flower

Go 001

Go 002

Go 003
Go 003

Go 004

Go 005

Go 006

Go 007

Go 008

Go 009

Go 010

Go 011

Go 012

Go 013

BCboys

BCboys

Quick question for you uc'ers out there. Wondering what level (1/4, 1/3, 1/2 etc) on the 8g modules you typically set the water level to for flower. Thanks!

H

hogan400

I threw some box fans in my program last yr and it made a nice addition. Dwdirt is on point with what he said.

In the xl12 at my buddies place, we run 2" down til week 3 bloom, then 3" down til week 5-6. When we witch to flush, we drop the water 50% and lower temps down to 65-67 ftw. (basically to the top of the roots in the bucket) Colder water temps seem to help us with more late resin production, as well as a little deeper color, also our a.c's seem to strain less with humidity.

Mr postman

Mr postman

Lookn real nice in there bro.. Are you running the UCDB32XL? if so what whould you concider to be the pros and cons of that system?

Again your room is lookn awesome keep it up!

Thanks

BCboys

BCboys

Are you running the UCDB32XL? if so what whould you concider to be the pros and cons of that system?

Hey thanks dude. Yes, running two of the UCDB32XL's and one UCDB16XL. Well, the pro's I suppose are that it fits well in my sq. footage :) Not really any cons come to mind right now that are specific to the 32...
I suppose one thing is that I have to run my chiller fairly cool to keep the 230g in the system around 68f with 1 coolcoil. I believe I have my chiller set to 50f and the room temp is around 79-81. The only challenge with having the chiller run this cool was that the 16XL was then sitting down around 62f (not ideal for the bennies in my tea). I had to adjust the ball valve on my manifold to have it open just the right amount to get the 16XL around 68f. It took a few days of fiddling and waiting heh. Keep in mind I don't have any insulation on my buckets or pvc, so that could help with keeping them lower. Other than that, there doesn't seem to be any difference so far between the 32XL and the 16XL

I should note that if you have resistats that work properly, then this isnt even an issue. Mine worked when I was vegging the moms, but none are working anymore so I removed them. Not sure what the problem was with them. The watergate valves are now open 24/7

Top Bottom