cch2o UC-RDWC: 20x1000w

• Thread starter BCboys
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BCboys

BCboys

Thanks postman. Bought my Fiskars today...almost time to rub these bitches down with some old fashioned elbow grease!

T

tipper619sd

BC u are locked in over there got those girls getting nice and phat! Keep it up man u are killin it!

BCboys

BCboys

Thanks Tipper. Things seem to be rolling smoothly at this stage. 2 weeks to go!

Here's a couple bud shots from today.

Blueberry

Go 007

Blue Dream

Go 002

Platonic Chronic

Go 003

Afghani x Sweettooth

Go 004

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Nice variety your rockin in there.. Looking very nice my man..

T

tipper619sd

so yummy i would love to try that platonic chronic sounds bomb. They all look great man do u every start to flush now? I am asking because during the last 2 weeks i ran just water in my system and i saw my ogs take off and get real resin production but it could have been just from the strain itself since its a 9- 10 week strain.

BCboys

BCboys

Nice
The strains look good nice and sticky

Thanks dude. Been educating watching these plants develop. Everytime I think I can anticipate their final structure I end up being wrong. Pretty cool to watch a flower develop for the first time and see the similarities and differences between the strains.

BCboys

BCboys

so yummy i would love to try that platonic chronic sounds bomb. They all look great man do u every start to flush now? I am asking because during the last 2 weeks i ran just water in my system and i saw my ogs take off and get real resin production but it could have been just from the strain itself since its a 9- 10 week strain.

I have the ppm's sitting at about 500-600 in the systems right now. The plan is to let them drink a bit more and do one more addback to keep the ppms sitting around 500, perhaps in a day or two. After that i'll let them eat whatever is left and do filtered tap water only until finish. At the rate they've been drinking and eating EC should get down pretty low, probably all the way, by finish.

T

tipper619sd

I have the ppm's sitting at about 500-600 in the systems right now. The plan is to let them drink a bit more and do one more addback to keep the ppms sitting around 500, perhaps in a day or two. After that i'll let them eat whatever is left and do filtered tap water only until finish. At the rate they've been drinking and eating EC should get down pretty low, probably all the way, by finish.

ok cool ya thats what i did last round and when it got down to 200 ppms i cleaned out and added straight water finish product was great. Sounds great man u got it down thanks for the info.

T

tipper619sd

Yeah man, for real! Cut should be right around the 21-22. somewhere in there. Maybe i'll throw up some ornaments and lights on the trees...what do you think?

that would be very holiday like

H

hogan400

Looks great man, I have noticed that straight pure water shocked my ladies a few times. I added in a touch of booster and micro to around 200 and let em milk it for a week. I end up about 30-60ppm left. Maybe some of the other guys have good info ideas..

After you harvey, I would rec a complete tear down and flush the chiller separate with mild bleach, as well as the rest of ur system. Clean those hoses and tubes spotless but dont use an abrasive scrubby. Especially on the blue buckets, use lots of cleaner and wipe em up nice and shiny with a soft cloth. In my scratched up buckets I can actually see the algae take hold in those scratches within a couple days no matter what sterilizer I tried. Just a heads up on what I feel I could done dif with my buckets and chiller during clean and re-start. Nice job!

BCboys

BCboys

Well, 2 days til chop. Gunna throw on the flannel, get out the chainsaw, and shotgun some lucky! I'll try and take a few pics before chop, and some trim shots.

After you harvey, I would rec a complete tear down and flush the chiller separate with mild bleach, as well as the rest of ur system. Clean those hoses and tubes spotless but dont use an abrasive scrubby. Especially on the blue buckets, use lots of cleaner and wipe em up nice and shiny with a soft cloth. In my scratched up buckets I can actually see the algae take hold in those scratches within a couple days no matter what sterilizer I tried. Just a heads up on what I feel I could done dif with my buckets and chiller during clean and re-start. Nice job!

Thanks for the tips Hogan! Looks like plans have altered dramatically and I will basically be gutting the room. Going to switch over to chow mix with 20g smartpots. Will be dividing the flower room into two flower rooms, and the mother room will now be a veg/mother room. Taking down all the god awful ducting and shitty vented hoods. Going to replace them with 9k vert and 9k overhead adjust-a-wings for each flower room. so 36k for flowering and 5k for the veg room. Plan is to do 12 coco trees per room, doing a 5 week veg perpetual cycle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom