CDC WARNING!!!!!!!!!!! About e-cig and vape cartridges

• Thread starter DistyDemon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DistyDemon

DistyDemon

Weather you bought fromma dispensary or the bm, PLEASE USE CAUTION. Hundreds hospitalized, many already passed away, and more in the ER bot doing so well.

It's a thickening agent these terpene companies are selling to us/you guys and some ppl.dont know of they just dont care.

If you noticed most all the YouTube, if, Facebook, etc posts and videos are down and gone. The companies are trying to cover their asses from all the lawsuits coming fourth and the justice system

Please please ONLY smoke a vape cart from someone you trust and that personally makes them.

The pg/vg/vitamins E, dikutents, thickeners can all pose this issue.

IF YOU ARE PRESENTING WITH SYMPTOMS like a flu or cold , heavy breathing, stuffy nose/lungs, mucus, feel I'll, GO TO THE ER ASAP AND TELL THEM LIPID PNEUMONIA AND YOU VAPE. do NOT lie about the vape. Doctors are getting stumped with lipid pneumonia and other illn3sses

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Weather you bought fromma dispensary or the bm, PLEASE USE CAUTION. Hundreds hospitalized, many already passed away, and more in the ER bot doing so well.

It's a thickening agent these terpene companies are selling to us/you guys and some ppl.dont know of they just dont care.

Please please ONLY smoke a vape cart from someone you trust and that personally makes them.

IF YOU ARE PRESENTING WITH SYMPTOMS like a flu or cold , heavy breathing, stuffy nose/lungs, mucus, feel I'll, GO TO THE ER ASAP AND TELL THEM LIPID PNEUMONIA AND YOU VAPE. do NOT lie about the vape. Doctors are getting stumped with lipid pneumonia and other illn3sses

Good thing we got weed regulated so its “safer”.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yeah, that's a fn joke as well. If regulation was working, carts from dispos should have tested clean and not dirty. Iirc 10 of 18 failed for vitamin e

Has here been evidence that cheap e cigarettes are not vaporizing things completely? I only tried it a couple times and felt it was “wetting” my lungs at the e cigarette store. Was hoping they would help me quit but it made me want a real cigarette. Lol

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter

If you noticed most all the YouTube, if, Facebook, etc posts and videos are down and gone. The companies are trying to cover their asses from all the lawsuits coming fourth and the justice system

Thanks for the "heads-up". I have been using pg 1:1 w/shatter (true shatter not taffy or butter) for the last 5 years without an issue. Who in the world came up with the bright idea that vaping a vitamin would be good for you. Just from a common sense point of view, it is an extract that requires a carrier does it not? Then the thought, whats the carrier and their effects. Keep it pure, keep it clean, keep it safe.

Thanks Again.

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

Thanks for the "heads-up". I have been using pg 1:1 w/shatter (true shatter not taffy or butter) for the last 5 years without an issue. Who in the world came up with the bright idea that vaping a vitamin would be good for you. Just from a common sense point of view, it is an extract that requires a carrier does it not? Then the thought, whats the carrier and their effects. Keep it pure, keep it clean, keep it safe.

Thanks Again.

You typing in ghost today?

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Even the cleanest stuff uses Glycerol/OIL to break the THC/Chemicals down ect. Vitamin E is oil, and at higher temps, Glycerol also breaks down into formaldehyde, though much higher than is usual for vaping, but for me, I don't want to have anything to do with and thing that has the potential to break down into formaldehyde, though when I was young, and stupid, we did use to smoke formaldehyde soaked mint leaves in the early 70s. Its a wonder I haven't gotten cancer. I did a lot of stupid shit then, but stopped everything but weed in 1976.

Also extracts using pure grain alcohol aren't good for you either. And vitamins are also bad to smoke.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Go solventless..Rosin rules and I stopped making cartridges a long time ago.

Reactions: Jas
DistyDemon

DistyDemon

It's not about solventless vs solvent derived extracts. Distillate is solventless, after its processed.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

It's not about solventless vs solvent derived extracts. Distillate is solventless, after its processed.
You missed my point..The ONLY thing possibly contained in Rosin is the plant..Nothing added..hopefully less danger than oil!

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

You missed my point..The ONLY thing possibly contained in Rosin is the plant..Nothing added..hopefully less danger than oil!

But a lot of us do not want to smoke lipids, waxes, and Terps from rosin.

And some are putting rosin in carts, and using a dilutent.

Kinda sounds like your siding with the enemy. Its NOT the OIL that's killing people, it's the additive (dilutent, thickener) that IS killing people.

So please stop with the solventless vs solvent extracted products. Your spinning this away from what it really is.

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

Even the cleanest stuff uses Glycerol/OIL to break the THC/Chemicals down ect. Vitamin E is oil, and at higher temps, Glycerol also breaks down into formaldehyde, though much higher than is usual for vaping, but for me, I don't want to have anything to do with and thing that has the potential to break down into formaldehyde, though when I was young, and stupid, we did use to smoke formaldehyde soaked mint leaves in the early 70s. Its a wonder I haven't gotten cancer. I did a lot of stupid shit then, but stopped everything but weed in 1976.

Also extracts using pure grain alcohol aren't good for you either. And vitamins are also bad to smoke.

WHAT?

Lmfao!
I grow and make everything. I do NOT even own a bottle of pg, vg, peg400. I do however have bottles of this bs snakepoil from various vendors over the past months. All sealed, and ready to send to the cdc.

Below is a top shelf cart
Ceramic cart
Distillate (made from MY trim, and processed to distillate using FOOD GRADE 200 proof ethanol)
Terpenes
ONLY

No other bullshit

IMG 20190828 202501 547

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

But a lot of us do not want to smoke lipids, waxes, and Terps from rosin.

And some are putting rosin in carts, and using a dilutent.

Kinda sounds like your siding with the enemy. Its NOT the OIL that's killing people, it's the additive (dilutent, thickener) that IS killing people.

So please stop with the solventless vs solvent extracted products. Your spinning this away from what it really is.
Whatever floats your boat..Some of us don't like or use Alcohol for anything except Dab rig cleaning! LMAO

As for store bought..I think I tried a store bought cartridge once (Nevada Dispensary), and I didn't really care for it.

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

No, industries are selling us products to use in vaped products (either unknown or blantly) that harm.and kill just for profit.

You on me all you like, but hate me for years to come, not months after you DIE from vaping their BS!

I dont knownyou personally, evening your on ignore, I dont want to see ill will twords you.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

No, industries are selling us products to use in vaped products (either unknown or blantly) that harm.and kill just for profit.

You on me all you like, but hate me for years to come, not months after you DIE from vaping their BS!

I dont knownyou personally, evening your on ignore, I dont want to see ill will twords you.
Ignore it is then....

Top Bottom