CDC WARNING!!!!!!!!!!! About e-cig and vape cartridges

• Thread starter DistyDemon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
The companies being served with the subpoena are Honey Cut Labs in Santa Monica, Calif., for its Honey Cut Diluting Agent; Floraplex Terpenes in Ypsilanti, Mich., for its Uber Thick agent; and Mass Terpenes in Amherst, Mass., for its Pure Diluent.

The governor’s office said these three companies are the first to be subpoenaed, but more companies are likely to be ordered to provide samples as the investigation continues. Health authorities want the companies to provide additional information to aid the ongoing investigation.

About time :)

J

Justinb19

Ive been vaping and smoking and have had cold like sypmtoms for the last 2 weeks. But im in canada

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
The legal market has used “testing” as part of their pitch to curb people from the black market. Especially in Cali, now people are dying.
I know in Colorado everything seems to be tested especially in the medical department.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I warned people a week ago, weather its nicotine or thc, ciggiretts have been studied for decades and yea its bad (nicotine) but vapeing is fairly new and has not really been studied enough to make the claim that it is safer than smokeing weather it be nicotine or cannabis, nor due all suppliers use the exact same chemicals, in the end you have no idea exactly what is in that cartridge or if it is safe or even if it's safer than just smokeing. Get a nice bong and dont vape many people will probably disagree with me on this but my lungs have yet to colapse from smokeing bud.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
My advice is to stay away from concentrates all together, especially vape carts. I dont get what the hype is about carts... i have tried pure distillate and bho and you never get the full affect once the cannabinoids are stripped away leaving you needing another puff after 30 min. Instead of every 2-3 hrs with flowers.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
My advice is to stay away from concentrates all together, especially vape carts. I dont get what the hype is about carts... i have tried pure distillate and bho and you never get the full affect once the cannabinoids are stripped away leaving you needing another puff after 30 min. Instead of every 2-3 hrs with flowers.
I shouldnt have said all concentrates because rosin blows away distillates for sure.

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

You do realize rosin, your also smoking concentrated forms of lipids, waxes, and chylorphyl. It's what gets squished.

Indiva710

Indiva710

Yeah, that's a fn joke as well. If regulation was working, carts from dispos should have tested clean and not dirty. Iirc 10 of 18 failed for vitamin e
And considering there is no regulations All it is is a recommendation that if it does pop positive for something they just say you shouldn't sell it...So if there's mold they can legally sell it if they want...Which is complete bs esp for medical patients....
I have read it isn't from the vg but it's the pg and peg400 that they are using with the vit e ...Doing the damage.....I am soooooo glad I quit vaping and as with anything in life anymore. If you want something done right you do it yourself!!!!!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
And considering there is no regulations All it is is a recommendation that if it does pop positive for something they just say you shouldn't sell it...So if there's mold they can legally sell it if they want...Which is complete bs esp for medical patients....
I have read it isn't from the vg but it's the pg and peg400 that they are using with the vit e ...Doing the damage.....I am soooooo glad I quit vaping and as with anything in life anymore. If you want something done right you do it yourself!!!!!
“It’s bad you shouldn’t sell it”, opens the back door ...that’s how all the company’s with recalls stay afloat. Sell it out the back door, in someone dies we will blame it on the black market.

Indiva710

Indiva710

Thing is it's not even that they don't have to sell it out the back they sell it with the normal shit and will put it on sale or sumthn...As you bet your ass these greedy fucks have a new collective and have already lost a crop and if it happens again they will be bankrupt..So they can either throw a bunch of poisons on it and try and doctor up something that cannot it just needs to BE BURNED AND THROWN AWAY UNFORTUNATELY......AS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING CAN BE DONE WITH MOLDY BUD OTHER THAN COUNT IT AS A LOSS AND MOVE ON..... If they wasnt so cheap and greedy...It's pretty sad when you cannot get pesticide free cannabis at a medical dispensary period....And yet they are supposed to be selling medical grade cannabis for those of us that are unhealthy and NEED medical cannabis which means POISON FREE!!!!!! Which these fucktards have not got the memo yet somehow lol.....Smh

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
You do realize rosin, your also smoking concentrated forms of lipids, waxes, and chylorphyl. It's what gets squished.
Absolutely! Rosin is a concentrated form of flower not stripped of the goodies I need for medical relief like distillate is. Since rosin is concentrated, you need very little of it to provide relief. I still prefer flowers.

Reactions: Ina
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
The term “medical” is just to get the average person to accept cannabis. The industry is built on money and that is all that matters. Most people who are sick can’t even afford to buy their pot from a dispensary.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
The term “medical” is just to get the average person to accept cannabis. The industry is built on money and that is all that matters. Most people who are sick can’t even afford to buy their pot from a dispensary.
Lmao, you are saying cannabis probides zero medical relief?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Lmao, you are saying cannabis probides zero medical relief?

Not to answer for @Trustfall but regardless of any medical benefits the term was used for marketing a still federally illegal substance with bad stigma for a lot of folks.

The answer was to call it medicine. Now that rec has come i hear very little about medicine.

My user name gives me a percieved credibility. Marketing!

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Not to answer for @Trustfall but regardless of any medical benefits the term was used for marketing a still federally illegal substance with bad stigma for a lot of folks.

The answer was to call it medicine. Now that rec has come i hear very little about medicine.

My user name gives me a percieved credibility. Marketing!
Its definitly a medicine. Never used it until my Neurologist suggested trying it to replace the pills for my severe spinal injury over 20 yrs ago. Havent take a opiod since. So glad they finally legalized here. Now i can grow my own meds without having a felony hanging over my head 🙂.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Its definitly a medicine. Never used it until my Neurologist suggested trying it to replace the pills for my severe spinal injury over 20 yrs ago. Havent take a opiod since. So glad they finally legalized here. Now i can grow my own meds without having a felony hanging over my head 🙂.

Sure. Im not arguing the medical benefits. A good friend with a nerve injury in colorado has been perscribed cbd oil to help grow and connect his damaged nerves back by a doctor.

And i wouldn't be functional at all with the illnesses i was born with without weed.

And our edibles have mostly eliminated mrs mmg’s internal cysts that plagued her health all her life.

But the industry could care less for he most part. Focusing on rec and new customers is the main focus. They are pushing fucking hemp for medical now. Cbd is the hot market now. Too bad the entourage effect is so important.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
though when I was young, and stupid, we did use to smoke formaldehyde soaked mint leaves in the early 70s.
The common urban legend around here in the 70s and early 80s was that the killerweed, mostly distributed in the NE by bikers, was formaldehyde or embalming fluid sprayed on parsley or some other plant material. It was total bullshit, as the leaves were sprayed with PCP/Phencyclidine, otherwise everyone and their brother would be making their own killer weed and wouldn't need the bikers to supply it.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

The common urban legend around here in the 70s and early 80s was that the killerweed, mostly distributed in the NE by bikers, was formaldehyde or embalming fluid sprayed on parsley or some other plant material. It was total bullshit, as the leaves were sprayed with PCP/Phencyclidine, otherwise everyone and their brother would be making their own killer weed and wouldn't need the bikers to supply it.

No. In new jersey in the 80’s we had the new york haze and the late 90’s local diesel which were incredibly strong flowers.

And we had “boat”. Which was pcp sprayed on mint leaves in a celophane packet or already rolled into a joint.

Latest posts

Top Bottom